4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Leah!!!leah!!!leah!!!oh my leah,how long will next update coming?i cant wait,i want be leah's personal ass licker!!!by the way,is the 0.1.6 dont have messages update?lsla dont send me some messages,and astrid also dont send me messages,i thought lsla will text me and let me help her relax when she was working or something,and my old mistress astrid also dont have messages,im so sad!!!!!!!!hope you can update sth fun like this more!
Hahahah! Love the enthusiasm :D ;) <3 Since it's 3 characters with major content it might take some time but I'm done with writing Kurushi's scenes, half of Sarah's scenes and the general outline of Leah's content ;) After that only animations and images are left. :) The text messages will need an update of it's own unfortunately as it is way more complicated to code than I anticipated :D But do not worry! With enough time each character will have their own text message interactions :)

One more question, can I defeat vael?I tried several times, but I couldn't beat her. She really hurt
You can, but you still get a scripted scene where she casts you off :D You can defeat Sanguide though when training with her. Battle scenes will be animated like Sanguides, so we can say that with Vael I tried to understand how to code it, and when the game has a serious battle mechanics it will be better animated like Sanguide's :) When you have all the B.D.S.M. stats maxed to level 7, you can talk to the entity X in your psyche menu to improve yourself which improves the max level for B.D.S.M. stats to 25 and so on ;) It will greatly improve your chances at battle :)

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
No no! That's what the Rebirth Mechanic is for. Once in a week(in-game) you can basically neutralise your bonds with other characters. So if Astrid refuses to talk to you, using rebirth will solve that :) You see, in most maledom games the main character does not alter their life style for a character of interest, but since this is a femdom game, each involvement with a character requires the MC to relinquish some of his freedom or change the way he lives. That is why rebirth mechanic will be more and more essential in the future updates when there are a lot of involvements possible with other characters as well. So just use rebirth, no need to start a new game ;)
Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
can i edit the fetish preference (like adding gore back) after i start the game?
Yes! After the Gameplay (sandbox mode) starts, you can edit all the avoidable kinks as much as you like through the psyche menu. It should be the choice that reads "Reconstruct my boundaries" :)

Reactions: tpan0618 and Walt71

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Great update, This game have become my favorite, lots of potential, cruelle, yet, lovely characters, this will become a true masterpiece.
Thank you so much!!! I hope that I can do your expectations and praises justice! I'll try my best so that TVOD will always have satisfactory updates :) <3

Reactions: Walt71

tpan0618

Oct 16, 2022
Yes! After the Gameplay (sandbox mode) starts, you can edit all the avoidable kinks as much as you like through the psyche menu. It should be the choice that reads "Reconstruct my boundaries" :)
Thanks! One more question, how can I lost the condemnation of Leah? I accidentally gain her condemnation due to the scat scene (enjoyed!!!), but I found that I cannot join the event in Luscious Fall after that...

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks! One more question, how can I lost the condemnation of Leah? I accidentally gain her condemnation due to the scat scene (enjoyed!!!), but I found that I cannot join the event in Luscious Fall after that...
You can do that from the psyche menu with the Rebirth mechanic :) Choose "I wish to be reborn." Be careful though, it will reset your Affinity progress with all characters and you can use Rebirth only once a week. More ways to reduce condemnation with characters will be implemented in the future ;)

Reactions: tpan0618

tpan0618

Oct 16, 2022
Hello Sylventhia,

1. Besides the Friday event at Equilibrium and Sunday event at Luscious Fall, do we have any other events?

2. After my bondage progress reached level 1 with Kurushi, there seems no act could be taken under bondage. Is it because it's still under development? Same happens to Josephine after I reach level 1 intimacy with her.

Thanks!!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello Sylventhia,

1. Besides the Friday event at Equilibrium and Sunday event at Luscious Fall, do we have any other events?

2. After my bondage progress reached level 1 with Kurushi, there seems no act could be taken under bondage. Is it because it's still under development? Same happens to Josephine after I reach level 1 intimacy with her.

Thanks!!
Hello tpan0618!

1. Not yet, but there will be one in the upcoming update. :)

2. That is because the only affinity content we have currently is for Astrid and Isla. I had coded some point rewards for other characters like Sarah too but they won't matter much until their content are added :) So you should follow the changelogs to know for sure which character has which content ;) For now, we have Astrid-Bondage, Isla-Intimacy, and with the next update we will also have Kurushi-Devotion, Sarah-Devotion, and Leah-Bondage :)

tpan0618

Oct 16, 2022
Hello tpan0618!

1. Not yet, but there will be one in the upcoming update. :)

2. That is because the only affinity content we have currently is for Astrid and Isla. I had coded some point rewards for other characters like Sarah too but they won't matter much until their content are added :) So you should follow the changelogs to know for sure which character has which content ;) For now, we have Astrid-Bondage, Isla-Intimacy, and with the next update we will also have Kurushi-Devotion, Sarah-Devotion, and Leah-Bondage :)
Thanks for the information. Will definitely read the changelog next time.;)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How do you get to this choice or does this even exist in the current version of the game?
It was implemented in 0.1.2 for the Sampling Route in Prologue. :) When playing the prologue, choose the Sampling Route, and then at a certain point, you will get 5 choices, try them out and one of them will lead here. Make sure you have each kink enabled to see both choices, or you will only see the one on the top :)

Fuciinth

Feb 2, 2022
Is theres no team lilith? :rolleyes:
Idk but she's such an interesting character, do i have to reach certain stats to get a work from her, because its just task and give option?

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
To see all new content, is it recommended to start a new game?
I don't think it should be necessary for now :) You can just play from your save, and to reverse permanent effects just use the rebirth mechanic ;)

Is theres no team lilith? :rolleyes:
Idk but she's such an interesting character, do i have to reach certain stats to get a work from her, because its just task and give option?
I'd love to work on Lilith's content when she is chosen through the polls :) I have some interesting content for her already planned ;) Currently there's no other content for her aside from what you have mentioned but in the next update Lilith and Wynn will have a small scene in Kurushi's Devotion content :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes