4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Thank you for your replies and your kind words. Whenever I see a good game, I want to write feedback with all questions, issues and suggestions to improve the game.
I checked your answer to the third question, and you are right. Possible that I used rebirth two times in 7 days, and because of that, it didn't work.
I am gladly waiting for your future update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thank you for your replies and your kind words. Whenever I see a good game, I want to write feedback with all questions, issues and suggestions to improve the game.
I checked your answer to the third question, and you are right. Possible that I used rebirth two times in 7 days, and because of that, it didn't work.
I am gladly waiting for your future update.
And I'm more than happy to read your questions and feedback, you are most certainly right, it indeed helps me improve the game <3 I hope you will enjoy the next update as well <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: SissyIrena

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I need the guide for the void of deviance because im stuck.... And i don't know what to do
Hey! Sorry I was quite busy at the time and missed your comment! :( Where are you stuck exactly? :) You can also join the Discord server and ask there by the way :) Currently there are no guides but this thread might have the answers you are looking for about the game ^^

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How long does the new version usually stay in EA before getting added here too if that's not a secret?
Not a secret at all! After 2 week early access there is the Patreon release for all patrons. After that, min 1 week - max 2 week before an update hits public depending on how much I have progressed on the next update :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Not a secret at all! After 2 week early access there is the Patreon release for all patrons. After that, min 1 week - max 2 week before an update hits public depending on how much I have progressed on the next update :)
Looks like 0.16 released for Early Axis ($8.00 US tier) Patreon on Sep 21. Does this mean you plan to post it here free on Wed Oct3 or will it be a couple more weeks yet?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looks like 0.16 released for Early Axis ($8.00 US tier) Patreon on Sep 21. Does this mean you plan to post it here free on Wed Oct3 or will it be a couple more weeks yet?
As always, public release is 1-2 weeks after All-patron release. So this wednesday the update will be out for all patrons. 1 week, or 2 weeks after that it will be released for public :) This has been the case for all the previous updates :)

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
As always, public release is 1-2 weeks after All-patron release. So this wednesday the update will be out for all patrons. 1 week, or 2 weeks after that it will be released for public :) This has been the case for all the previous updates :)
Cool, thanks for the info. You might wanna re-word the tier descriptions on Patreon, they seem to imply that after 2 weeks "Early Access" the updates are released free to the public :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Cool, thanks for the info. You might wanna re-word the tier descriptions on Patreon, they seem to imply that after 2 weeks "Early Access" the updates are released free to the public :)
Agreed! In fact I actually posted some messages about it on the game's Discord Servers. Several things about tier price changes on Patreon including tier descriptions and an important poll on this subject as well :) In three days these will be implemented also to clarify that by early access I mean before exclusive patreon release, and public release will always be 1-2 weeks following that ^^ . For everyone, I suggest checking discord to learn more about these changes. :)

Reactions: warrenitro

somehowt5

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1692677

Overview:
You travel to Sylventhia Island for a job opportunity at BanKval. However, the island will offer, give, and take much more than your prospective career.
Meet and interact with various characters and try to uncover the mysteries of the island and the irregularities happening around BanKval.

The story so far is a prologue before moving into the actual gameplay. The prologue will finish when your one-month internship ends at BanKval. Although this is like an intro to the game, it will also include early endings for those who want to explore a kind of "What if I was rejected from the position at BanKval?" scenario.

The story revolves heavily around the theme of female domination, and the kinks will be accordingly so. The game will often explore the extreme kinks and fetishes of femdom, however, each above-vanilla kink will be skippable. So you do not have to worry about witnessing something you would rather not.
(Keep in mind that there is a points/values system that tracks your choices with the characters, so you might lock content with them if you shy away from their demands. Think of it as an "affinity" of the character towards the protagonist. Therefore make sure to explore each option. Content you chose to omit will not be affected by this. They will still be avoidable. )​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-25
Release Date: 2022-07-25
Developer: Sylventhia -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Patreon Cheat code for v1.5: CHIAME

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac:
GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1714173 View attachment 1594284 View attachment 1714167 View attachment 1714160 View attachment 1594286 View attachment 1714161 View attachment 1714170 View attachment 1594287 View attachment 1714163 View attachment 1594289 View attachment 1594290 View attachment 1594291 View attachment 1594293 View attachment 1594295 View attachment 1594296 View attachment 1594297 View attachment 1594298 View attachment 1594282 View attachment 1594299 View attachment 1594301 View attachment 1594302 View attachment 1714176 View attachment 1714175 View attachment 1714171 View attachment 1714169 View attachment 1714168 View attachment 1714166 View attachment 1714165 View attachment 1714164 View attachment 1714162
can i know the cheat code for v1.4

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
A few bugs to report on the public version :
- I was able to visit day 1 "The Line" instead of day 3.
- Event 0 of intimacy with Isla doesn't end the day despite the character going to sleep.
- The fast TP for working task allow us to see and visit wynn (vampire) day 2, way before unlocking their location.

QoL issues :
- The quick map don't have our home.
- In our home, when we have the screen with our character in the middle and nothing else, we can't directly go back to our room and need to click back on the map, then our home.
- Totally for way later in development, but some paths scenes, if repeatable should give out less points maybe as they can be easily farm, as well as have a minor text change when we repeat it for the first time (taking in account we already a similar experience once, ex : the date)

Last edited:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Hi! No gallery needed as the scenes are repeatable. I unfortunately cannot understand how lost you are as you have not specified your problem. There is a short tutorial and the game tells you how to access it. As this is a sandbox game, you are free to play however you want. I have explained how those numbers work numerous times in this thread and in changelogs. :) Also, not all the numbers correspond to content because I am a solo developer and most of the indicators and buttons are just placeholders for future updates. I suggest you follow the changelogs to know where content is. There aren't any strictly imposed objectives in the game as of yet. Thank you! :)
So.. as I see, if I want to play this game I have to read all the changelogs and the post of this game to make an idea of how to play this sandbox... This is really unintuitive gamplay dude.
Also, you cant (I think) dump all the info once you start the sandbox, drop the info gradually.. teach me how to play your game dude, but in the game not in the changelog or in this thread.. You know, show the player, not just describe in a block of text, what to do to reach an objective...
Dude, hope you reach your audience the way you want, maybe Im just dumb and didnt understand...
For what I see I dont think this is for me.. it feel... aimlessly.. to me.
Best of luck either way.

Dzoly74

Oct 7, 2022
Wish there will be an Android port soon for 0.1.6. Try every tricks with Joiplay to no avail. The game is constantly crashing right at the beginning of prologue :(. Probably due to their persisted problem with Android 11 and higher version which has nothing to do with the game itself.

BTW amazing game. Keep up the good work! (I really can't wait to see my girl Isla's path unfold)

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes