4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia Is there maybe a timetable for releases. Maybe you aim for monthly releases or bimonthly? Or is it 100% work related, meaning you release updates as/when they are ready ?
I really want to release updates monthly or at least bimonthly as you have said. But being an academic student I really cannot foresee how much workload I get both from university and in terms of the updates. But I can say that the amount of content an update has is an important factor in the time it takes to get it ready :) For the next update, there are 3 characters that will have major amount of content. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bawus

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I wanna see more of yena and the chutch girl, church girl is smexy
Ahah, Well if they are chosen through the polls :D But don't worry the roster is getting smaller and smaller. So maybe in the future updates they might get content ;)

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
Sylventhia if you read this, I like a lot of things about this game but there is one thing that really prevents me from truly investing in it. I understand I might be barking up the wrong tree but I really hope that you consider adding some more "gentle" femdom routes as part of the characters' "intimacy" paths. Believe me I enjoy femdom content and am not asking for a maledom route or something like that but if Isla's route is indicitive of what we'll see from other characters I would be far happier if it was dialed down a couple notches. I know you're committed to adding the more extreme femdom fetishes but I feel like with every character going to have 4 paths I feel like there is definitely room for extreme femdom content in the "devotion" "bondage" or "condemnation" paths. You're right that there are tons of games with maledom and fewer with extreme femdom, but I think there are fewer still with more semi-realistic gentler femdom so I'm hoping you'll be willing to take care of those of us wanting some content like that.

In the end for it to be femdom oriented, the woman just needs to be in control and doesn't necessarily need to belittle the man or try to dehumanize him. At some point it goes beyond femdom and the woman is just being a seflish asshole when it goes too far. My issues with Isla's route as an intimacy path is that she really only ever takes from the MC and barely gives anything in return. There's no reason why she has to inflict pain on the MC's genitals as a "reward" for giving her oral. I gave it a pass on the first event since she said she got carried away but after that its intentional and mean spirited. Another event has her inviting MC over for dinner, then refusing to feed him and instead just spitting in his mouth. I feel like perhaps the intentional cbt stuff would fit better in a bondage route and some things like the dinner event would be more fitting of a "devotion" style path where you're looking to be the "servant" of a woman instead of an "intimate relationship" with them. In the end if they are supposed to be in a relationship, even one where the woman is very dominant, both parties should feel like their physical and emotional needs are being met. Otherwise the man is really just a tool or a slave at that point and not a relationship partner, and there are other routes for those looking for those kinds of interactions I believe. Would it really be a deal breaker if after being satisfied by MC's devotion she gives him a handy or a blowjob? Somewhere down the line has sex in the manner MC prefers? You can definitely do those things without giving up your position of dominance.

In any case I'm hoping Isla is perhaps one of the more extreme characters and there will be at least a few who are willing to treat the MC reasonably well even while being the dominant partner in the relationship. There are a lot of characters after all so even though something about that island makes the women sadistic surely one or two can retain a bit of empathy. Hell it would be super interesting if some of the characters who seem meaner or rougher on the surface were secretly the nicer ones when the right guy comes along. I would enjoy the game far more if MC was able to have a fairly stable and healthy relationship to help him remain sane with all the crazy nonsense he has to deal with in that hellish place (I think the setting is super cool btw). On the other hand if your vision for the game has no place for content like I'm describing then no worries, I suppose its just not for me.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Hahah! Thanks!! Kurushi's script is already finished, only Sarah and Leah's scripts are left and I already have an outline on how they will unfold ;) I hope I can do a good job on making an update for 3 characters' major content :p <3
omg i love kurushi lets goo

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia if you read this, I like a lot of things about this game but there is one thing that really prevents me from truly investing in it. I understand I might be barking up the wrong tree but I really hope that you consider adding some more "gentle" femdom routes as part of the characters' "intimacy" paths. Believe me I enjoy femdom content and am not asking for a maledom route or something like that but if Isla's route is indicitive of what we'll see from other characters I would be far happier if it was dialed down a couple notches. I know you're committed to adding the more extreme femdom fetishes but I feel like with every character going to have 4 paths I feel like there is definitely room for extreme femdom content in the "devotion" "bondage" or "condemnation" paths. You're right that there are tons of games with maledom and fewer with extreme femdom, but I think there are fewer still with more semi-realistic gentler femdom so I'm hoping you'll be willing to take care of those of us wanting some content like that.

In the end for it to be femdom oriented, the woman just needs to be in control and doesn't necessarily need to belittle the man or try to dehumanize him. At some point it goes beyond femdom and the woman is just being a seflish asshole when it goes too far. My issues with Isla's route as an intimacy path is that she really only ever takes from the MC and barely gives anything in return. There's no reason why she has to inflict pain on the MC's genitals as a "reward" for giving her oral. I gave it a pass on the first event since she said she got carried away but after that its intentional and mean spirited. Another event has her inviting MC over for dinner, then refusing to feed him and instead just spitting in his mouth. I feel like perhaps the intentional cbt stuff would fit better in a bondage route and some things like the dinner event would be more fitting of a "devotion" style path where you're looking to be the "servant" of a woman instead of an "intimate relationship" with them. In the end if they are supposed to be in a relationship, even one where the woman is very dominant, both parties should feel like their physical and emotional needs are being met. Otherwise the man is really just a tool or a slave at that point and not a relationship partner, and there are other routes for those looking for those kinds of interactions I believe. Would it really be a deal breaker if after being satisfied by MC's devotion she gives him a handy or a blowjob? Somewhere down the line has sex in the manner MC prefers? You can definitely do those things without giving up your position of dominance.

In any case I'm hoping Isla is perhaps one of the more extreme characters and there will be at least a few who are willing to treat the MC reasonably well even while being the dominant partner in the relationship. There are a lot of characters after all so even though something about that island makes the women sadistic surely one or two can retain a bit of empathy. Hell it would be super interesting if some of the characters who seem meaner or rougher on the surface were secretly the nicer ones when the right guy comes along. I would enjoy the game far more if MC was able to have a fairly stable and healthy relationship to help him remain sane with all the crazy nonsense he has to deal with in that hellish place (I think the setting is super cool btw). On the other hand if your vision for the game has no place for content like I'm describing then no worries, I suppose its just not for me.
Hey! Thank you so much for the feedback. :) You are right that some characters might look very distant and cold but might have gentler intimacy paths. And you are also right that Isla's Intimacy is different. Her intimacy path is more playful and neither too gentle or too extreme in my opinion but a mix of both. From my perspective, The MC gets what he wants from having a relationship with Isla. He's a masochist, willingly and knowingly continuing a toxic relationship. I don't think Isla is a Selfish asshole though. She warns the MC that she'd be a very flirtatious, even toxic, partner.
Don't worry! What you are asking for is not a maledom path, I can see that. And I believe regular sex, blowjob, and rewards like that can still be femdom. But I write based on inspiration and try not to restrict a character to a specific kink. So you might get gentler scenes as you have mentioned for a character's Intimacy as you have mentioned. But the whole path overall might still include some extreme ones.
Then again, it depends on the personality of the character. While Sarah would be rougher than Isla for intimacy, Josephine would be gentler :)
I hope I was able to answer your question and again, thank you for this detailed feedback :)

Reactions: 3EyeRaven

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How to do Wynn's task? When I click task, it just shows return.
Also, clicking the red button on some tasks did not increase the red bar. Is it intended?
You probably have gore disabled :D You need to enable it to see that task :)
The red bar is the timer!! :D I'll add another indicator for points in the future updates ;)

Hmm a written walkthrough would be helpful. Love the game so far.
Thank you so much <3 :) Maybe in the future ;)

omg i love kurushi lets goo
hahah! Yay :D

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
this game is really confusing to play. like i get thrown into the world with 20 locations and no idea what to do. so i try to work but no one has work. and task, no one has task either. its lacking any direction whatsoever, what to do?????

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
this game is really confusing to play. like i get thrown into the world with 20 locations and no idea what to do. so i try to work but no one has work. and task, no one has task either. its lacking any direction whatsoever, what to do?????
There is a to do list that shows which work is available on which day. you can click on the names that appear on the To do screen to directly go to that location. If a character has task available, you can play it regardless of the day. The current main path's are implemented for Astrid's Bondage and Isla's Intimacy. You can access those by clicking on "Act" when you are interacting with their chat screen. For now the game has a horizontal build progression where the content is spread around. I will continue the main game once there's enough content for characters. :) You can look at changelogs to see what is where and do not forget that if you have a kink blocked you won't be able to see even options for certain content :)

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
I hope I was able to answer your question and again, thank you for this detailed feedback :)
Thanks for the answer and insight into some future route plans. I actually had only gone up to level 4 intimacy with Isla when I was fairly convinced she was just gonna keep getting worse so I was a bit too worried to continue. Then after reading your reply and gaining some hope there would be some gentler paths I got curious as to where Isla's ends up (since you characterize it as a middle of the road in terms of extremity). The level 5 and 6 events were far nicer than the preceding ones so I ended up happy with the path in the end. Interestingly it played out almost exactly like I mentioned hoping for above, so I guess I was just too paranoid. My heart nearly gave out with that ultra YIKES choice in the 6 event but thankfully she doesn't press the issue or seem to hold it against you...and I guess for those people who are into such things....at least there's the rebirth option. I can only hope enough other paths are accessible to weak-hearted femdom enjoyers like me who may enjoy a dominant woman but not so much into being completely degraded or physically mutilated. Keep up the good work!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the answer and insight into some future route plans. I actually had only gone up to level 4 intimacy with Isla when I was fairly convinced she was just gonna keep getting worse so I was a bit too worried to continue. Then after reading your reply and gaining some hope there would be some gentler paths I got curious as to where Isla's ends up (since you characterize it as a middle of the road in terms of extremity). The level 5 and 6 events were far nicer than the preceding ones so I ended up happy with the path in the end. Interestingly it played out almost exactly like I mentioned hoping for above, so I guess I was just too paranoid. My heart nearly gave out with that ultra YIKES choice in the 6 event but thankfully she doesn't press the issue or seem to hold it against you...and I guess for those people who are into such things....at least there's the rebirth option. I can only hope enough other paths are accessible to weak-hearted femdom enjoyers like me who may enjoy a dominant woman but not so much into being completely degraded or physically mutilated. Keep up the good work!
Yay! Thanks for giving it another chance ^^ Yeah at level 6 there is the option that caters both to the extreme and to the vanilla. :D Ever since the beginning of the development of this game, I have always said that I will be inclusive of all femdom kinks, regardless of extremity. So that means gentler ones are and will also be included :) Don't worry about that. It's just that since I write based on my inspiration, I cannot guarantee which update will have which extreme/gentle kink. But there will always be gentle scenes as well ;) Again, Thank you so much for your feedback and enjoying the game <3 :)

I really loves the game, it has all the fetishes that I like but last time I've played ,sometimes I felt i was not following the rigth path for the history or the scenes, I'm dumb so that's problably the reason, I really want to try the news of the updates but until there is a walkthrough I can't play the game, hoping there will be soon.
Btw sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language.
No problem with english! Thanks for the comment and kind words! You can look at the changelog, it's like a makeshift walkthrough at this point :) I will try to add a walkthrough in the future but the game is more horizontal at the moment. Until then, I suggest you follow changelogs ;) Thanks for the nice comment <3

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
I love your game and added it to my watch list, but I have an issue with the text box it hide big part of the scene so I keep pressing H with every new line.. wish you could improve it

Suggestion:
- make the text box see through or add the option to change it in the settings.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I love your game and added it to my watch list, but I have an issue with the text box it hide big part of the scene so I keep pressing H with every new line.. wish you could improve it

Suggestion:
- make the text box see through or add the option to change it in the settings.
Hey! Thank you so much for the kind comment, and I'm happy that you liked the game <3 :) The textbox is actually a little transparent, I tried making it more transparent but then the text can be harder to read at some scenes which have bright colours. Since the player has the option to hide it with "H" or Scroll Button as you have mentioned I think for now it can be tolerable? :) There will be updates where I polish the game overall though, maybe I can come up with a better design for it later or as you have said add the option to adjust it :) ^^

Reactions: mr.0

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
When Astrid offered the contract I said no because I wanted to explore other content. I wonder if Astrid is now permanently blocked? Will I need to start a new game? Thanks

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
When Astrid offered the contract I said no because I wanted to explore other content. I wonder if Astrid is now permanently blocked? Will I need to start a new game? Thanks
No no! That's what the Rebirth Mechanic is for. Once in a week(in-game) you can basically neutralise your bonds with other characters. So if Astrid refuses to talk to you, using rebirth will solve that :) You see, in most maledom games the main character does not alter their life style for a character of interest, but since this is a femdom game, each involvement with a character requires the MC to relinquish some of his freedom or change the way he lives. That is why rebirth mechanic will be more and more essential in the future updates when there are a lot of involvements possible with other characters as well. So just use rebirth, no need to start a new game ;)

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Leah!!!leah!!!leah!!!oh my leah,how long will next update coming?i cant wait,i want be leah's personal ass licker!!!by the way,is the 0.1.6 dont have messages update?lsla dont send me some messages,and astrid also dont send me messages,i thought lsla will text me and let me help her relax when she was working or something,and my old mistress astrid also dont have messages,im so sad!!!!!!!!hope you can update sth fun like this more!

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes