4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
looked for cheat code, didn't see it posted here so dug myself.. was found in archive.rpa:
TAPPURI
Cheat code changes for each update and it is a patron exclusive feature so that they can test out scenes and content easily. Therefore I'd be really happy if you do not disclose it anywhere when you "access" the archived files yourself. :) Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Reactions: gurupas

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
For some reason, I never figured out how to exit most screens.

This, for example: how to I exit? I can interact with teh computer and go to sleep, but nothing else.
1667306204021.png

• Wow
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
For some reason, I never figured out how to exit most screens.

This, for example: how to I exit? I can interact with teh computer and go to sleep, but nothing else.
View attachment 2139282
Oh no! That's actually a bug! :( I'm so sorry you stumbled upon that. Can you tell me what scene you were viewing right before this screen? It is because during the scene I deactivate phone/map buttons so that they don't occupy space in the screen and my guess is that apparently I forgot to add the code that reactivates them right after the scene you viewed before getting to this one :/ I recommend loading a save as it is not possible to do anything else. Again, sorry for this bug :(

Reactions: 3EyeRaven

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I just started the game (well, right after the prologue, that is), talked with someone (I think it was Kurushi), did something else which I don't remember (I think it was something in the Pathos Ultima) and this happened. Sorry, I don't remember which scene triggered this.

Since I was so early into the game, I just started it again and now I can see the buttons at the top left. I'll see if this happen again and I'll post here what triggered this bug then.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I just started the game (well, right after the prologue, that is), talked with someone (I think it was Kurushi), did something else which I don't remember (I think it was something in the Pathos Ultima) and this happened. Sorry, I don't remember which scene triggered this.

Since I was so early into the game, I just started it again and now I can see the buttons at the top left. I'll see if this happen again and I'll post here what triggered this bug then.
Thank you so much! Again, so sorry this happened to your playthrough :( I try to test each scene before release and haven't encountered such problem :( I hope you won't encounter it again and thanks for giving the game another chance, hope you enjoy it <3 :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zred.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
this game scratches so many itches... with long sharply filed fingernails ;)
i'm looking forward to see how dark and perverted it will actually get
Hahahah!! What a cool analogy :p ;) Thank you so much ^^ <3
I hope you'll be satisfied with the future updates as well :) 0.1.7 will have some pretty dark scenes that you might find amusing hopefully ;)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
HRRRRRR! sounds promising!
and funny/cool analogies are my specialty! ;)
It's gonna take some time though. This update's gonna be huge in terms of content. Although the new animation technique will help me with optimising shots per scene by using looped videos whenever I can, major content for Three Characters, two events and some condemnation punishment content per characters that have affinity content (Including Isla and Astrid) is a lot :D At least I'm finished with writing Kurushi's and Sarah's scenes, and Leah's writing is almost finished as well! Fingers crossed! I really want to finish this update before December <3

Palmer Thing

Nov 15, 2022
Hello;

Great game first of all, I will support you on Patreon definitely. The thing I liked most is, you have blended an atmosphere of mystery, even horror with the theme of femdom masterfully. I have a question. I came up to point with permanent slavery with Astrid, however it does not go beyond from there (it is the end of current content with bondage, it says). My question is, are you planning to add the final stage to the Astrid bondage line still or did I run into a bug?

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello;

Great game first of all, I will support you on Patreon definitely. The thing I liked most is, you have blended an atmosphere of mystery, even horror with the theme of femdom masterfully. I have a question. I came up to point with permanent slavery with Astrid, however it does not go beyond from there (it is the end of current content with bondage, it says). My question is, are you planning to add the final stage to the Astrid bondage line still or did I run into a bug?
Hello! Thank you so much for the kind remarks <3
Most definitely! The final content will always be on the level 7th for all affinity types. And even if a character gets level 7 content and an endgame, I might still add more scenes if I get inspiration :) At the time I was trying to figure out how to do gameplay loops and I didn't feel confident enough and did not want to finish Astrid's content prematurely if I was lacking talent. In the upcoming update, You will get level 7 content for Kurushi, Leah and Sarah to see how it will affect gameplay for different affinity types. on top of that, I wrote a failure scene for Astrid's Bondage. and Isla's intimacy. I actually wanted to add Isla's and Astrid's level 7 content as well but this update was loaded already :D It's gonna be the biggest update as of yet.

Long story short, Astrid and her Bondage affinity will still get more scenes, don't worry that message is not a bug. :)
Thanks for the comment <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I loved Astrid and Isla's path and when u'll release the new content i'll 100% become patreon
Oh my!! Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the game <3 hope you will enjoy the future updates as well <3 :)

Reactions: Boobooz

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
great game.much more fun then watch femdom movies.
may i ask how much percent of dev are done?when will it be complete done?when we can see next updata?is that possible u give up couse that is too many games be.
sorry by the bad english,if i seem rood i don't meant it.not my mother language

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
great game.much more fun then watch femdom movies.
may i ask how much percent of dev are done?when will it be complete done?when we can see next updata?is that possible u give up couse that is too many games be.
sorry by the bad english,if i seem rood i don't meant it.not my mother language
Hey! Thanks for the comment! Never be apologetic about trying to speak another language! :) I respect your concern in not wanting to sound rude <3
Of course I haven't abandoned the game! It's just that I am a solo developer and I also work at another job while at the same time pursuing an academic career. For the next update, I have completed writing dialogue for all the scenes, and I'm currently working on getting the visuals :) This update is much, much bigger than the previous ones so it's taking some time to finish. To give a rough estimate, I'd say it will probably be finished within 2 weeks :) I am terrible at giving estimates though because life can get in the way, etc. But I assure you, whenever I get free time, I spend it on the development of the game. :)

Reactions: PGpauljp13

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Hey! Thanks for the comment! Never be apologetic about trying to speak another language! :) I respect your concern in not wanting to sound rude <3
Of course I haven't abandoned the game! It's just that I am a solo developer and I also work at another job while at the same time pursuing an academic career. For the next update, I have completed writing dialogue for all the scenes, and I'm currently working on getting the visuals :) This update is much, much bigger than the previous ones so it's taking some time to finish. To give a rough estimate, I'd say it will probably be finished within 2 weeks :) I am terrible at giving estimates though because life can get in the way, etc. But I assure you, whenever I get free time, I spend it on the development of the game. :)
wow~two weeks,glad to hear that,I was thougt it might be half a year or more.
may i point that how great this game is?the most reason is about character ,when u do some kink stuff with someone,u kown her first,u get connect before the kink stuff,that touching.without that u will feel like go whoring .
well,not all character are like that,as a great game in future,hope we can see more like that.thanks for the hard work~

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes