4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

ene_tem

May 14, 2022
Have you checked the guide in the attachments of the game thread's description? :) You need to have all your BDSM stats level 7 to go beyond her level 2 bondage.
Hello, sorry but i cant find this guide, where are the attachments? I would like to know how battle system works for women in The Line... is hard to understand as all buttons do the same

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello, sorry but i cant find this guide, where are the attachments? I would like to know how battle system works for women in The Line... is hard to understand as all buttons do the same
Go to the first page of this thread, you'll see the game's banner with screenshot, download links etc. at the bottom of that post you can see 3 signatures and a guide that can be downloaded. You can also look at the in game tutorial by clicking on the settings button below the map icon, and then TUTORIAL. Battle mechanic is not fully fleshed out yet, so expect changes :)

Reactions: 3EyeRaven

ene_tem

May 14, 2022
Go to the first page of this thread, you'll see the game's banner with screenshot, download links etc. at the bottom of that post you can see 3 signatures and a guide that can be downloaded. You can also look at the in game tutorial by clicking on the settings button below the map icon, and then TUTORIAL. Battle mechanic is not fully fleshed out yet, so expect changes :)
The ingame tutorial is not showing, after i press on VIEW the buttons on the right (map, phone setting etc) just vanish and i see the whole background but nothing else happens.
And I dont find any signatures or guide at the bottom of 1st post you can see on screenshot what is showing up for me :(

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The ingame tutorial is not showing, after i press on VIEW the buttons on the right (map, phone setting etc) just vanish and i see the whole background but nothing else happens.
And I dont find any signatures or guide at the bottom of 1st post you can see on screenshot what is showing up for me :(
Oh ok, apparently it was removed by moderators (might not be suitable for forum's guidelines) you can find the guide on the Discord server of the game :) Can you send a screen shot of the game when that happens? because that should not happen :(

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia
I gotta ask: Is Kurushi a reference to Lollipop Chainsaw?
Because if not, then that is a remarkable coincidence :LOL:
HAHAHAHAH!!!! :D To be honest, it is both :D I was waiting for someone to mention that <3 xD I did play Lollipop Chainsaw back in high school. I didn't have the game in mind when creating Kurushi, and definitely was not thinking of Lollipop C. when writing her devotion path, but after the spoiler scene, I was like "Hey, why am I getting a sense of deja vu? Why does this sound familiar in my head?" And then I realised that oh yeah, there was actually Lollipop Chainsaw :D So in short, while creating Kurushi as a character, I was shooting for an arrogant, confident, narcissistic, (Tsundere/Yandere) personality, so I didn't even recall the existence of Lollipop Chainsaw, or the fact that I finished it. Only after finishing Kurushi's devotion path and the change of life scene I was like, "OOoooohh!!" :D So I guess it was a subconscious inspiration :D Nice to see others who have played that kickass game as well :p <3

Reactions: 3EyeRaven

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Most characters, and eventually all the characters will at some point because I plan on making each kink available for each character. :)
I really dislike this method personally, I prefer characters that generally focus on a couple kinks/fetishes
it takes away from their personality and uniqueness basically turning every character into a clone

it also drags through a ton of content that I dont care about or want to see
(for example, say I like one character and her toilet content, am I going to have to drag through several different fetishes I have no interest in to get to the content I want to see?)

it is nice that I can pick a girl I like and see the content I want, but on the other end theres a ton of content I dont want and each women is the same

I think its just hard to give each character the same kinks and fetishes, and at the same time make them feel unique without each scene feeling repetitive

this is just my opinion and personal preference based on making each kink available for each character

Edit: It also said there was a guide in the attachments? I couldnt find it

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I really dislike this method personally, I prefer characters that generally focus on a couple kinks/fetishes
it takes away from their personality and uniqueness basically turning every character into a clone

it also drags through a ton of content that I dont care about or want to see
(for example, say I like one character and her toilet content, am I going to have to drag through several different fetishes I have no interest in to get to the content I want to see?)

it is nice that I can pick a girl I like and see the content I want, but on the other end theres a ton of content I dont want and each women is the same

I think its just hard to give each character the same kinks and fetishes, and at the same time make them feel unique without each scene feeling repetitive

this is just my opinion and personal preference based on making each kink available for each character

Edit: It also said there was a guide in the attachments? I couldnt find it
The attachments were removed by a moderator I guess, you can find the guide in the game's Discord server :)

Now, I understand your points. However, I think interests and characterisation are different things. A character's kinks or fetishes do not constitute their personality. In my opinion, it's like saying everyone that plays the piano has the same personality. Just because two characters practice the same fetish, does not mean that they are copies of each other. This can only be the case if the character's personality is not distinctive during the scene. And I try to write scenes only when I'm specifically inspired for a scene for that particular character.

Yes, if you have a favourite fetish and a favourite character, skipping through their scenes for fetishes you dislike might seem like a chore. But think of it this way, if it was the way you described it, your favourite character would not even have the kink that you liked. You would then like a character only based on the kink they cater to, rather than their own characterisation? :(

This way, players do not have to worry about which character caters to their fetish, and can just focus on the characterisation, if they actually like the character or not. :)
I don't know, I feel like this approach feels much better in my opinion, and I really like the freedom it gives when writing the scenes. But thanks for providing a different perspective ^^

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The attachments were removed by a moderator I guess, you can find the guide in the game's Discord server :)

snip
Yeah I understand personalities, I have played through Leah (which I did thoroughly enjoy, especially her enslavement/bad ending)

I am going to hope for the best that you can make it work

is there any of the other girls that focus on fart/facesitting/toilet-play?

Id appreciate it if you could upload the attachment as I do not have discord

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Yeah I understand personalities, I have played through Leah (which I did thoroughly enjoy, especially her enslavement/bad ending)

I am going to hope for the best that you can make it work

is there any of the other girls that focus on fart/facesitting/toilet-play?

Id appreciate it if you could upload the attachment as I do not have discord
Of course!
The Void of Deviance Walkthrough / Guide can be found attached to this post.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the content <3 ^^ :)
Well, a lot of the characters have it here and there. Amaya, Sarah, Kurushi, Astrid, Isla, Wynn, Claire and some more that I probably cannot remember :D You can check the guide for more details. The content can be spread out to events, different types of interactions so I'm having trouble recalling them at the moment, sorry! :D
Thanks for showing interest in this game <3

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Minor request but can you make is so after doing an affinity event the player stays with the mistress, it's a pain to have to keep on clicking when grinding affinity xp.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Minor request but can you make is so after doing an affinity event the player stays with the mistress, it's a pain to have to keep on clicking when grinding affinity xp.
I would love to make the interface more convenient too :( Currently I'm just focusing on more content, I'll do a polishing update in the future to make stuff like that much smoother hopefully! <3 :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes