4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
the button doesnt work for me tho...
It's not that it does not work for you, it's probably due to not having any BDSM levels at all. If your BDSM levels are 0, the buttons won't add any points. :) You can check out the guide as well :) Each minigame has a corresponding stat type from BDSM stats, if the minigame scene is taste/smell related, it will gain points from your Bacchus level. if it's zero, the button will not add any points.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i played the game and i liked it very much
but how does act works
i cant seem to do the bondage part??
You can follow the provided guide :) You can find it in this thread or Discord server of the game. The idea of ACT is that affinity paths are divided into acts that transpire through a story. Not all paths are implemented yet, the current ones are : Devotion for Kurushi and Sarah, Bondage for Leah and Astrid, and Intimacy for Isla :) Thank you for showing love to this game <3

faiq3107

Apr 12, 2022
Thank you for being understanding <3 :) I do intend to make a full guide eventually, but as there's a lot of content, I would rather focus the little time I get outside of my work and education to create more content on the game instead of writing a guide for the existing content :) In due time, I plan to write a detailed guide. But for a long while, I intend on creating more content and improving the game :)
thanks for your fast respon, I love you dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
just started playing, liking it so far, but which girl/girls should I be focusing on for pet play, pegging or crossdressing content?
Hey, thanks a lot for the comment! Happy that you're liking it :) <3 Since there is no character specific kink in the game, you can try following the guide for 0.1.7 and changelogs to see which characters have content. Affinity path updates give the most content to a character. So kinks are pretty spread out in the game. You can find pegging, pet play, sissification etc. with several characters, like Leah, Kurushi, Astrid. :) More will be implemented through updates. <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I liked the update! I am wondering if there is an interaction with the police lady we can pursue right now? (Yena, I think her name).
Thanks a lot! :) <3 Not currently, but eventually with the future updates you will be able to explore and learn more about Yena and the prison :)

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
It's too complicated. The bathroom cleaning party asked me to clean up the blood, but didn't tell me what to clean up. I can only wait for the world to die

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It's too complicated. The bathroom cleaning party asked me to clean up the blood, but didn't tell me what to clean up. I can only wait for the world to die
You just spam the red dot with clicks before the timer runs out. Hitting Enter simultaneously will improve your chances, but you still need relatively high stats to pass the QTE

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Are the updates monthly again or are big updates going to be the norm
Due to my studies and academic assignments it gets really hard to determine if I can do updates monthly. But for the next update I felt extra inspired and did a poll on Patreon, asking patrons whether they wanted a smaller or bigger update, and the majority voted for a bigger update. I think especially if I have inspiration I should go with bigger updates because it feels more impactful. :)

livradoch

May 1, 2022
Thanks a lot! I'm thankful for your appreciation <3 :) I hope that future updates do not disappoint and will be enjoyable as well :)
i m sober now , i like your work, progress. You want upgrade your skills and i like it. your characters/dom have different personalities, i think you can manage around that. i'm french it's not often easy to say that i want to do. but i think for domgame you need to exploit the psychology and you do that well. maybe we need our mc more reticent about certain fetichisms, maybe he needs more training ;) nobody like all and everybody like piece of them. he's so passive but is not redhibitoire :)
i think with your different affinities you are a great road for that with each characters. good choice since the beginning.

Icône de validation par la communauté

Last edited:
  • Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i m sober now , i like your work, progress. You want upgrade your skills and i like it. your characters/dom have different personalities, i think you can manage around that. i'm french it's not often easy to say that i want to do. but i think for domgame you need to exploit the psychology and you do that well. maybe we need our mc more reticent about certain fetichisms, maybe he needs more training ;) nobody like all and everybody like piece of them. he's so passive but is not redhibitoire :)
i think with your different affinities you are a great road for that with each characters. good choice since the beginning.

View attachment 2398784
Oh thank you so much for these encouraging remarks, livradoch. <3 <3 <3 :)
I'm happy that you think so and I am grateful that such aspects of the game are being appreciated <3 <3 .
Really, thank you soo soo much <3 :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes