4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

nec14e

Jan 30, 2022
Yeah I understand personalities, I have played through Leah (which I did thoroughly enjoy, especially her enslavement/bad ending)

I am going to hope for the best that you can make it work

is there any of the other girls that focus on fart/facesitting/toilet-play?

Id appreciate it if you could upload the attachment as I do not have discord
after reaching leah place and doing house chores and all the things in bondage is there anything else with leah or its the end story with leah?

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
after reaching leah place and doing house chores and all the things in bondage is there anything else with leah or its the end story with leah?
That is the final gameloop with her. You can also reach a bad ending if you get level 7 condemnation during that time. :)

great game but only with leah its long story. with others didnt have much or i miss something. you are doing great job ty
Thanks a lot! <3 :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
which path should I take, if i want some ntr action? if there isnt a path, what do I have to do for the scenes?
You can look at the guide for that, I have provided it a few comments back :)

Is there is a way to turn off the minigames in the scenes? I will break my mouse with some many clicks
Unfortunately no, but you can improve your BDSM stats beyond level 25 to make them a whole lot easier :) After each BDSM stat is level 7, use the psyche menu to further improve your stats. First you can improve the max to 25, then after each is 25, to level 50 :)

BloodFray

Feb 16, 2020
The game is just super, I would like more scenes with a strap-on, because I noticed a strange thing that there are very few such scenes in femdom games, and to be honest, I would like to see such scenes with Ursula

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is there any walktrough? I don't get how I can interact wtih Mary or Amaya. I am a patron btw.
The walkthrough can be found on the Patreon post as well :) Amaya or Mary's Affinity paths have not been implemented yet, the poll was held this month and I have just begun working on their update :) <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The game is just super, I would like more scenes with a strap-on, because I noticed a strange thing that there are very few such scenes in femdom games, and to be honest, I would like to see such scenes with Ursula
Thank you so much for this nice comment! I write scenes based on inspiration, and try my best to have a balance between kinks for the content ^^. More strap-on scenes will eventually be implemented this way ;) <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
how do i play minigame licking blood from Wynn?
click the button until you have made enough points within the time limit. The game is accessible through tasks, but if you have urophagia blocked, you won't be able to see it. :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
this attachments not overall, only 0.1.7 version
Yes, because there is not an overall walkthrough yet. I wrote a guide for the latest version because it added a lot of content and gameplay changes to the game :)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
so do you will make full guide in finall version later?
Be patient, mate, all in due time. We are not time travelers here and no one can make a guide on what doesn't exist yet. If the dev provides a guide on the most recent version, chances are that this guide will be updated as the game itself is updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
so do you will make full guide in finall version later?
Be patient, mate, all in due time. We are not time travelers here and no one can make a guide on what doesn't exist yet. If the dev provides a guide on the most recent version, chances are that this guide will be updated as the game itself is updated.
Thank you for being understanding <3 :) I do intend to make a full guide eventually, but as there's a lot of content, I would rather focus the little time I get outside of my work and education to create more content on the game instead of writing a guide for the existing content :) In due time, I plan to write a detailed guide. But for a long while, I intend on creating more content and improving the game :)

Reactions: Leo Humilis
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes