4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hi! Just a quick message to report a possible bug: When I go (on day 2) to the Zen Café using the larger (not the quick) map, and I click on Susan to talk to her, rather than seeing a larger version of her sprite, I see the Sylphone sprite -- and I can't progress from there. I have to click on 'BACK' to go back to my room and then choose to go to the Zen Café using the quick map -- only then does the dialogue progress.

Reactions: Sylventhia

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Also... I'm not sure about how the stats work. Why are Servitium, Bacchus, etc. all 0, but when I click on their symbol I see e.g. 2 / 77? And the three red and one blue numbers I see when I click on a specific woman's sprite -- are they affection levels? Why won't they change, no matter what I do for any of them? Which actions have affection impact?

Also, why do I get Dolor points when I work for Astrid for the first time? Shouldn't it be Servitium?

I also noticed a place is mentioned in the Work section of the Sylphone -- Nox Manor, where Lilith is -- that is not available on any of the maps. Is this a bug?

Last edited:

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Also... I'm not sure about how the stats work. Why are Servitium, Bacchus, etc. all 0, but when I click on their symbol I see e.g. 2 / 77? And the three red and one blue numbers I see when I click on a specific woman's sprite -- are they affection levels? Why won't they change, no matter what I do for any of them? Which actions have affection impact?

Also, why do I get Dolor points when I work for Astrid for the first time? Shouldn't it be Servitium?
Maybe because the game isn't completed yet? The servititium, bacchus are like levels that needs exp? (I know. I can't explain :LOL::LOL:)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021

I also noticed a place is mentioned in the Work section of the Sylphone -- Nox Manor, where Lilith is -- that is not available on any of the maps. Is this a bug?
Hey! Sorry for all the mess, I did not know about the Zen Cafe overlap, I'll try to look into that. :)
MC stats such as Bacchus Dolor etc. show Levels on the outside, and when you click on them you see required Exp points to level them up. So when that reaches to 77 you will see 1, then 2, and so on instead of 0 :) The same applies to other characters's affinity paths. You will see a bar representing the points you earn in that path, and once that bar is full it will progress 1 level. :) (The bar display might have been implemented in 0.1.5, so you can view it once it is out for public :) )

Reward system for B.D.S.M. points currently do not follow a certain formula as there aren't enough work/task options yet. In a way, all of the actions you do with other characters technically fall into the Servitium category :D as they are services :D But you'll see that these stats are being tied down to different mechanics with the update 0.1.5.(Hopefully with some more lore being explained with clarity.)
I hope this was of help :)

Maybe because the game isn't completed yet? The servititium, bacchus are like levels that needs exp? (I know. I can't explain :LOL::LOL:)
That too :D Ahahah basically yeah, the game is far from being completed yet, and I currently (probably for a long while) plan on implementing the content horizontally instead of a vertical progression. Meaning that the update 0.2.7 for example can offer content that can be accessed Day 1-7 in game time :)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hey! Sorry for all the mess, I did not know about the Zen Cafe overlap, I'll try to look into that. :)
MC stats such as Bacchus Dolor etc. show Levels on the outside, and when you click on them you see required Exp points to level them up. So when that reaches to 77 you will see 1, then 2, and so on instead of 0 :) The same applies to other characters's affinity paths. You will see a bar representing the points you earn in that path, and once that bar is full it will progress 1 level. :) (The bar display might have been implemented in 0.1.5, so you can view it once it is out for public :) )

Reward system for B.D.S.M. points currently do not follow a certain formula as there aren't enough work/task options yet. In a way, all of the actions you do with other characters technically fall into the Servitium category :D as they are services :D But you'll see that these stats are being tied down to different mechanics with the update 0.1.5.(Hopefully with some more lore being explained with clarity.)
I hope this was of help :)

That too :D Ahahah basically yeah, the game is far from being completed yet, and I currently (probably for a long while) plan on implementing the content horizontally instead of a vertical progression. Meaning that the update 0.2.7 for example can offer content that can be accessed Day 1-7 in game time :)
No problem, the game is developing quite well, I have to say! Congrats on the results thus far.

It's just that I sometimes don't know what to do, and it seems some things (scenes) need a clear path to get to. So, it would seem you get scenes after you reach a certain affinity level (bondage, condemnation, etc.) with a certain girl, but what level? Also, it seems you don't just have to reach a certain level, but also say the right thing after you've reached said level. (So, for instance, how do you get into Astrid's bondage path? I have her at bondage level 1, and I tried all the options in the talk = ask/share menu, but nothing happened...)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
No problem, the game is developing quite well, I have to say! Congrats on the results thus far.

It's just that I sometimes don't know what to do, and it seems some things (scenes) need a clear path to get to. So, it would seem you get scenes after you reach a certain affinity level (bondage, condemnation, etc.) with a certain girl, but what level? Also, it seems you don't just have to reach a certain level, but also say the right thing after you've reached said level. (So, for instance, how do you get into Astrid's bondage path? I have her at bondage level 1, and I tried all the options in the talk = ask/share menu, but nothing happened...)
Thank you so much for your kind feedback!
Affinity paths are actually quite straightforward, task/work scenes that had extra erotic content were behind stat-locks in 0.1.4, but it is completely redone in 0.1.5 so that no erotic scene is missable due to lacking stats. And you will know if a scene requires a certain stat to be at a certain level.
For Affinity Paths, you need to go to the character that has a path implemented. For now, it is only Astrid's Bondage Path (Isla's intimacy path will be in 0.1.6) Click on Astrid, click on "Act" then click on "Bondage."
You will have a scene that will introduce you to her path called "0." Other paths for other characters will follow a similar formula. If you are eligible for her path through dialogue options, her Bondage will automatically advance to level 1. You can repeat the same scene to earn more bondage points for her, and do the same for other repeatable Bondage scenes of Astrid. at level 2 there is a key instance in her path which is called Change of Tides, and it is not repeatable. Same happens at level 4 "Change of Seasons" and one more at level 6.
Currently level 6 is the last of her Bondage content (for now) :D
Hope this helps <3 :)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind feedback!
Affinity paths are actually quite straightforward, task/work scenes that had extra erotic content were behind stat-locks in 0.1.4, but it is completely redone in 0.1.5 so that no erotic scene is missable due to lacking stats. And you will know if a scene requires a certain stat to be at a certain level.
For Affinity Paths, you need to go to the character that has a path implemented. For now, it is only Astrid's Bondage Path (Isla's intimacy path will be in 0.1.6) Click on Astrid, click on "Act" then click on "Bondage."
You will have a scene that will introduce you to her path called "0." Other paths for other characters will follow a similar formula. If you are eligible for her path through dialogue options, her Bondage will automatically advance to level 1. You can repeat the same scene to earn more bondage points for her, and do the same for other repeatable Bondage scenes of Astrid. at level 2 there is a key instance in her path which is called Change of Tides, and it is not repeatable. Same happens at level 4 "Change of Seasons" and one more at level 6.
Currently level 6 is the last of her Bondage content (for now) :D
Hope this helps <3 :)
It does, thanks a lot!

Now, after I got to the "change of tides" scene, Astrid told me I couldn't be her slave because my virginity was "impure" (due to Isla's task). So then I chose rebirth, thinking I'd go back to square one with Astrid, but to my surprise bondage level was still 2, and I replayed the "change of tides" scene. Is that as it should be? Or is something wrong?

Also, after Astrid takes me home, and all chores are done, I get a reward as expected; but after the reward, the chores are still marked as 'done', and if I go to Astrid, she punishes me for not having done them--even though I just did and got a reward for it! This can't be right... And what am I supposed to do to increase Bondage level after I'm in Astrid's house? The only options are chores and talking to Astrid, none of which increases the level... Moreover, if I click on the quick map, I still get the option of leaving house, going to all map locations, and even meeting Astrid again in the office, who acts as if I had not been to her house... so I can't go back to doing chores for her. What gives?

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
It does, thanks a lot!

Now, after I got to the "change of tides" scene, Astrid told me I couldn't be her slave because my virginity was "impure" (due to Isla's task). So then I chose rebirth, thinking I'd go back to square one with Astrid, but to my surprise bondage level was still 2, and I replayed the "change of tides" scene. Is that as it should be? Or is something wrong?

Also, after Astrid takes me home, and all chores are done, I get a reward as expected; but after the reward, the chores are still marked as 'done', and if I go to Astrid, she punishes me for not having done them--even though I just did and got a reward for it! This can't be right... And what am I supposed to do to increase Bondage level after I'm in Astrid's house? The only options are chores and talking to Astrid, none of which increases the level... Moreover, if I click on the quick map, I still get the option of leaving house, going to all map locations, and even meeting Astrid again in the office, who acts as if I had not been to her house... so I can't go back to doing chores for her. What gives?
If you have gotten to level 2 with her, rebirth takes you back to her level 2. :) Chores do increase bondage level and you need to spend 2 weeks in game with her after you move into her house so that she slaves you for good. after that you cannot leave the house or access your phone. When you complete the daily chores and get your reward, you need to pass the day by clicking on the blanket on the ground. that will reset the chores. It's all about thinking of it as a different game loop, it is definitely impossible or extremely time-consuming to think of every playstyle and have the characters come up with a dialogue for your every action, so you have to overlook some minor context-breaking details :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So when is 0.1.5 out for public? :LOL::LOL:
All patron release was on 11th July, I'm hoping to release it for public between 22nd and 25th. (Need to take care of IRL stuff so that I can catch up with my progress on 0.1.6, ensuring that the following update is released at most 2 weeks after the public release of the previous update :) ) :D <3

I forgot this game, but now that I saw the notification YESS I want an update lol
Hahahah! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out for public, I am flattered by your enthusiasm :D <3

Update came public on 27/6 so we are in the beginning of the 4th week now. Until next Monday it should be.
Great game, a lot of soul in it and very rich, thank you Sylventhia!!!
Ditto! Thank you, soo soo much! For showing this game love and interest <3 I'm happy that you find it soulful and rich, I hope I can maintain that in the future updates as well <3 :)

Hrklss

Jun 12, 2021
Are there any major paths/content other than being Astrid's slave i cant find aynthing else other than tasks and works

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Are there any major paths/content other than being Astrid's slave i cant find aynthing else other than tasks and works
There are certain events - I just recently discovered a great scene at Equilibrium. Don't know how these trigger though, if they just start after a certain time or if certain stats are needed for them to show up.
A (spoilerfree) list would be great in my opinion.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
There are certain events - I just recently discovered a great scene at Equilibrium. Don't know how these trigger though, if they just start after a certain time or if certain stats are needed for them to show up.
A (spoilerfree) list would be great in my opinion.
If you mean the event at Equilibrium with 2 other women alongside Amaya and Nari, that's in 0.1.5 and it is available after day 19 in the game :D However the update is not public yet :)

Reactions: Parrbapp

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
If you mean the event at Equilibrium with 2 other women alongside Amaya and Nari, that's in 0.1.5 and it is available after day 19 in the game :D However the update is not public yet :)
Ah yes... I forgot, I am one of the lucky ones :LOL:
Can totally recommend becoming a patreon. Really, the amount of great femdom content you keep adding from update to update really is incredible.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ah yes... I forgot, I am one of the lucky ones :LOL:
Can totally recommend becoming a patreon. Really, the amount of great femdom content you keep adding from update to update really is incredible.
I'm overjoyed to hear that <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much for this kind remark and I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations :) Academia has not been treating me well for the last year but I think after this summer I'll have a bit more time to add even more to the game. <3 Thank you so much <3 :)

Jul 19, 2022
Looks as much promissing as it possible. Impressed by how variosity and stylish characters are. Models are pretty neat too. Definitely keep an eye on this one and looking forward for the progress of such high potential game. Read that new version will be uploaded soon, so waiting for it and then going ti give a trial of this game asap

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looks as much promissing as it possible. Impressed by how variosity and stylish characters are. Models are pretty neat too. Definitely keep an eye on this one and looking forward for the progress of such high potential game. Read that new version will be uploaded soon, so waiting for it and then going ti give a trial of this game asap
Thank you so much! I hope you'll enjoy the future updates as well :) <3

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes