4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
我喜欢这个游戏,我完全沉迷于它。希望下次更新能尽快到来
Thank you so much! Glad you like the game :)
All status to level 7, Leah must be hardcore
Hahahah :D yeah :p
So I am coming back again:)
Why Leah's path stops at level 4 bondage...do I need to further increase my status before I can reach the next level?
Oh you can use the guide provided guide for Leah's path. :) Just search 0.1.7 guide/walkthrough in this thread and you can find the download link ;) There's a necessity of time that should pass like 2 weeks in Leah's bondage so you can advance further :)
All related to Change of Tides/Seasons/Life scenes :) <3

hope next update will have leah's more ass worship!!!!!!
Heheheh :D thanks for showing love to TVoD and Leah :) <3

Reactions: tpan0618

tpan0618

Oct 16, 2022
Thank you so much! Glad you like the game :)

Hahahah :D yeah :p

Oh you can use the guide provided guide for Leah's path. :) Just search 0.1.7 guide/walkthrough in this thread and you can find the download link ;) There's a necessity of time that should pass like 2 weeks in Leah's bondage so you can advance further :)
All related to Change of Tides/Seasons/Life scenes :) <3

Heheheh :D thanks for showing love to TVoD and Leah :) <3
Haha, thanks. Though I still couldn't locate the guide/walkthrough, I am not sure if it's in the game files or attachment to one of your replies in this thread...

but I will try Leah's path first myself~ thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

livradoch

May 1, 2022
If you like the work of this student, you can give a donation on his patreon ( minimum is ok) . It will be a help and
acknowledgement for him. And he can produce most that he would like to do
. Sylventhia answers to everybody , sometimes he s repeating itself for help when you don t understand as the game plays. 1681782090783.png

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
If you like the work of this student, you can give a donation on his patreon ( minimum is ok) . It will be a help and
acknowledgement for him. And he can produce most that he would like to do
. Sylventhia answers to everybody , sometimes he s repeating itself for help when you don t understand as the game plays. View attachment 2554649
Aww! That's so sweet livradoch! <3 Thank you so much :love: Happy to be supported by kind and generous people like you <3 :)

• Hey there
Reactions: livradoch

PaulGamer

Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 1692677

Overview:
You travel to Sylventhia Island for a job opportunity at BanKval. However, the island will offer, give, and take much more than your prospective career.
Meet and interact with various characters and try to uncover the mysteries of the island and the irregularities happening around BanKval.

The story so far is a prologue before moving into the actual gameplay. The prologue will finish when your one-month internship ends at BanKval. Although this is like an intro to the game, it will also include early endings for those who want to explore a kind of "What if I was rejected from the position at BanKval?" scenario.

The story revolves heavily around the theme of female domination, and the kinks will be accordingly so. The game will often explore the extreme kinks and fetishes of femdom, however, each above-vanilla kink will be skippable. So you do not have to worry about witnessing something you would rather not.
(Keep in mind that there is a points/values system that tracks your choices with the characters, so you might lock content with them if you shy away from their demands. Think of it as an "affinity" of the character towards the protagonist. Therefore make sure to explore each option. Content you chose to omit will not be affected by this. They will still be avoidable. )​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-22
Release Date: 2023-01-22
Developer: Sylventhia -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac: MEGA -
GDRIVE -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1714173 View attachment 1594284 View attachment 1714167 View attachment 1714160 View attachment 1594286 View attachment 1714161 View attachment 1714170 View attachment 1594287 View attachment 1714163 View attachment 1594289 View attachment 1594290 View attachment 1594291 View attachment 1594293 View attachment 1594295 View attachment 1594296 View attachment 1594297 View attachment 1594298 View attachment 1594282 View attachment 1594299 View attachment 1594301 View attachment 1594302 View attachment 1714176 View attachment 1714175 View attachment 1714171 View attachment 1714169 View attachment 1714168 View attachment 1714166 View attachment 1714165 View attachment 1714164 View attachment 1714162
whats the cheat code?

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022
hi Sylventhia

don't mean to be a nag, I'm just really hyped about your update, are we still getting the update before mid may? do we have a clear date?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
how to get the sarah ntr scene?
she Devotion is 7 but i don't see any ntr scene.
You can use the guide in the attachment :) You should check her Devotion menu on Friday and Sunday :)
can you set up a gallery mode?
Unfortunately not at the moment :( But since the scenes are repeatable, accessibility shouldn't be a problem :)

hi Sylventhia

don't mean to be a nag, I'm just really hyped about your update, are we still getting the update before mid may? do we have a clear date?
Hello steevejo,

You're right to ask of such thing as I have not been able to keep up. I am currently going through some tough stuff. I am doing my best but as you can understand creating erotic content is almost impossible during such times. I will do what I can and I thank deeply to everyone supporting and showing interest to this game. But I don't want to mislead anyone with a clear date. I apologise for my inconsistence and I will hopefully be able to catch up. <3

livradoch

May 1, 2022
You can use the guide in the attachment :) You should check her Devotion menu on Friday and Sunday :)

Unfortunately not at the moment :( But since the scenes are repeatable, accessibility shouldn't be a problem :)

Hello steevejo,

You're right to ask of such thing as I have not been able to keep up. I am currently going through some tough stuff. I am doing my best but as you can understand creating erotic content is almost impossible during such times. I will do what I can and I thank deeply to everyone supporting and showing interest to this game. But I don't want to mislead anyone with a clear date. I apologise for my inconsistence and I will hopefully be able to catch up. <3
Your studies are more important everybody has time.

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022

Hello steevejo,

no worries at all. and thank you so much for always replying.

• Red Heart

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Sylventhia i love your game game and your characters are beautiful i want to sub to your 48 tier for custom render cant remember thier names but the girl who boxes irina and the girl who does her toe nails to have a scene with him as a full scat toilet but in a facesitting position can i do that?.

Or can i choose to have one of them do it to mc as a continious fetish for him?

Some people i cant access scenes with them do they require affinity devotion to get scenes or they dont have scenes?

livradoch

May 1, 2022
Sylventhia i love your game game and your characters are beautiful i want to sub to your 48 tier for custom render cant remember thier names but the girl who boxes irina and the girl who does her toe nails to have a scene with him as a full scat toilet but in a facesitting position can i do that?.

Or can i choose to have one of them do it to mc as a continious fetish for him?

Some people i cant access scenes with them do they require affinity devotion to get scenes or they dont have scenes?
if you help him with a donation he can do that you want. the game is on development. consider that on an early access with free on f95. but he needs money for improve that.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes