4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
wow~two weeks,glad to hear that,I was thougt it might be half a year or more.
may i point that how great this game is?the most reason is about character ,when u do some kink stuff with someone,u kown her first,u get connect before the kink stuff,that touching.without that u will feel like go whoring .
well,not all character are like that,as a great game in future,hope we can see more like that.thanks for the hard work~
Hahah no way! None of my updates ever took half a year :D This update is the biggest one yet, but still, I'll try my best to finish it as soon as possible :)
Oh thank you <3 I'm really flattered by your kind remarks :) <3
I write the dialogue and the scenes based on inspiration so that they do not feel forced (hopefully). There are several things at play though, for example, while a character can take things on the slower side, another character might be more straightforward and to the point :) The affinity type also affects how fast your bond with a character can develop as well. So when we get to the point of having 2-3 affinity type of content for each character, you might see that Bondage affinity for a character might be slow-paced while the Intimacy affinity for the same character turns out to be faster. :)
Thank you so much for your interest in the game and your nice comment <3 :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I don't recall a scat scene with Yena. She rapes a guy in prison but that's her only scene from what I remember, did I miss something?
Oh yes there was a new scene for her(minigame) in the last update. You can see it in the changelog :) You talk to her, ask her about the penal system of the island etc. and say that you're hardcore, she challenges you, if you manage to beat her minigame, there's a scat/piss scene :) The minigames are a bit vague at the moment as there's no way of telling if you're collecting enough points, I've added an indicator for that for the next update for all minigames :)

any estimated time of release for the new update?
I'm still getting visuals for Kurushi, then there's Sarah and Leah. Keep in mind that I have to construct new settings for these characters as well. It is especially difficult to give an estimate as this update will be the biggest so far. After all the visuals are done, I still have to integrate them to the code/script. But I'm trying my best to get it ready within a few weeks. You can rest assured that I spend all the free time I get on developing the game. :) <3

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Oh yes there was a new scene for her(minigame) in the last update. You can see it in the changelog :) You talk to her, ask her about the penal system of the island etc. and say that you're hardcore, she challenges you, if you manage to beat her minigame, there's a scat/piss scene :) The minigames are a bit vague at the moment as there's no way of telling if you're collecting enough points, I've added an indicator for that for the next update for all minigames :)
Ahhh that's why I missed it. The minigames are all kinda buggy, at least on my potato PC. I finally got it to work though, good scene! I like Yena :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ahhh that's why I missed it. The minigames are all kinda buggy, at least on my potato PC. I finally got it to work though, good scene! I like Yena :)
Hahah! Glad you were able to find and enjoy it <3 :) I hope to expand on the prison in the future :D It will be interesting but there are already lots of work to do before that :p

Reactions: bnwofam

PanPansy

Oct 13, 2020
Haven't played much yet, but i'm already impressed by the quality of this game. I admire the variety of characters. Their design and soundtrack are also on point. A lot of very hot and original scenes. The game has much more content than i expected. Great job is happening here.

My fav so far is Kurushi.

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Haven't played much yet, but i'm already impressed by the quality of this game. Very hot and original scenes. It also has much more content than i expected. Great job is happening here.
Hey! Thank you soo soo much for your kind remarks <3 I'm happy that you liked it, I hope you enjoy the future updates as well <3 :)

bnwofam

Nov 24, 2022
Made an account here to tell you this game is a real flawed gem(its not hours long yet!) and I love many of the decisions you've made along the way. Thanks for your taste but I do have a question if you see this: is 50 the highest lvl of skills and im experiencing all of it as it stands? GL out there sylventhia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Made an account here to tell you this game is a real flawed gem(its not hours long yet!) and I love many of the decisions you've made along the way. Thanks for your taste but I do have a question if you see this: is 50 the highest lvl of skills and im experiencing all of it as it stands? GL out there sylventhia.
Hey! Welcome to the forum and thanks for the encouraging comment <3 Yes, as it becomes necessary, I'll add more tiers to lvl cap so that you can increase it even more. But currently 50 should be enough for the content as there isn't even a proper battle yet :) I'll try to fix/manage mechanics like this along the way <3 . Thanks for the comment <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i really like the isla path hope there will be more in the next update. will be a patreon of u soon! thank you for creating this game. :)
Hello! Thank you so much for your considerate remarks :) <3 Next update will be on Sarah, Leah and Kurushi ;) I hope you enjoy the future updates as well <3

Reactions: Aszccdd

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looks great!, which character has the sissification path? Sylventhia
Hey! Thanks so much! :) <3
Unfortunately none of the characters specifically tend to a kink since I write the scenes based on my inspiration. So any character could have many/some/little sissification scenes now and in the future.
Currently there's just a bit sissification scene in the prologue with Grace, and a little bit in Astrid's Bondage Path. :)
There will definitely be more in the future though, I won't neglect any kink as long as they are femdom ;)

Reactions: Stuk

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
What's your latest estimate? :)
I said on Discord that I would also be including the requested scenes from the giveaway and release this as an Anniversary update :) So right now I'm doing Sarah's visuals, then there's Leah, the event, a few tweaking on the code and last touches and then I'll have to do a playtest myself this time which might take a day. I'm guessing that I'll be able to release it mid December. I'm really, really, really sorry for the delay :( I never wanted it to be like this but the update just got bigger and bigger. I will not do an update this big ever again though. I will just do shorter but more consistent updates. :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes