4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
if you help him with a donation he can do that you want. the game is on development. consider that on an early access with free on f95. but he needs money for improve that.
I will just waiting for my card but i need to know if he regularly goes on patreon and how often he updates or answers messages it important

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia i love your game game and your characters are beautiful i want to sub to your 48 tier for custom render cant remember thier names but the girl who boxes irina and the girl who does her toe nails to have a scene with him as a full scat toilet but in a facesitting position can i do that?.

Or can i choose to have one of them do it to mc as a continious fetish for him?

Some people i cant access scenes with them do they require affinity devotion to get scenes or they dont have scenes?
Hello! Thank you so much for considering to support me and also for your kind comments on the game <3 As livradoch also beautifully explained, I do custom scenes but before becoming a max-tier patron we would need to discuss your scene so that we can come to an agreement :) However, due to my overwhelming schedule at the moment I would suggest you to wait until I release 0.1.7.5 because I will prioritise the scenes for the update before doing any custom scenes :) Thank you so much!
if you help him with a donation he can do that you want. the game is on development. consider that on an early access with free on f95. but he needs money for improve that.
Thank you for being so helpful livradoch! I seriously appreciate it <3 :) ^^
I want my leah! I want my sarch!I want my mary!!I want my istrild!!
I am doing best I can! :D Thanks a lot for the enthusiasm <3 :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: hellofellow

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Sylventhia sure i can wait till your nex update before doing my custom but what to discuss about my scene i want and what agreement? im ready to hear what you say.

Can the fetish for the characters i choose continue once it implemented? i like it to be a regular and can i have customs eatch time before an update?

If i really enjoy my customs scenes in the game i give you extra paypal bonus on top

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia sure i can wait till your nex update before doing my custom but what to discuss about my scene i want and what agreement? im ready to hear what you say.

Can the fetish for the characters i choose continue once it implemented? i like it to be a regular and can i have customs eatch time before an update?

If i really enjoy my customs scenes in the game i give you extra paypal bonus on top
Thank you so much! No need for anything extra ahaha, thank you for being so generous. The custom scene is basically an instance of a scene, which once implemented, will be present in every update. However once a custom scene is made, there won't be additions or changes made to it in the following updates like continuing the scene. It is just so that the requested scene will be a part of the game. By discussion, I mean that you will provide me with a requested idea for a scene. Maximum of 3-4 characters depending on the scene, could still be a single character too, and what fetishes you want for the scene. The scene can only be femdom, no maledom or anything outside femdom. You cannot request a character to act out of their personality or request a scene that would break contextual unity. For example:

A request I would refuse: Sarah invites the MC to her house and reveals that she's also a vampire, then asks the MC to become her servant.
-2 reasons why I would refuse such a scene: 1) Sarah revealing such a thing would break and disrupt the context built around her. 2) Asking MC to be her servant is not very like her, it would be contradictory with her rough and semi-rude personality.

A request I would refuse: Isla flirts with the MC and gets really horny in her office, then asks the MC to fuck her raw, calls him daddy etc.
-This is not femdom.

A request I would accept: Astrid, Eve and (random character) in some way get into the same room, and the fetishes practiced would be pet play, bootlicking, or toilet play, cuckold or etc.
- This would be a fit because by not providing me with a context or theme I am able to come up with a scenario that can better fit into the game, and I am not limited or pre-restricted by a direction.

You can request any existing character (you cannot suggest creating new characters), any fetish. However keep in mind that my coming up with a scenario can differ if you use characters that don't really have an affinity together. Like wanting a scene with Lilith and Gena. There is low chance that these characters would be in the same room, so I will need some more time to write a fitting scene for them.

After you tell me your request as I have exemplified, I come up with a scene. I write a draft of the dialogues, directions and depictions, (approximately one or two paragraphs of 500 words or so) and send it to you. You can tell me if you are pleased with the scene, or if you want to suggest or want me to change anything about the draft :)
Finally, when I'm doing the visuals I will send you teasers as screenshots, or not if you don't want them to be spoiled.

This is what I mean by discussing and coming to an agreement, if I cannot accept your request, you should not become a custom request tier patron, that's what I mean when I say that we should discuss the scene beforehand :) You can DM me on Discord to talk about the scene ^^

livradoch

May 1, 2022
Thank you so much! No need for anything extra ahaha, thank you for being so generous. The custom scene is basically an instance of a scene, which once implemented, will be present in every update. However once a custom scene is made, there won't be additions or changes made to it in the following updates like continuing the scene. It is just so that the requested scene will be a part of the game. By discussion, I mean that you will provide me with a requested idea for a scene. Maximum of 3-4 characters depending on the scene, could still be a single character too, and what fetishes you want for the scene. The scene can only be femdom, no maledom or anything outside femdom. You cannot request a character to act out of their personality or request a scene that would break contextual unity. For example:

A request I would refuse: Sarah invites the MC to her house and reveals that she's also a vampire, then asks the MC to become her servant.
-2 reasons why I would refuse such a scene: 1) Sarah revealing such a thing would break and disrupt the context built around her. 2) Asking MC to be her servant is not very like her, it would be contradictory with her rough and semi-rude personality.

A request I would refuse: Isla flirts with the MC and gets really horny in her office, then asks the MC to fuck her raw, calls him daddy etc.
-This is not femdom.

A request I would accept: Astrid, Eve and (random character) in some way get into the same room, and the fetishes practiced would be pet play, bootlicking, or toilet play, cuckold or etc.
- This would be a fit because by not providing me with a context or theme I am able to come up with a scenario that can better fit into the game, and I am not limited or pre-restricted by a direction.

You can request any existing character (you cannot suggest creating new characters), any fetish. However keep in mind that my coming up with a scenario can differ if you use characters that don't really have an affinity together. Like wanting a scene with Lilith and Gena. There is low chance that these characters would be in the same room, so I will need some more time to write a fitting scene for them.

After you tell me your request as I have exemplified, I come up with a scene. I write a draft of the dialogues, directions and depictions, (approximately one or two paragraphs of 500 words or so) and send it to you. You can tell me if you are pleased with the scene, or if you want to suggest or want me to change anything about the draft :)
Finally, when I'm doing the visuals I will send you teasers as screenshots, or not if you don't want them to be spoiled.

This is what I mean by discussing and coming to an agreement, if I cannot accept your request, you should not become a custom request tier patron, that's what I mean when I say that we should discuss the scene beforehand :) You can DM me on Discord to talk about the scene ^^
it s democracy ;) i think , when i dev with teamate we do like that = agile the client is into the project and help to improve the project ( we have skills but maybe he has idea for the brainstorming)

• Red Heart

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Sylventhia I not prefer discord cause i dont know how to use it and it confuses me on how to send private message to somone name etc.

Ladies will be a maximum of

The woman with blonde hair who punches kicks and trains.
Number 2 Irina
Number 3 the woman who paints her nails
Number 4 Kurumi or the texas lady.

I like them to ambush mc while he sleeps
Then all the girls will piss in his moth seated position pussy over mouth then piss.

2nd the girls while sitting on his face will fart on him.

The boxing girl will put mc in the wrestling hold camel clutch after which they take turns doing it to him

Then all girls will sit over him seated position no toilet seat as it blocks the scat and view of ass sat over his face and scat in his moth and force him to lick thier asses till clean.

I like the scat to slowly come out of thier asses into his mouth

Lastly they will use a smother harness on him and ride like a horse.
Most leave but as mc tries to crawl away he gets dragged back by boxing girl for another scat in the mouth taking a picture of him with her poo in his mouth.

I like for them to tease him abuse him insult etc esp boxing girl during the wrestling hold teasing him like he lucky to have her ass on him etc

I like scat to be part of her main fetish can it? Boxing girl

Will there be a way to find the scene earlier and they come to the mc?

Can the girls wear erotic clothing that shows thier assest like a lof of thier ass before being nude?

How long will the scene be hope 15-20 minutes Least 10?

Sep 16, 2021

-This is not femdom.

Are you planning on adding netorase/sharing sloppy seconds content for Isla?

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Not all of them have forced-bi scenes :)
The ones i remember is susan and sorry the female boss with yellow her is is astria or something the only other other person is Sarah who doesn't have

Sylventhia who doesn't have forced bi scenes besides who i mentioned ?
And can you name the oeople who dont have scenes at all? like not in the game?

So far only one of them you can date

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes