4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
Due to my studies and academic assignments it gets really hard to determine if I can do updates monthly. But for the next update I felt extra inspired and did a poll on Patreon, asking patrons whether they wanted a smaller or bigger update, and the majority voted for a bigger update. I think especially if I have inspiration I should go with bigger updates because it feels more impactful. :)
Good choice since monthly updates seem to cause burnout in every single femdom developer. Have fun creating!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
is there a leah cuckold scene in her house?
Not at her house, at least yet. In future updates I might implement additional scenes :)

or is there any future updates that will specifically focus on ntr/cuckold?
No. The updates won't ever specifically focus on a single kink. That would be unfair for many. Everybody has a different kink and fetish and the update would basically be a waste of time for more than 50% if an update were to focus solely on X fetish.
I try to balance the content for an update as best as I can, and for the entirety of the game. So there is of course chance that a kink might have more scenes than other fetishes in an update :)

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I'm a little lost with the rebirth mechanic. Is it just not possible to get more than 2 levels with someone? It won't let me act with anyone after a while without rebirth which resets almost everything in the game.

Reactions: Sylventhia

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm a little lost with the rebirth mechanic. Is it just not possible to get more than 2 levels with someone? It won't let me act with anyone after a while without rebirth which resets almost everything in the game.
Who needs the rebirth mechanics anyway, if save-scumming is a viable option? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Of course it is possible. Make sure to check from changelog that the character you are interacting with has an implemented affinity content, consult the guide pdf if you feel lost about the latest update :) Rebirth is for resetting the permanent changes, resetting affinity with a character without losing stat progress etc. You can also use save/load as Leo mentioned. :)

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
very interesting project, the characters are well done, but it's a pity that with the dancer there is only a foot fetish scene
Thank you so much! Happy to hear that <3 :) You mean Josephine, she has another scene during the event at Sylventhure, you can check the changelog or the guide :) Hopefully she will also get more scenes along with others in future updates ^^

Reactions: ajmay2

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I am glad you are still being active on this game. I hope it will not get abandoned like other femdom games. Wish you all the best!
Thank you so much for the appreciation <3 I don't ever want to abandon it :) It's just that bigger updates take a heavy toll :D (Plus life and education related stuff can get in the way :( )

• Hey there
Reactions: livradoch

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022
Hello Sylventhia

I played this game for the first time yesterday, and when I saw how active you are in responding to people who loving a supporting your game, i couldn't help but join them.

thank you so much for the amazing writing, amazing game, amazing CGs, amazing plot, amazing characters. I mean seriously, the groveling and DOGEZA scenes are absolutely ............................. NO WORDS, REALLY NO WORDS.

having 3 routes +1 for each character, is amazing and huge on it's own, but can i ask if there is a possiblility to add a Pet route :) or at least have some characters' exisitng route, bondage for example, be pet slavery. or cattle animal slavery, if you know who i'm talking about.

once again, this thread proves that any game thread will have zero toxic if the developer simply respond to the game's fans. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello Sylventhia

I played this game for the first time yesterday, and when I saw how active you are in responding to people who loving a supporting your game, i couldn't help but join them.

thank you so much for the amazing writing, amazing game, amazing CGs, amazing plot, amazing characters. I mean seriously, the groveling and DOGEZA scenes are absolutely ............................. NO WORDS, REALLY NO WORDS.

having 3 routes +1 for each character, is amazing and huge on it's own, but can i ask if there is a possiblility to add a Pet route :) or at least have some characters' exisitng route, bondage for example, be pet slavery. or cattle animal slavery, if you know who i'm talking about.

once again, this thread proves that any game thread will have zero toxic if the developer simply respond to the game's fans. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Hello steevejo!
Oh my! Thank you soo soo much for your kind and encouraging remarks! And thanks a lot for your heartfelt comment <3 :)
I'm happy that you appreciate and enjoy the game ^^
I can say that aside from the scenes where you temporarily act as a pet (like Kurushi's riding you like a horse, or Leah's walking you on a leash), there will be mechanics where you can be trained as an actual pet and will be forced to act accordingly during that character's affinity path.
That said, pet play will not be a category of its own like the BONDAGE-INTIMACY-DEVOTION affinity paths, it would be like devoting a character's path entirely for foot fetish, toilet play etc. , and I don't wish to limit paths to a certain kink. A kink might be more dominant and influential, though, for a character's certain affinity path.
Like let's say, you get devotion path for Emily from the ranch in the future, and she can train you to become her dog gradually, and all the other kinks can revolve around that particular theme :) And like so for other characters.
Again, thank you so much for this beautiful comment <3

Reactions: 3EyeRaven and NIshu

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Oh also, is astrid and isla route fixed yet?? because i keep getting a script error and i can't advance.
Yes! Both Astrid's and Isla's bugs have been fixed, make sure that you delete the existing version entirely before re-downloading 0.1.7 again because I didn't change the name of the build as it was a tiny bugfix (I should have maybe named the file as 0.1.7-hotfix lol :D ) But yeah, all the bugs have been fixed :)

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022
Yes! Both Astrid's and Isla's bugs have been fixed, make sure that you delete the existing version entirely before re-downloading 0.1.7 again because I didn't change the name of the build as it was a tiny bugfix (I should have maybe named the file as 0.1.7-hotfix lol :D ) But yeah, all the bugs have been fixed :)
i downloaded the game yesterday for the first time, and still got these bugs, where do i download the fixed version in this forum?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i downloaded the game yesterday for the first time, and still got these bugs, where do i download the fixed version in this forum?
Oh.. That shouldn't be possible, I've tried it myself and many other people also reported that the bugs were fixed. Hmm.. Could you try with a different save? Maybe that could work. :( I also replaced all the links to the buggy version with the fixed one, so any version you download should be fine. I assume trying a different save should fix the issue :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes