4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So I just downloaded the game.. Snd it's great but I might be having some problems?? Whenever I look at my trait count when you interactive with characters they all say 0 on the top even though it says I've been leveling up this trait, idk if that's a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong! Also How do I build pain tolerance for the BDSM Event, my mc quites after his health reaches 60%... Also Is there any more content with Heather the nun? I'm just getting her candle holding scene... She's interesting lol anyways thanks And I look forward for the next update (1.5) and success!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So I just downloaded the game.. Snd it's great but I might be having some problems?? Whenever I look at my trait count when you interactive with characters they all say 0 on the top even though it says I've been leveling up this trait, idk if that's a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong! Also How do I build pain tolerance for the BDSM Event, my mc quites after his health reaches 60%... Also Is there any more content with Heather the nun? I'm just getting her candle holding scene... She's interesting lol anyways thanks And I look forward for the next update (1.5) and success!
Hello! Although many characters are introduced, not all their content are implemented. Unfortunately that's the only scene for Heather for now :( You can click on the trait icon and see a panel open different for all Bacchus, Dolor etc. and you can see how much trait exp you need for level up. The same applies for Affinity Paths, there are bars on their side to indicate progress. This is a bit more polished in the update 0.1.5 (released couple of days ago), and plus there is a brief tutorial as well. I don't know why your MC would quit after 60% hp, it should not happen, only when it drops to 0. :( You build more pain tolerance by levelling up your Dolor trait, the red one. Do work/task that rewards you with dolor points. However, I'd suggest waiting for the next update's public release as I did a lot of rebalancing to alleviate the grind for stats :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
where can i see my stats?
Your own stats are accessed by clicking the button next to your health, then clicking on the "head" icon. Affinity stats for each character are visible on their respective chat windows. :)

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
i wonder is there only one path for every mistress?Just like now there is Astrid's Bondage path,will there be a Intimacy Path for astrid or a Devotion path for astrid?when lsla have her Intimacy Path,will there also have her Bondage path??just ask,dude,i know it sounds like a lot of work,haha

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
i wonder is there only one path for every mistress?Just like now there is Astrid's Bondage path,will there be a Intimacy Path for astrid or a Devotion path for astrid?when lsla have her Intimacy Path,will there also have her Bondage path??just ask,dude,i know it sounds like a lot of work,haha
The dev has made it clear that each of the mistresses will have 4 paths: bondage, intimacy, devotion and hatred (Not sure if I named them correctly but you get what I'm saying.)

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
The dev has made it clear that each of the mistresses will have 4 paths: bondage, intimacy, devotion and hatred (Not sure if I named them correctly but you get what I'm saying.)
Yep,i got it.i mean if you first get into a bondage path for astrid then how could it be possible you get into intimacy path? you know it sounds a little contradictory,if you already be a slave for astrid, how can you make her fall in love with you again?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Yes I know, and you are right it actually is a lot of work. But I enjoy working on this project. Each Character will have 3 different paths that they can offer (excluding the condemnation path) sooner or later. Patrons decide on the character that will get an update, and I try to think of scenes based on my inspiration for the character and determine which path I can do best at that moment. After many updates, the same character can get a second path upgrade. It is so that none of the characters just gets one big update and is neglected for the rest of the game. :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Oh sorry! You already explained it :) <3 thank you!

Yep,i got it.i mean if you first get into a bondage path for astrid then how could it be possible you get into intimacy path? you know it sounds a little contradictory,if you already be a slave for astrid, how can you make her fall in love with you again?
You don't. :D I have mentioned it that the game currently has a horizontal progression. You do not go in a certain order like "First be enslaved by Astrid, then make her fall in love with you". it's like this: Update 0.x.1 = You can choose to become a slave for Astrid. Update 0.x.2 = You can either become a slave for Astrid or become her submissive boyfriend.

Each path gets perma-looped after certain key points in their respective plots. For example, After you reach a certain level in Astrid's Bondage, you cannot go out, you cannot access your phone, you cannot converse with Astrid the regular way. The game shifts into a different loop. To make her "fall in love with you" if she gets an intimacy path, you'll need to use rebirth and that will nullify your slavery to her. and She will treat you as a regular human being. :D Then you can try to gain her love. :)

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
i struggle to do anything in this game, the only path i was able to get was astrids' then i started a new game, but i have the same issues either not getting any path type points from tasks/actions or not being able to act/talk/trigger any path type once i manage to get the level up. i couldnt even trigger the event at luscious fall this time around. i also see a screenshot that looks like booking a bdsm session there i also couldnt figure out how to do that. is there a list for the available paths? maybe im locking myself out because im trying to level the stats first but either way feels like im doing something fundamentally wrong.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes