4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
I just finished 1.7 new content and i must say that in my opinion Kurushi and Sarah Path are nothing special, the two events are very good and to finish Leah Path is a masterpiece, i loved it.
It was worth the wait and become patreon.

• Love
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I just finished 1.7 new content and i must say that in my opinion Kurushi and Sarah Path are nothing special, the two events are very good and to finish Leah Path is a masterpiece, i loved it.
It was worth the wait and become patreon.
Yay! So happy to hear that! And thank you for these beautiful remarks and feedback! <3 Devotion path is a bit different than Bondage and Intimacy, I would not be able to finish this update if I were to go with Intimacy or Bondage for Sarah and Kurushi unfortunately :( It's more of an alternative path that stands between Bondage and Intimacy. :) <3
Thanks a lot for the support <3 I immensely appreciate it Boobooz <3 ^^ :)
I hope the future updates will be enjoyable as well :) <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Boobooz

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Loving the new update 1.7, nice job! But I may have a bug with Leah. I've got her Bondage stats up to level 6 but I'm still getting the same 4 training events as when we first started back in level 2. How do I get her story to advance? :unsure:

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Loving the new update 1.7, nice job! But I may have a bug with Leah. I've got her Bondage stats up to level 6 but I'm still getting the same 4 training events as when we first started back in level 2. How do I get her story to advance? :unsure:
So happy to hear that! <3 I'll have to flag my explanation as spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT!!!
For some reason one can advance Leah's Bondage past beyond level 2 without seeing the Change of Tides scene. That may be the reason. So to begin her slavery, you get those TRAINING scenes because all your B.D.S.M. stats must be minimum level 7. Only then you can begin the Change of Tides scene and begin her slavery. I think if you do this you will be able to progress her story. :)

Hope this works out for you! <3 I'm really glad that you're loving the update :) ^^

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
So happy to hear that! <3 I'll have to flag my explanation as spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT!!!
For some reason one can advance Leah's Bondage past beyond level 2 without seeing the Change of Tides scene. That may be the reason. So to begin her slavery, you get those TRAINING scenes because all your B.D.S.M. stats must be minimum level 7. Only then you can begin the Change of Tides scene and begin her slavery. I think if you do this you will be able to progress her story. :)

Hope this works out for you! <3 I'm really glad that you're loving the update :) ^^
Thanks Sylventhia, but how do I get all 4 stats above level 7? Would the Patreon cheat code do that? Where do I enter the cheat code?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks Sylventhia, but how do I get all 4 stats above level 7? Would the Patreon cheat code do that? Where do I enter the cheat code?
Patreon Cheat code maximises each stat, including your health, motivation points, reputation, coins etc. But stats will be only maxed to level 7. You can access the section where you will be prompted the cheat code by clicking on the grey wrench icon on the right, below the buttons (Map button, task button etc.) When you click it, you will see a screen pop-up, there you can click CHEAT CODE. Other than that, you can earn BDSM points and level up by tasks/work, and other content :) . After each BDSM Stat is level 7, enter your psyche menu, Click on the Lady in crimson flames and select "I wish to improve." She will upgrade you so that you can continue levelling up your BDSM Stats to Level 25. Once each BDSM is level 25, you can do this again to lift the cap up to level 50 (Tier 3 BDSM stats) but that would be overkill for now :D . Hope this helps! :) You can also follow the guide I provided if you ever feel stuck or message me directly :)

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Patreon Cheat code maximises each stat, including your health, motivation points, reputation, coins etc. But stats will be only maxed to level 7. You can access the section where you will be prompted the cheat code by clicking on the grey wrench icon on the right, below the buttons (Map button, task button etc.) When you click it, you will see a screen pop-up, there you can click CHEAT CODE. Other than that, you can earn BDSM points and level up by tasks/work, and other content :) . After each BDSM Stat is level 7, enter your psyche menu, Click on the Lady in crimson flames and select "I wish to improve." She will upgrade you so that you can continue levelling up your BDSM Stats to Level 25. Once each BDSM is level 25, you can do this again to lift the cap up to level 50 (Tier 3 BDSM stats) but that would be overkill for now :D . Hope this helps! :) You can also follow the guide I provided if you ever feel stuck or message me directly :)
Thanks, Cheat Code fixed it! :) Your game is getting better with every update, but it still has some rough edges ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks, Cheat Code fixed it! :) You're game is getting better with every update, but it still has some rough edges ;)
Hahah! Thanks a lot! For testing the updates cheat code was a must for early access (Bugs are reported much faster that way), other than that you can find ample content to level up your stats ;) I know, those rough edges can get frustrating :D But after sufficient updates, I plan on making an update where I will only focus on polishing those :) <3 Thanks for the support and the feedback <3 <3 <3

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Are there certain parameters needed (time / stats) to continue the Isla path? I seem to be somehow stuck in her Love path at level 4. There are 6 levels, aren't there?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Are there certain parameters needed (time / stats) to continue the Isla path? I seem to be somehow stuck in her Love path at level 4. There are 6 levels, aren't there?
No no! It is due to a bug actually! :( I have fixed it and will be releasing a hotfix version for the update with all-patron release in a week. There are 6 levels yes, there's the same problem with Astrid as well, fixed that too. You can continue playing through other paths and events until the hotfix. Isla didn't have anything new past level 4 but Astrid had Condemnation ending :( It's all fixed though! :) <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parrbapp

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I finished the update (I think LoL) great stuff! The Affinity bits where you concentrate on a single mistress are good, but I think I prefer the "Events" where any girl can show up and any thing can happen :p Keep up the good work!

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I finished the update (I think LoL) great stuff! The Affinity bits where you concentrate on a single mistress are good, but I think I prefer the "Events" where any girl can show up and any thing can happen :p Keep up the good work!
Hahah yeah! Affinity is about bonding further with only a single character. More events will be added when I'm doing general Island updates ;) Thanks for playing warrenitro! I'm happy that you enjoyed it <3 And thanks a lot for the support <3 :) :D

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
How do you shrink the MC's penis? I've been trying to talk to Isla and the people at the Clinic, but I haven't gotten anywhere.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How do you shrink the MC's penis? I've been trying to talk to Isla and the people at the Clinic, but I haven't gotten anywhere.
There are some SPH scenes but actual shrinking content has just been implemented with 0.1.7. :) Keep in mind that this is much more of a content type of addition rather than customisation as that would be quite difficult. :) You can play it through Leah's content when the update is released for public ^^

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes