4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
and btw,leah's end is or not me as a human toilet?i dont want miss anything with leah,hope i did not want miss any scene with leah!if i cant see leah's other path so soon,can you put leah in some event maybe?i just love leah so much,forgive me

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
leah!!!!!!!!!!!!leah!!!!!!!i love leah's new clothing!!!!!!!!!!!!recently,i have to open the game every day to see my leah!!!!!!!!i hope you can do more assworship next time,you know!!and also hope could to see more slave serve leah!!!Will mistress who have path get the chance to vote again?i want to see leah more,plz!!!if there still have chance to vote for leah,i want to give all my 3 votes for leah!!!!!
and btw,leah's end is or not me as a human toilet?i dont want miss anything with leah,hope i did not want miss any scene with leah!if i cant see leah's other path so soon,can you put leah in some event maybe?i just love leah so much,forgive me
Ahahahah wow! I love that enthusiasm and interest <3 :D Happy to hear that you're enjoying Leah's content :) Don't worry! It's ok to love a character so much :D It actually is very flattering <3 :) The characters that have an affinity path so far, including Leah, will be back in the polls after each character gets at least one affinity path content. In the meanwhile, it is possible for me to add scenes to existing paths, (just like how it happened with Isla and Astrid) if I feel inspired for a new scene. When Leah is back in the polls, however, and if she is voted the most, another path for her will be implemented. Either Devotion or Intimacy, which will explore a different relationship with her (Still femdom though). In the meanwhile, this does not mean that she won't get any more bondage scenes, as I've said, If I feel inspired, I can still write/create scenes for her Bondage path :) <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Nice, can't wait for Android port :love:
I'm not into fart, shit, piss things but the game still has enough kinks and content to be interesting for Me)
More suffering for MC... oh, yeah, I meant pleasure, he's total masochist))
Thank You!

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Nice, can't wait for Android port :love:
I'm not into fart, shit, piss things but the game still has enough kinks and content to be interesting for Me)
More suffering for MC... oh, yeah, I meant pleasure, he's total masochist))
Thank You!
Hahahah! :D Thank you too! <3 :)

Reactions: Zerorox

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i cant go to level 3 bondage with leah it stuck to level 2 any suggestion? i miss something? the only options i have training and 0 i made all of them many times but it doesnt go up
Have you checked the guide in the attachments of the game thread's description? :) You need to have all your BDSM stats level 7 to go beyond her level 2 bondage.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
no i havent check thx for the reply, so you mean all stats like dolor servitude etc all to level 7 i guess
Yes, after you have them all maxed out you can also talk to the lady in your pscyhe and choose "I wish to improve" and she will lift the maximum to level 25. :)

Reactions: paou

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Yes, you can just keep increasing your intimacy with her :) During the early access it was bugged but in this version it's fixed.
I use 0.1.7. Is the version here different to the one from patreon two weeks ago? I'm stuck at lvl4
played many weeks into the game (all stats on 7) and nothing new comes up.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I use 0.1.7. Is the version here different to the one from patreon two weeks ago? I'm stuck at lvl4
played many weeks into the game (all stats on 7) and nothing new comes up.
No they are the same, but the links on the post on Patreon were also re-uploaded with new ones. The file name is the same with the early access release. So I suggest deleting the old file, and downloading it again from either on Patreon or from here :) Being stuck at lvl 4 has been fixed along with Astrid's Change of Tides bug :)

Reactions: Parrbapp

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Not the first time it's does it to me, starting to get tired restarting all over again, i imported my save from the previous version and it just break the game.... i can't progress with anyone. Everytime i try to speak to someone i get this:
The Void of Deviance 22_01_2023 14_41_29.png

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Not the first time it's does it to me, starting to get tired restarting all over again, i imported my save from the previous version and it just break the game.... i can't progress with anyone. Everytime i try to speak to someone i get this:
View attachment 2330632
It could be due to the save file. You do not need to restart if the save file was from the last update, but as this game is still in development, and the builds are not final, I assume you'd agree with me on the fact that restarting might be necessary for games in development from time to time. Judging from the error you got, I presume that the save you have used is from very early versions of the game (I might be wrong). Because I haven't seen such an error with anyone else :(

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes