4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022
Oh.. That shouldn't be possible, I've tried it myself and many other people also reported that the bugs were fixed. Hmm.. Could you try with a different save? Maybe that could work. :( I also replaced all the links to the buggy version with the fixed one, so any version you download should be fine. I assume trying a different save should fix the issue :)
I downloaded the game again from another link it was fine.. seems like the game in Google drive link is still on the old buggy version. might wanna get that fixed.

when do you think we can have the next update?

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I downloaded the game again from another link it was fine.. seems like the game in Google drive link is still on the old buggy version. might wanna get that fixed.

when do you think we can have the next update?
Oh! Thanks for the heads up! I'm glad you found a working version though!
I'm planning to release it within 2 months maximum. I just had an extremely busy period at university :/
This update's gonna be even bigger than the last one though! :) <3

wflts

Nov 24, 2018
I am having an error while leah slavery begins. After this line: Leah "Remember the forms I told you to prepare a while back?"
Error message:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer "%s% is not defined." %who)
Game Version 0.1.7
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Windows-10 ( I am running on Windows 11)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I am having an error while leah slavery begins. After this line: Leah "Remember the forms I told you to prepare a while back?"
Error message:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer "%s% is not defined." %who)
Game Version 0.1.7
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Windows-10 ( I am running on Windows 11)
Hey! Sorry to hear that :( That happens for some people due to the newly introduced character Gena. Same might happen with Rosalind. You can try with A) another save B) from the main menu press START and watch the intro where you wake up at the hospital(the intro before gameplay begins, not the prologue) and then save, and load back to your save where you begin Leah's enslavement. I don't know why but for some reason Ren'py code works interestingly that this problem did not happen with Endai and Yasei :D hopefully this should fix it :) Worst case scenario, a starting a new game should fix it but others that had the same problem did not have to go that far :) .

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
excuse me , how to unlock claire's and emily's task
thks u a lot
And is there a walkthrough of this game?
What do I have to enter to activate the cheat code?
Hello! Cheat code is a patron-only benefit so that they can test the game with ease during early-access before it is released for public :)

There is a walkthrough for the version 0.1.7, you can search it in this thread ;)

If you are having trouble seeing content, you might have kinks blocked, try to unblock all to see if it changes anything, and you can follow the changelog + guide for future problems or use the thread to ask anything about the game :)

Thank you! <3 ^^

Jan 11, 2019
Hello steevejo!
Oh my! Thank you soo soo much for your kind and encouraging remarks! And thanks a lot for your heartfelt comment <3 :)
I'm happy that you appreciate and enjoy the game ^^
I can say that aside from the scenes where you temporarily act as a pet (like Kurushi's riding you like a horse, or Leah's walking you on a leash), there will be mechanics where you can be trained as an actual pet and will be forced to act accordingly during that character's affinity path.
That said, pet play will not be a category of its own like the BONDAGE-INTIMACY-DEVOTION affinity paths, it would be like devoting a character's path entirely for foot fetish, toilet play etc. , and I don't wish to limit paths to a certain kink. A kink might be more dominant and influential, though, for a character's certain affinity path.
Like let's say, you get devotion path for Emily from the ranch in the future, and she can train you to become her dog gradually, and all the other kinks can revolve around that particular theme :) And like so for other characters.
Again, thank you so much for this beautiful comment <3
which character you think will be dominant on the ntr? btw new supporter here! big fan of your game now.

• Red Heart

alex424a

Feb 2, 2019
Am i braindead? I can't act with any of the characters, my levels are all 25 i can't get affinity with anyone. Is my game bugged?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Am i braindead? I can't act with any of the characters, my levels are all 25 i can't get affinity with anyone. Is my game bugged?
Hey, you can only use act with the specified affinity type for the characters mentioned in the update changelogs. Not all characters as well as not all affinity types have their content implemented yet. So for example you should try Leah- Act- Bondage. You can check the changelogs to see which characters have affinity content. If you are "bonding" with a character already, you cannot use the act button for other characters, at that point you should use the rebirth function. :)

alex424a

Feb 2, 2019
Hey, you can only use act with the specified affinity type for the characters mentioned in the update changelogs. Not all characters as well as not all affinity types have their content implemented yet. So for example you should try Leah- Act- Bondage. You can check the changelogs to see which characters have affinity content. If you are "bonding" with a character already, you cannot use the act button for other characters, at that point you should use the rebirth function. :)
How do I get "bonding" with any of the characters? For example I've read the guide and can't get "kurishi's 0 scene"

Dec 16, 2022
How do I get "bonding" with any of the characters? For example I've read the guide and can't get "kurishi's 0 scene"
You have to increase the affinity stat and once you reach a new level a special scene will be unlocked. Once you're at level 2 I think you'll be in a 'relationship' with that character and you have to use rebirth to explore other characters affinity paths. With some characters you have to repeat some scenes to get enough points. If you think you're stuck somehow, just do a rebirth and try all the options with whatever character you want.

• Red Heart

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022
hello Sylventhia,

again thank you for this awesome game.

can you give us an update on the game, maybe a couple of screen shots?

can you mention which dominas will be getting a expansion on the coming update?

can we have an approximate date as to when you will drop the update?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
hello Sylventhia,

again thank you for this awesome game.

can you give us an update on the game, maybe a couple of screen shots?

can you mention which dominas will be getting a expansion on the coming update?

can we have an approximate date as to when you will drop the update?
Hello steevejo! Thank you so much for showing love and support to this game <3 :)

I unfortunately cannot provide screen shots as the visuals are the last thing I do in the development of an update. :(
When I get to that part, I'll share teasers though, do not worry :)

Mary, Amaya, Leah (Intimacy), and 2 surprise characters will be getting affinity content in this update :)

As this is an even bigger update than the previous one, I plan on releasing it at the end of April or mid-May. :)

<3

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes