4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So, any preview from 0.18?
Hey! It's gonna be 0.1.7 yet :D I shared one a few days ago, it might be on the page before this :)

I loved Isla's Intimacy Path (4 and 5 especially) and the event on friday. Looking forward to future updates, the writing is great, and the developing of "relationships" with different submission options is a perfect base to build a game like this on.
Thanks so much! I'm happy that you enjoyed the game, and again, thanks a lot for the kind remarks <3 :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hellofellow

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
Someone know the cheat code? Also, how exactly the events work? Are connected to the investments? I Unlocked the luciousfall one and in another save file Sylventhure. Can i unlock all of them in one single save file? How the affinity work? I unlock the first two step of the intimacy one with Isla but I don't know how and with Wynn i'm lev. 1 with all the affinity but it didn't unlock any scene.

Reactions: Sylventhia

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Someone know the cheat code? Also, how exactly the events work? Are connected to the investments? I Unlocked the luciousfall one and in another save file Sylventhure. Can i unlock all of them in one single save file? How the affinity work? I unlock the first two step of the intimacy one with Isla but I don't know how and with Wynn i'm lev. 1 with all the affinity but it didn't unlock any scene.
I recommend checking the Changelog in the OP, it explains all the content there is and how to access it.

Events are friday and sunday in the 2 locations, it's a button that appears at the top of the screen.
Investments are income-based only at the moment.

Affinity content will show when you check the different "ACT" options on each of the girls. If nothing happens when you click the different options, they just don't have content (yet). So there's no point in grinding out affinities on everyone.
The dream would obviously be to have 4 paths for every girl, but that would be an insane amount of content if they're all as fleshed out as the current 2, so each girl will probably have a preference path. But here's hoping :D (especially for Condemnation and devotion paths, personally. I just want more toilet content cause I'm a freak like that lol)

At the moment I think there's only 2 paths: Isla's Intimacy and Astrid Bondage, with 6 options each, depending on your respective affinity level.
But affinity is also linked to Wynn and Amaya, Condemnation will unlock small scenes for them. (which the game thankfully tells you, and I hope it remains that way. Content that's too hidden or obscure to access, especially with an expansive system like this, would be obscure and annoying to find)

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
Do you have the cheat code? I've read the changelog but i didn't find anything. (but maybe i'm just blind lol)

Just find out the game didn't tell me i've unlocked the lucious fall one. At least is not a bug.

I hope the game will tell what path will have more content! I'm trying to unlock ballbusting scene but i don't know if is bondage or devotion.

Do you know how to increase those stats? I've 0 bondage with Astrid and 1 with Isla and I don't know how I got it. Also condemnation with Wynn and Amaya will block future scene? Condemnation will bring them to hate you or am i wrong?

Thanks for the advices!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I recommend checking the Changelog in the OP, it explains all the content there is and how to access it.

Events are friday and sunday in the 2 locations, it's a button that appears at the top of the screen.
Investments are income-based only at the moment.

Affinity content will show when you check the different "ACT" options on each of the girls. If nothing happens when you click the different options, they just don't have content (yet). So there's no point in grinding out affinities on everyone.
The dream would obviously be to have 4 paths for every girl, but that would be an insane amount of content if they're all as fleshed out as the current 2, so each girl will probably have a preference path. But here's hoping :D (especially for Condemnation and devotion paths, personally. I just want more toilet content cause I'm a freak like that lol)

At the moment I think there's only 2 paths: Isla's Intimacy and Astrid Bondage, with 6 options each, depending on your respective affinity level.
But affinity is also linked to Wynn and Amaya, Condemnation will unlock small scenes for them. (which the game thankfully tells you, and I hope it remains that way. Content that's too hidden or obscure to access, especially with an expansive system like this, would be obscure and annoying to find)
Thanks for the detailed explanation! <3 That's pretty much it! :) But one thing I should mention, is that the Condemnation path will not be a fleshed out path like you have seen with Isla's intimacy or Astrid's Bondage. I think I have mentioned it before that Condemnation is basically a failure path where as it increases, the characters will stop interacting with you, or just offer a very punitive scene (you will see it in the upcoming update.) ^^

Do you have the cheat code? I've read the changelog but i didn't find anything. (but maybe i'm just blind lol)

Just find out the game didn't tell me i've unlocked the lucious fall one. At least is not a bug.

I hope the game will tell what path will have more content! I'm trying to unlock ballbusting scene but i don't know if is bondage or devotion.

Do you know how to increase those stats? I've 0 bondage with Astrid and 1 with Isla and I don't know how I got it. Also condemnation with Wynn and Amaya will block future scene? Condemnation will bring them to hate you or am i wrong?

Thanks for the advices!
Cheat code is for patrons only so that they can easily test out updates before it is released for public. It does not unlock any extra scenes, just bypasses the stat-resource management. :) You can look at the in game tutorial to get the gist of how things work out, and follow the changelog to know which content is where. I know that currently things are looking a bit too convoluted due to the game being a sandbox but hopefully it should gradually improve with more updates :) Thanks a lot for giving it a chance!

Reactions: SIGNATURE

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
the Condemnation path will not be a fleshed out path like you have seen with Isla's intimacy or Astrid's Bondage. I think I have mentioned it before that Condemnation is basically a failure path where as it increases, the characters will stop interacting with you, or just offer a very punitive scene
Ah, makes sense.
I liked the idea of condemnation being the "worst" (aka best lol) path for the MC. It lends itself very well to toilet content (the girls gradually losing all respect for MC or disliking him so much that they become more cruel/sadistic or go to the lowest possible form of femdom punishment/slavery), but I suppose you already gave them personalities and evolving relationships that will go to those lengths even in what's supposed to be a "love"/intimate relationship, so that works just as well.
There's plenty of ways to approach that fetish and make it hot, and so far you managed it, so I'll be happy either way.
In fact I much prefer when there's a slow buildup to it and something like a betrayal or surprise aspect. I just got the wrong impression.

You just do actions with that person. Sometimes you gain affinity through the options you choose during Talk (on someone like Amaya you basically just shit talk her until she hates you), or you grind the related ACT option and choose replies that increase affinity (top left will show when you increase affinity with someone, you can scroll up your mouse to cheat a bit and see the impact of the different options, but that might ruin your enjoyment)
And no, *at the moment* Condemnation unlocks the scenes (and a minigame) instead of blocking them, but like Sylventhia said, in the future you might not want to increase it too much.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ah, makes sense.
I liked the idea of condemnation being the "worst" (aka best lol) path for the MC. It lends itself very well to toilet content (the girls gradually losing all respect for MC or disliking him so much that they become more cruel/sadistic or go to the lowest possible form of femdom punishment/slavery), but I suppose you already gave them personalities and evolving relationships that will go to those lengths even in what's supposed to be a "love"/intimate relationship, so that works just as well.
There's plenty of ways to approach that fetish and make it hot, and so far you managed it, so I'll be happy either way.
In fact I much prefer when there's a slow buildup to it and something like a betrayal or surprise aspect. I just got the wrong impression.

You just do actions with that person. Sometimes you gain affinity through the options you choose during Talk (on someone like Amaya you basically just shit talk her until she hates you), or you grind the related ACT option and choose replies that increase affinity (top left will show when you increase affinity with someone, you can scroll up your mouse to cheat a bit and see the impact of the different options, but that might ruin your enjoyment)
And no, *at the moment* Condemnation unlocks the scenes (and a minigame) instead of blocking them, but like Sylventhia said, in the future you might not want to increase it too much.
Oh thank you for appreciating these aspects of the game <3 :) :D As you have said, regardless of the approach, kinks like toilet play etc. can have a place in either affinity path. By the way, it can still be used for a scene as a result of having too much condemnation with a character. But the main aspect of it is that the character that has too much condemnation will want nothing to do with you as they solely hate the MC's guts :D I think the upcoming update might offer a better understanding as the increase in condemnation combined with different affinity path's can result in different fail scenes :D I hope you won't be disappointed! :)

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
Thanks for the detailed explanation! <3 That's pretty much it! :) But one thing I should mention, is that the Condemnation path will not be a fleshed out path like you have seen with Isla's intimacy or Astrid's Bondage. I think I have mentioned it before that Condemnation is basically a failure path where as it increases, the characters will stop interacting with you, or just offer a very punitive scene (you will see it in the upcoming update.) ^^

Cheat code is for patrons only so that they can easily test out updates before it is released for public. It does not unlock any extra scenes, just bypasses the stat-resource management. :) You can look at the in game tutorial to get the gist of how things work out, and follow the changelog to know which content is where. I know that currently things are looking a bit too convoluted due to the game being a sandbox but hopefully it should gradually improve with more updates :) Thanks a lot for giving it a chance!
That's explain why i dind't find it lol. Just a quick question. In the Sanguide scene, when you fight her, after sometimes appears sone blue marks. What I have to do? I try to click them but the fight end so i don't know if is intended to happen or not.

Reactions: jybb and Sylventhia

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
Thanks! Which characters have the Condemnation scenes?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
That's explain why i dind't find it lol. Just a quick question. In the Sanguide scene, when you fight her, after sometimes appears sone blue marks. What I have to do? I try to click them but the fight end so i don't know if is intended to happen or not.
Oh do you mean when she grabs you? If so, you need to improve your Mutatio Stat to easily free yourself from grapple attacks like that in battles. Battle system is not very fleshed out yet so you're only supposed to win if you are like, maxed out on all stats and even then there's nothing additional yet as a scene :D

Thanks! Which characters have the Condemnation scenes?
There are not much condemnation scenes specifically to a character yet, just a little here and there. But there is one with Leah where if you can get her to level 2 condemnation and talk to her again and annoy her, it triggers a scene. And there was one with Amaya too where it changes a little bit how you work for her. :D The next update will introduce some more though :)

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
Oh do you mean when she grabs you? If so, you need to improve your Mutatio Stat to easily free yourself from grapple attacks like that in battles. Battle system is not very fleshed out yet so you're only supposed to win if you are like, maxed out on all stats and even then there's nothing additional yet as a scene :D
I think I have max stats (I've all to 7 and the exp keeps resetting) But really i don't get how to do it. If i click on the blue mark the battle ends.

There are not much condemnation scenes specifically to a character yet, just a little here and there. But there is one with Leah where if you can get her to level 2 condemnation and talk to her again and annoy her, it triggers a scene. And there was one with Amaya too where it changes a little bit how you work for her. :D The next update will introduce some more though :)
Thanks! Another question (sorry to bother you) how do i get the scenes in the screenshot 13 and 16? I think i've finished the current version and i didn't get it. Could it be because i've deactivated gore and the other kinks?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I think I have max stats (I've all to 7 and the exp keeps resetting) But really i don't get how to do it. If i click on the blue mark the battle ends.

Thanks! Another question (sorry to bother you) how do i get the scenes in the screenshot 13 and 16? I think i've finished the current version and i didn't get it. Could it be because i've deactivated gore and the other kinks?
You can upgrade tier two stats which allows you to improve BDSM stats to 25. You do this by talking to X at your psyche menu :) Also pay attention to your health so if you take too much damage it might be the reason why :)

Those screenshots are from the prologue of the game. You can still play the prologue from the beginning without losing your progress from the main menu. Just use a different save when progressing through the prologue. And in the prologue, do not choose the actual route, choose the sampling route to access those scenes :) The sampling route is basically a what if scenario where I was trying to learn more about coding with ren'py so do not pay too much attention to it, as it has 3 endings, all of which are bad endings :D

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not able to make progress in Astrid's bondage path after level 4. I get a message saying that "Need to be immaculate". How to make MC immaculate?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I'm not able to make progress in Astrid's bondage path after level 4. I get a message saying that "Need to be immaculate". How to make MC immaculate?
You can use the rebirth mechanic from your psyche menu. After that, do not view a scene where the MC has an orgasm. It will break Immaculacy. :)

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
You can use the rebirth mechanic from your psyche menu. After that, do not view a scene where the MC has an orgasm. It will break Immaculacy. :)
Thanks for the reply, It seems I'm hitting a bug, I don't see the rebirth option in the psyche menu, I seem to be missing the whole right side section (unknown entity menu)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the reply, It seems I'm hitting a bug, I don't see the rebirth option in the psyche menu, I seem to be missing the whole right side section (unknown entity menu)
No no, right side is empty for now. You need to choose "I wish to be reborn" after clicking on the lady to converse with her. :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Any news for the release date?
The hype is real.
I am extremely hyped too :D I swear I'm working my butt off to finish it asap. :D But since this is an Anniversary update I don't want to release a rushed mess :( There are a lot of scenes in this update so I'll also be writing a guide for each specifically for this update as well. In terms of getting the visuals I'm 90% finished, after that I'll just implement everything to the code, compose original soundtracks for Leah and Kurushi and playtest and we're good to go :) I hope that when it comes out it will meet everyone's expectations ^^ :giggle: I'm doing everything I can so that it releases before December ends.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes