4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Are condemnation scenes just additional dialogue, or are they full on unique events/bad ends? or is it some combination of the two?
I guess I'd say both, because it could affect dialogue, but they can have their own scenes like bad ends. You'll see in 0.1.7 what function it has for the game and characters :)

Reactions: Vaosik

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Most characters, and eventually all the characters will at some point because I plan on making each kink available for each character. :)
Wow! that's awesome thank u so much. but it would be a very long project to finish this game in that case right? how long do you think it's gonna take you to finish this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Wow! that's awesome thank u so much. but it would be a very long project to finish this game in that case right? how long do you think it's gonna take you to finish this game?
Thanks a lot! <3 Well I wouldn't want a player to have an interest in a certain character, only to find out that she does not have any scenes for their favourite femdom fetish, whatever that might be. So this is an important aspect of this project for me, even if a character displays certain focus on a particular fetish, she will still have scenes for other kinks as well. I don't have a deadline in plan to finish the project as it is a passion project for me. The game could be considered finished when the main story concludes, however since there is open-world/sandbox gameplay, I can keep adding more content whenever I get inspired. As long as I have free-time and support, I wish to keep making this project bigger and better, so that it can offer a satisfying, definitive femdom experience :) <3

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks a lot! <3 Well I wouldn't want a player to have an interest in a certain character, only to find out that she does not have any scenes for their favourite femdom fetish, whatever that might be. So this is an important aspect of this project for me, even if a character displays certain focus on a particular fetish, she will still have scenes for other kinks as well. I don't have a deadline in plan to finish the project as it is a passion project for me. The game could be considered finished when the main story concludes, however since there is open-world/sandbox gameplay, I can keep adding more content whenever I get inspired. As long as I have free-time and support, I wish to keep making this project bigger and better, so that it can offer a satisfying, definitive femdom experience :) <3
wow you're great ! good luck with your project, you're doing great. I hope you will get a lot more support soon as you deserve.

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
wow you're great ! good luck with your project, you're doing great. I hope you will get a lot more support soon as you deserve.
Oh! Thank you soo soo much! That's incredibly encouraging, I feel so appreciated <3 I hope I can always manage to deliver on the expectations, and this project fulfils its potential :) <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: jameshds

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The Void of Deviance 0.1.7 is out for public! You can find the links in the thread's description :) You can also find a guide (for 0.1.7) in the attachments as well as some signatures that can be used in forums :) I highly suggest looking at the guide only after your first playthrough to avoid spoilers :) <3 Thank you all so much for your continuous interest in this project <3 <3 <3 :)

gurupas

Jun 3, 2019
Wow amazing, it is so much more alive and captivating now. GREAT WORK.
If you are up to suggestions, as you are deepening to service of the mistress, in the talk menu there could me more options, bringing more lore, revealing the character soul and spirit of the mistress. It would make it even more realistic and captivating in my point of view of course. Thank you so much !!!!

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Wow amazing, it is so much more alive and captivating now. GREAT WORK.
If you are up to suggestions, as you are deepening to service of the mistress, in the talk menu there could me more options, bringing more lore, revealing the character soul and spirit of the mistress. It would make it even more realistic and captivating in my point of view of course. Thank you so much !!!!
Hahah! Thanks a lot! <3 :) I'm happy with your reaction. :D No need to suggest that because that's exactly what I plan on doing for each character in the future, as well as diversifying the choice options in the talk menu based on the path you're progressing with them, reputation, stats etc. :) I just don't have enough time for all that while working on character specific content like 0.1.7 :) I plan on improving those aspects of the game like talk option, Buy/give/task/work options or battle mechanic, etc. in an update where I can just focus on those :) I do intend to improve and expand on each character lore, I actually have written some background for some of them :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And maybe an option to ask about the characters' ages/favourite hobby/stuff in the talk menu if you have enough of a certain stat. So don't worry, I have a lot of plans but little time (as I work a second job) to make all this happen, but I will surely, eventually, will do these things (hopefully if nothing goes wrong) as I'm very passionate about The Void of Deviance as a project <3 .

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Really liked the gym scene where the MC loses control of his bladder. Will there be any more scenes like that, especially if he's wearing clothes?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Really liked the gym scene where the MC loses control of his bladder. Will there be any more scenes like that, especially if he's wearing clothes?
There might be, if I feel inspired for such a scene :) Might be harder to do with clothes though, like to implement the stains on clothes etc. :(

Please, fix MEGA link for PC version
It works for me, I don't understand what's wrong with it? :( I have reported the thread for update, soon moderators will probably provide different download links probably :)

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
It works for me, I don't understand what's wrong with it? :( I have reported the thread for update, soon moderators will probably provide different download links probably :)

#pU6bv9QRsIEIvoGIttFI4UiQ3vrHbK8Y1r7qoiojMWg is an decryption key and is needed to be the part of the link.

Alternatively, simply paste it when Mega requests it, and you'll be able to download the build.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
#pU6bv9QRsIEIvoGIttFI4UiQ3vrHbK8Y1r7qoiojMWg is an decryption key and is needed to be the part of the link.

Alternatively, simply paste it when Mega requests it, and you'll be able to download the build.
Oh ok I see, I didn't realise that it got left out of the link :D
Thanks a lot, fixing it now :) <3

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
leah!!!!!!!!!!!!leah!!!!!!!i love leah's new clothing!!!!!!!!!!!!recently,i have to open the game every day to see my leah!!!!!!!!i hope you can do more assworship next time,you know!!and also hope could to see more slave serve leah!!!Will mistress who have path get the chance to vote again?i want to see leah more,plz!!!if there still have chance to vote for leah,i want to give all my 3 votes for leah!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes