4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Hey. I am now on day 36 and have 2000+ reputation and a lot of money. Almost all of my stats are 7 except for one. But I don't see any progress on the story or new events. The only new one so far is a message from Susan about new shoes. I saw pictures in the game folder that I can't get in the game. Do I need to grind stats for a long time or am I missing something?

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ohhh nice then im looking foward to it! Do you have any info of what type he is?
What type? :D I don't understand what you mean by what type :D There aren't much cuckold scenes in the game yet though :D Thanks for the comment! :)

Hey. I am now on day 36 and have 2000+ reputation and a lot of money. Almost all of my stats are 7 except for one. But I don't see any progress on the story or new events. The only new one so far is a message from Susan about new shoes. I saw pictures in the game folder that I can't get in the game. Do I need to grind stats for a long time or am I missing something?
Hello! No that's actually more than enough stats and with this update (0.1.5) erotic scenes are no longer stat locked for grinding. You can check the changelog to see where the content is or you can ask me on Discord if you're trying to find a very specific scene. However, make sure you haven't blocked kinks as it might lead to your missing scenes. the latest event is at Equilibrium institute at day 19. You can check the changelog really, most of the added content are mentioned there :)

what is the cheat code
Cheat Code is a patron only feature :)

How can I lower the condemnation again? I have 1 for Leah, but need 0 for the event
Currently, only by using the rebirth mechanic :D In the future there will be more ways to lower that conveniently though. You can check the in game Tutorial to access that menu. (You will find the tutorial by clicking on the grey wrench button that represent the in game settings and click on Tutorial) :)

Reactions: Derbaer and sinkind

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
anyone facing this problem game crash just when this scene start

View attachment 1949320
In v0.1.5 I wrote a huge warning on what to do just before the prologue ends. :( It is not a crash. It is the end of the prologue. Restart the game, press START. You will notice that the main menu visuals and soundtrack have also changed when the prologue ends. You can replay this part again to see the warning instruction on what to do.

Reactions: Tapurala and aisoff

aisoff

Jul 23, 2022
In v0.1.5 I wrote a huge warning on what to do just before the prologue ends. :( It is not a crash. It is the end of the prologue. Restart the game, press START. You will notice that the main menu visuals and soundtrack have also changed when the prologue ends. You can replay this part again to see the warning instruction on what to do.
yes that solved the problem thnx

• Red Heart

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
How are things going?dude,i wondering How do you decide the role of each vote?you know everytime when leah shows up,i alaways will vote for her!!!after 0.1.6,the next vote will there have leah??you know except lsla,my favorite mistress is leah!!i love her so much!!!!!!i cant wait to see her!!!!!

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How are things going?dude,i wondering How do you decide the role of each vote?you know everytime when leah shows up,i alaways will vote for her!!!after 0.1.6,the next vote will there have leah??you know except lsla,my favorite mistress is leah!!i love her so much!!!!!!i cant wait to see her!!!!!
Hello! Thanks so much I'm back to working on the next update finally :) The second and third place in the polls appear again in the following vote, and the rest of the characters are randomly picked. I try to include characters that do not have much content yet so there's high chance Leah, Mary, Heather, Grace, Eve, Yena, Claire, Ursula, Josephine, Gabriella might appear in the next poll as well :)

• Hey there
Reactions: rain blood

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
what is the goal of the game , i'm lost lol , i m in a map where i use to see each time a new domina , how does it work ?
You can check the changelogs for the added content and date-specific events in game :) There is an overarching storyline and also various features that will be implemented, which I share on Patreon with patrons. Currently it is more like an open-world sandbox where you can interact with characters, but with updates you will get certain main-story related instances that will influence the whole island :) If you were expecting a vertical progression, then that is why you probably feel lost. (By vertical progression I mean being introduced to a single new character per update, where you follow just and only their storyline.) This game has (currently) horizontal progression where each character's content is added in balance and simultaneously. The only verticality will be through affinity path contents and date-specific instances/events :)

Bro your game has the most potential olongside with Karlsson Gambit.
Oh thank you so much! I hope my project can live up to that potential and I hope I can deliver on that <3 <3 <3 :) Thanks for the encouraging remarks :) <3

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Hello! Thanks so much I'm back to working on the next update finally :) The second and third place in the polls appear again in the following vote, and the rest of the characters are randomly picked. I try to include characters that do not have much content yet so there's high chance Leah, Mary, Heather, Grace, Eve, Yena, Claire, Ursula, Josephine, Gabriella might appear in the next poll as well :)
Happy to hear that!I hope your study goes well,you know,This is an annoying summer, its hot enough to melt hell!!But i can cool off in you game!haha,wish you the best!hope we can see Isla soon!!!

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Happy to hear that!I hope your study goes well,you know,This is an annoying summer, its hot enough to melt hell!!But i can cool off in you game!haha,wish you the best!hope we can see Isla soon!!!
Hahah thank you! I'm glad you can cool off in the game :p I wish you the best too! Hopefully my studies will end soon :)

Can someone tell me the answer to sarah's questions pls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey there,
hope you are doing well. On which character will the next update focus?
Hey! Thank you so much, I hope you are doing well too! The focus will be on Isla's intimacy path :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes