4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
How do I move forward in my relationship with Isla? After point 4, nothing opens.
What do you mean nothing happens? :) Do you experience a bug? because there was a build with bugs, maybe you downloaded that, you can try downloading again from the links provided here.

toxnox

Apr 28, 2021
What do you mean nothing happens? :) Do you experience a bug? because there was a build with bugs, maybe you downloaded that, you can try downloading again from the links provided here.
It's hardly related to a mistake. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Are there any special conditions for moving forward in my relationship with her?

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
It's hardly related to a mistake. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Are there any special conditions for moving forward in my relationship with her?
You can only progress from Intimacy path for now, At level 4 there should be a Change of Seasons type of scene. is it possible for you to send screenshots of where you are stuck via Discord DMs? :) I apologize for the convoluted design of the game :D My only experience in being a developer is TVOD :D

Dec 16, 2022
You can only progress from Intimacy path for now, At level 4 there should be a Change of Seasons type of scene. is it possible for you to send screenshots of where you are stuck via Discord DMs? :) I apologize for the convoluted design of the game :D My only experience in being a developer is TVOD :D
It's not really convoluted, just a bit annoying initially to figure out what characters have content hidden behind which affinity path. I imagine once more paths have been implemented, it'll get a lot better, maybe just disable all buttons that don't do anything until then?

I've wanted to write a review for a long time, but I've been way too lazy :rolleyes: I'll just say that imo the events are the best parts atm, because a) they're long and b) there's multiple characters involved and in different locations than you usually see them.

Also, if Amaya doesn't make me her personal toilet in the next update, I'll be severely disappointed!

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Hate to say this but I hope you don't add in too many more characters. As it currently stands it would take years for all of them to have 3 routes.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
It's not really convoluted, just a bit annoying initially to figure out what characters have content hidden behind which affinity path. I imagine once more paths have been implemented, it'll get a lot better, maybe just disable all buttons that don't do anything until then?

I've wanted to write a review for a long time, but I've been way too lazy :rolleyes: I'll just say that imo the events are the best parts atm, because a) they're long and b) there's multiple characters involved and in different locations than you usually see them.

Also, if Amaya doesn't make me her personal toilet in the next update, I'll be severely disappointed!
Hahah thank you so much! :D I'll try my best to live up to the expectations. :) <3
Hate to say this but I hope you don't add in too many more characters. As it currently stands it would take years for all of them to have 3 routes.
Not too many characters to introduce, and if I do need to introduce new characters for different scenes they probably won't be having affinity paths. Like let's say I'll need to have some female characters for a scene at the prison. They'll be side characters that won't get affinity paths. :)

Sylventhia could you push your project near persona 5? i know it s a master piece
Oh my! Thanks a lot! <3 <3 <3 Persona 5 is one of my all time favourites <3 :love: I'm happy if my project is even mentioned in the same sentence hahahah! :D

Reactions: livradoch

tpan0618

Oct 16, 2022
Does Leah's bondage path end at level 2? However I try to accumulate bondage affinity, it's level 2 and there is no more scenes in this path?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Does Leah's bondage path end at level 2? However I try to accumulate bondage affinity, it's level 2 and there is no more scenes in this path?
no no, it's a full path up to level 7. after reaching level 2, you should get all your BDSM stats to at least 7. Only then her path will continue :)

Reactions: tpan0618

tpan0618

Oct 16, 2022
So I am coming back again:)
Why Leah's path stops at level 4 bondage...do I need to further increase my status before I can reach the next level?

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes