4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks :) ! It is a great game, Astrid's slave route is my favourite in the game, I hope you will add more contents for this route, and I hope also that in the future other woman can enslaving me.
Yes! You can follow the news on public Discord server and here on the forum! :) Thank you so much for showing love and interest to this game :) <3

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I am still a bit lost as to how certain mechanics work but overall it does seem pretty good. I have no idea what the "Act" menu is supposed to do or whenever there is something to do with the "Give" menu. The quick map seems to be missing "home".

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I am still a bit lost as to how certain mechanics work but overall it does seem pretty good. I have no idea what the "Act" menu is supposed to do or whenever there is something to do with the "Give" menu. The quick map seems to be missing "home".
Thank you! Many commands are implemented because they will accommodate content in future stages, instead of coding them in later on, I added them as default :) Act menu is for the main content per character. Currently only Astrid has her Bondage affinity content that is accessible by Act menu. I named it Act because in a way, the content is delivered in "acts." Give menu will also have more functions in the future such as giving gifts and donations to characters for findom and extra effects etc. :)

Reactions: CravenGrave

george_rage

Sep 1, 2020
Cool game, but I think it would be better if there was an emphasis on the plot than on the mechanics of the game, there would be less work on setting up the code. I liked how it was in the prologue when there is only an answer option and from this the plot moves on. So every week, the repetitive actions with the characters get a little bored with the monotony and only new events want to reach them and pass as a moment with a bachelorette party.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Cool game, but I think it would be better if there was an emphasis on the plot than on the mechanics of the game, there would be less work on setting up the code. I liked how it was in the prologue when there is only an answer option and from this the plot moves on. So every week, the repetitive actions with the characters get a little bored with the monotony and only new events want to reach them and pass as a moment with a bachelorette party.
Hey! Thanks so much for the feedback :) I understand some people would rather prefer a traditional, linear Visual Novel, due to how convoluted mechanics can get. :) I can assure you that I'm not after a feature creep where there are new mechanics with each update. I just want to make a definitive femdom game in which (in time) exploration and the immersion is highlighted to accommodate various stories tied to an overarching plot. That is why the affinity paths, in a way, are episodic and consist of "Acts." I can see the mundaneness of repetitive content but instead of tying repetition to a gallery mode, I thought this way it could make the scenes easier to access as well as passively granting stats/coins/etc. The problem is that with each added content, it is hard to discern for the player if they got less or more content because of how the censorship in The Void of Deviance works. There are tasks/options/etc. that are not even visible if you block its variable (gore/scat/cuckold and so on). For a while, my focus will be on structuring the game horizontally, by which I mean adding major content to existing characters. After the game has a solid content basis, I will focus on continuing the main story while adding minor amount of content here and there to gradually enrich the game's core without adding further new mechanics. :)
Thanks for the feedback, again! It really helps :) <3

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
any walkthrough about what i should answer questions to get a specific route without bothering back and read all over again !! i just went to coma and game over !

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
any walkthrough about what i should answer questions to get a specific route without bothering back and read all over again !! i just went to coma and game over !
That's one of the bad endings of the sampling route. All endings in sampling route are just premature/bad endings, to get to the gameplay, you need to go with the actual route. All the answers have been shared in the thread in previous pages :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Any news on when 0.16 is coming?
I have written most of the scenes and dialogues (Isla's are finished). There are some more things that I want to do with this update to enrich the base game and put use to existing mechanics. And the only thing left will be getting the visuals for the scenes. I'm estimating around 2 weeks for it to be released for early access :)

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I have written most of the scenes and dialogues (Isla's are finished). There are some more things that I want to do with this update to enrich the base game and put use to existing mechanics. And the only thing left will be getting the visuals for the scenes. I'm estimating around 2 weeks for it to be released for early access :)
nice nice

• Red Heart

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
is this noncon or only consensual?
I mean i know its choice based but does he have to do it or does he want to do it (enjoys it)

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
is this noncon or only consensual?
I mean i know its choice based but does he have to do it or does he want to do it (enjoys it)
Since it is Femdom and BDSM themed, I'd say both. There are scenes where the MC enjoys the situation and scenes where he does not.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes