4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i struggle to do anything in this game, the only path i was able to get was astrids' then i started a new game, but i have the same issues either not getting any path type points from tasks/actions or not being able to act/talk/trigger any path type once i manage to get the level up. i couldnt even trigger the event at luscious fall this time around. i also see a screenshot that looks like booking a bdsm session there i also couldnt figure out how to do that. is there a list for the available paths? maybe im locking myself out because im trying to level the stats first but either way feels like im doing something fundamentally wrong.
Hello! It would be straight-out impossible for me to have implemented all of the paths for all of the characters with just 4-5 updates, wouldn't it? :) You can read the changelog to learn about the added content. The code will work in a similar fashion for all the characters, therefore they all have place holder "act/talk/give" options available. With updates, they will begin to function as intended. Currently only Astrid has the bondage path. The current public version was indeed too grindy, but that is fixed in the latest update which is in early access on Patreon. :) There are interactions and dialogue hinting at possible mechanics/content that will be implemented into the game in the future such as the "booking" dialogue. Please consider that I'm a solo developer and I try my best to add more to this project, however with its current state, as can be deduced from the "0.x.x" update versions, the game is neither complete nor polished. :)

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
i take it that its normal for me failing the affinity interactions currently even if i can make progress on their bars. i was confused with some of the screenshots but i discovered they were from the sampling route and i thought i was missing something to get those dialogues :KEK:.

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
New news? :D The newest update (0.1.5) is still in early access and will become available for all patrons in 3 days :) 1-2 weeks after that it will be available for public :) I shared the changelog for what is added into the game in the new update a few posts back, might be in one of the 2-3 previous pages :)
What character scenes will be added in version 0.1.5

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey
Hope you're doing well. Can you tell me the name of the song in location selection of the game. It's so good.
Hey! First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 (Feels so good to be appreciated on music :D ) Secondly, you need to be a bit more descriptive because after some scenes a soundtrack might carry on to the main gameloop and thus the map :D All of the soundtracks are completely original and therefore written, composed, and recorded by me for The Void of Deviance. Therefore, they are not available anywhere else :D However, I do share the original music files on Patreon for tiers of 8$ and above :D If it is a calm acoustic tune that you are talking about, then the track is titled "calmvoid" :D

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
Hey! First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 (Feels so good to be appreciated on music :D ) Secondly, you need to be a bit more descriptive because after some scenes a soundtrack might carry on to the main gameloop and thus the map :D All of the soundtracks are completely original and therefore written, composed, and recorded by me for The Void of Deviance. Therefore, they are not available anywhere else :D However, I do share the original music files on Patreon for tiers of 8$ and above :D If it is a calm acoustic tune that you are talking about, then the track is titled "calmvoid" :D
Oh that's a great job. I'm really missing something by not being able to join Patereon.:( So I'll keep the game open for my studying because that song really calms me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Can't wait public update...
Hope it will not disappoint :) <3

Oh that's a great job. I'm really missing something by not being able to join Patereon.:( So I'll keep the game open for my studying because that song really calms me
I'm sorry to hear that :( I'll keep composing new music for the game with each update, I hope that you find them as enjoyable <3 :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: danteka
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes