4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Started playing this and I was wondering, as someone who likes Amaya, is she someone who is in line with getting a lot of focus (especially for intimacy)? IE is she a main girl?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Started playing this and I was wondering, as someone who likes Amaya, is she someone who is in line with getting a lot of focus (especially for intimacy)? IE is she a main girl?
There will be 4 routes for all girls. So, this is gonna be a massive game and no girl is a side girl which is awesome. However, this means it'll take a lot of development time and since, there is a huge selection of girls and 4 routes each, you need to be patient for Amaya's route to develop and hope the patrons vote for her whenever the poll comes

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
A few bugs to report on the public version :
- I was able to visit day 1 "The Line" instead of day 3.
- Event 0 of intimacy with Isla doesn't end the day despite the character going to sleep.
- The fast TP for working task allow us to see and visit wynn (vampire) day 2, way before unlocking their location.

QoL issues :
- The quick map don't have our home.
- In our home, when we have the screen with our character in the middle and nothing else, we can't directly go back to our room and need to click back on the map, then our home.
- Totally for way later in development, but some paths scenes, if repeatable should give out less points maybe as they can be easily farm, as well as have a minor text change when we repeat it for the first time (taking in account we already a similar experience once, ex : the date)
Thank you so much for these!
It is ok if you can visit The Line on the first day. I just put it as a reminder on the second or third day so in case someone misses it :)
The event at equilibrium institute does not end the day either despite the character sleeping there, It is due to the fact that I did not want to include those yet as I think it would be better for me to leave things like that for an update where I polish stuff like that :) Such as inconsistencies in the permanent alterations to the character :)
I actually realised that Nox Manor was accessible through task quick travel when working on Kurushi's content for the next update :D I never realised that, thank you for noticing ^^ It is fixed for the next update.

QoL:
I will work on interface later on, as I have said when I do an update to polish stuff like quick button for home :(
The MC looking at you is actually a placeholder scene. :D I am trying to figure out a way to reset the endings of scenes back at character's place. I will work on it. Sorry about that :(
Thanks for this feedback, I am unable to experience it fully from a player's perspective so critique about the balancing of the game is really helpful <3

Thank you for this helpful comment <3 I hope you enjoyed the game and will enjoy the future updates as well ^^ :)

Reactions: Lamantin

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So.. as I see, if I want to play this game I have to read all the changelogs and the post of this game to make an idea of how to play this sandbox... This is really unintuitive gamplay dude.
Also, you cant (I think) dump all the info once you start the sandbox, drop the info gradually.. teach me how to play your game dude, but in the game not in the changelog or in this thread.. You know, show the player, not just describe in a block of text, what to do to reach an objective...
Dude, hope you reach your audience the way you want, maybe Im just dumb and didnt understand...
For what I see I dont think this is for me.. it feel... aimlessly.. to me.
Best of luck either way.
Hey!
Thanks for the feedback! As the game itself is not a finished game, it certainly lacks polish. Therefore it is not about you that the game is unintuitive. Because it is unintuitive :D I am learning coding and game design as I work on this game, this game is a first time ever project for me :) The game is not finished yet and to be able to continue working on it I decided that the amplitude of quantity at first would be more satisfactory than having so little content but of quality. I am trying to improve the quality of any aspect of the game whenever I can with each update. (i.e. the animations in this one which can be seen after Isla's level 5 Affinity. It is because I learned about a new method of animation at that point unfortunately.) So things like player immersion or intuitive gameplay are things that I want to focus on at later stages. The game is only v0.1.6 yet. I can understand that if you do not want to read walls of texts, but as there are not any diverse mechanics in terms of gameplay, the game consists and relies on textual progression. To at least know where the content is at first, you can just check changelogs, I try to be as brief as I possibly can be :) Additionally, writing guidelines and saying to do this and that is a task that takes time in itself. That is why instead of focusing on that I prefer writing more scenes so there is more content per update.

But don't get me wrong, you are right with your statements. Just know that I plan on polishing the game in much later stages of development as this game is not a finished game, and not even close to being finished. :)
thanks for the feedback ^^

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the update? I am having trouble figuring out how to beat Wynn's minigame. What do I have to do?
You're welcome!! hope you enjoy it ^^
You can increase your B.D.S.M. stats as they add more points when you click on the button :) For this minigame it was supposed to be the Bacchus stat. But I apparently messed it up, so you need to improve your Dolor stat.
For the next update I have corrected it, so when 0.1.7 comes out, the level of your Bacchus stat will affect this minigame. :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Wish there will be an Android port soon for 0.1.6. Try every tricks with Joiplay to no avail. The game is constantly crashing right at the beginning of prologue :(. Probably due to their persisted problem with Android 11 and higher version which has nothing to do with the game itself.

BTW amazing game. Keep up the good work! (I really can't wait to see my girl Isla's path unfold)
I'm sorry about an android port :((
Thank you for the comment!! I'm really happy that you think so, I hope you enjoy the update <3 :)

Reactions: cross933

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
She has relevance to how the social structure on the island functions. I can say that she is a powerful character of high stature but there are no characters that will receive the main focus in the game. Their relevance to their own stories will highlight and emphasise them. But for the overarching plot, only the Deities of the Sylventhia Island are main characters. You have seen one in 0.1.5, Xylehte. The other 3 were mentioned by her. :D they will be unfolded in the future, with main story updates. :)
Either way, each character will get content for all of their Affinity paths :) So Amaya will eventually get content for Devotion, Bondage, and Intimacy :) ^^

There will be 4 routes for all girls. So, this is gonna be a massive game and no girl is a side girl which is awesome. However, this means it'll take a lot of development time and since, there is a huge selection of girls and 4 routes each, you need to be patient for Amaya's route to develop and hope the patrons vote for her whenever the poll comes
Exactly! Much better explained than I have :D Thanks Anonymous100! Btw I know that 4 seems like a lot but Condemnation path (the fourth, blue affinity) Is for failure scenes that I pre-coded as a mechanic. So it won't take up an update in itself. On top of that, Devotion path, which you will see in the next update works very differently than other paths. the hardest path to do to be honest depends on the personality of characters. But in general, I can say that since I'm making content for 3 characters for the next update 0.1.7, I've sped up how the content is dealt with (since I have also learned of a new way of animating the scenes as I have mentioned). :) And there won't be a repeated update for a character before each character gets their turn in getting an affinity update :) So the poll is refreshed each time. ^^

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello! What is the Imaculate thingy for Astrid's path?

Very good game btw luv it!
Thanks a lot! ^^ <3

For Immaculate status you need to have not viewed any scene where the MC has an orgasm. If you have viewed one, your character loses immaculacy. To regain that status you can use the rebirth mechanic. You can see how to do it by clicking on the settings icon on the right of the screen, and then TUTORIAL. The button on top left near your health opens a screen, and clicking on the icon that looks like a head takes you to your psyche menu. there, by talking to the entity, you can access the rebirth option which can be done once in a week. :)

Reactions: cross933 and bawus

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Okay atm just Astrid and Isla
Yes Bondage for Astrid and Intimacy for Isla :) Next update will be Leah-Bondage, Kurushi-Devotion, Sarah-Devotion :)

How does Yena challenge work? I see health bar and a red dot but got no idea what to do clicking on it doesn't seem to do much of anything.
The indicators were not added yet, so sorry about that, I plan on polishing stuff like that later on. But the idea is the same with almost all the minigames in the game. Rapidly click the button, you will see the scenes change. 4th change is the last one. you need a certain amount of points to win (I will put indicators for this). But you should increase your B.D.S.M stats to make it easier :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I love leah,Be sure to arrange more scenes for her,plz!!!
Hahah! I try to write scenes based on inspiration, so I don't try to put more scenes in one character or other :D Besides, it does not mean that after this update she won't get any scenes. There are events, other affinity paths of her etc. :) And If I can come up with more scenes for her Bondage path in the future I'll still add it, so will I for each character ;)

Reactions: bawus

bawus

Feb 24, 2019
Sylventhia Is there maybe a timetable for releases. Maybe you aim for monthly releases or bimonthly? Or is it 100% work related, meaning you release updates as/when they are ready ?

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes