4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
ntr is the best fetish of all kink things,i wish more of it in this game
Heheh :D I write based on inspiration but every femdom kink will always be covered/tended to in the game vanilla to extreme :)

Please be NTR completly avoidable. Its the fetish i hate the most.
Some kinks/fetishes are not for everyone. TVOD will always have the filter for the extreme ones. As long as you block them, you will not even be mentioned the context, let alone seeing something you did not wish to see :) But keep in mind that this can negate a majority of content when playing the game. :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I said on Discord that I would also be including the requested scenes from the giveaway and release this as an Anniversary update :) So right now I'm doing Sarah's visuals, then there's Leah, the event, a few tweaking on the code and last touches and then I'll have to do a playtest myself this time which might take a day. I'm guessing that I'll be able to release it mid December. I'm really, really, really sorry for the delay :( I never wanted it to be like this but the update just got bigger and bigger. I will not do an update this big ever again though. I will just do shorter but more consistent updates. :)
Thanks for the info :) Sounds like this new update is gonna be HUGE!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is there futa in the game and if so how massive are their penises?
There isn't a futa in the game yet, sorry. :( Only Strap-on scenes currently. Unless it is specifically requested by patrons on Patreon, I do not plan on expanding on that subject as I do not think I can create a good futa character. :)

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Unfortunately a miss for me then. I only like it when women can peg for keeps.
Game looks great otherwise.

AmberLemonade

Dec 5, 2022
Hi. I am probably not playing this game right, because I'm getting nowhere with most of the caracters. No new work asignements , no tasks to get points in different cathegories. Only 3 advancements wich have lead to some interestimg stuff, in like 12 hours.
Any pointers on how to proceed?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hi. I am probably not playing this game right, because I'm getting nowhere with most of the caracters. No new work asignements , no tasks to get points in different cathegories. Only 3 advancements wich have lead to some interestimg stuff, in like 12 hours.
Any pointers on how to proceed?
Currently you can look at the changelog to see the added content for that update. So far, only major content you can find is with Isla's intimacy Route and Astrid's Bondage route. :) The upcoming update will a lot more stuff, but based on the current state of the game I can say that it is still a shell of what it is going to be, I'm trying my best to add more and more content and hopefully it will get fleshed out gradually :) Thanks for giving it a chance <3

Reactions: AmberLemonade

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hi, thank you for your great game, it's one of the best. when do you think the new update will be released?
Hello! Thank you so much for the nice comment <3 :) I'm really happy to hear that ^^ It will be released before December ends. I am currently doing Leah's scenes. :)

• Love
Reactions: kazhir and jameshds

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
I loved Isla's Intimacy Path (4 and 5 especially) and the event on friday. Looking forward to future updates, the writing is great, and the developing of "relationships" with different submission options is a perfect base to build a game like this on.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes