4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
You'll be able to permanently upgrade it with the next update. While reworking the whole talk/chat interactions it slipped my mind completely in the last update, sorry :(
;);););)no problem... I now know that the option wasn't deleted... When is the next update... And if we get thenew update do weneed to restart the game?

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
;);););)no problem... I now know that the option wasn't deleted... When is the next update... And if we get thenew update do weneed to restart the game?
Is 0.15 the latest update? Or did Patreon get a 0.16 or 0.17 ?
You won't need to restart the game :) the latest update is still 0.1.5. Update 0.1.6 is almost done, I'm just dealing with the visuals. It can take some extra time as with character updates or with certain updates I have to have different settings, such as Isla's home with this update, a makeshift restaurant etc. The main cause of the delay was real-life stuff that I had to take care off, mostly related to my job. I try to make the best of my free time by working on the update, I can assure you of that :) I'm sorry for the delay, hopefully it will be worth it and I plan to have a better schedule as soon as I can. :) <3

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
You won't need to restart the game :) the latest update is still 0.1.5. Update 0.1.6 is almost done, I'm just dealing with the visuals. It can take some extra time as with character updates or with certain updates I have to have different settings, such as Isla's home with this update, a makeshift restaurant etc. The main cause of the delay was real-life stuff that I had to take care off, mostly related to my job. I try to make the best of my free time by working on the update, I can assure you of that :) I'm sorry for the delay, hopefully it will be worth it and I plan to have a better schedule as soon as I can. :) <3
No worries, take yer time. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't missing something :)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
how to play the game ?
where are the objectives ?
no gallery for fetish ?

I'm really lost ! :confused:
Hi! No gallery needed as the scenes are repeatable. I unfortunately cannot understand how lost you are as you have not specified your problem. There is a short tutorial and the game tells you how to access it. As this is a sandbox game, you are free to play however you want. I have explained how those numbers work numerous times in this thread and in changelogs. :) Also, not all the numbers correspond to content because I am a solo developer and most of the indicators and buttons are just placeholders for future updates. I suggest you follow the changelogs to know where content is. There aren't any strictly imposed objectives in the game as of yet. Thank you! :)

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
The numbers aren't implemented for anyone but boss lady bondage AFAIK
The blue number (forgot the name) is implemented for some characters, also some red numbers are implemented for the dancer girl in the club. There's some content there, but not as much as for the boss lady atm

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The blue number (forgot the name) is implemented for some characters, also some red numbers are implemented for the dancer girl in the club. There's some content there, but not as much as for the boss lady atm
The update 0.1.6 which is currently in early access implements the Intimacy route for Isla, and the next update 0.1.7 will have Affinity Content (major character content) for Leah, Kurushi, and Sarah :)

Reactions: leonwerto

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The update 0.1.6 which is currently in early access implements the Intimacy route for Isla, and the next update 0.1.7 will have Affinity Content (major character content) for Leah, Kurushi, and Sarah :)
I love Isla but is there other stuff in this update 0.16 too? How about sharing a change log? :)
Lookin forward to 0.17 with Leah, Sarah and OMG Karushi! (I like Karushi :love: )

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I love Isla but is there other stuff in this update 0.16 too? How about sharing a change log? :)
Lookin forward to 0.17 with Leah, Sarah and OMG Karushi! (I like Karushi :love: )
Here's the changelog for 0.1.6 :

Changelog:
- Isla's Intimacy Path. (Until Level 6. Last scene is called Change of Seasons)

- Sanguide's Base. You can visit Sanguide's Base from the map. The location is called Site of Anomaly. (the curled whip icon on the map) You can train with her to gain some stats. I benefited from the new animation method for her battle, and will from now on do all battle content in a similar way. Feels much more fluid.

- Endai's Dojo (No content, just location). (I have realised that with the new animation technique the locations could look much more alive. So if you replay the event at the equilibrium institute you will be able to visit Endai's Dojo from then on. You can see that instead of static images, the characters are doing looped movements. and instead of sprites, their chat screens also use videos. I will be doing that for all the characters, redoing every chat screen's background like that :) )

- Yena's Challenge. Talk to Yena and ask about the Penal system. Say that you are brave, and she will challenge you.

-Wynn's Task. (Also a miniggame)

-Some Findom. Susan and Mary has scene-less findom interactions. Go to them and chose "Give" , after the first time, whenever you chose give on them you'll be able to give them money to slightly increase an affinity.

- 5 new soundtracks (Sarah's, Isla's, Site of Anomaly, Dojo, Countryside)

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, I played this game (version 0.15), and for me, it is pretty interesting (although I like games with sissification and feminisation). There are fetishes that I don't like (scat and fart), but still, I played with them. For now, the game has some mysterious story, which I like. I will have some questions, report issues and give suggestions if you don't mind.

First, what is the maximum level for B(acchus),D(olor),S(ervitium),M(utatio) traits? I know that the maximum point is 77, but for level, the maximum level that I reach is 7. An issue I see here is whenever I receive points for some trait, the level stays the same (7), but points continue to sum and when reached, the maximum value (77) starts again from 0. I suggest adding information about the maximum value for the level and stopping adding points when it is reached (inform the player that they can't have more points for that trait with a maximum level).

Second, when I was on Astrid's bondage path, the first time MC got into her house (Bondage 5 level/stats, I think), there were 30 days before MC became her complete slave. Through that period, I still can get points for the Bondage path for level 6, but after I reach maximum points for level 6, I get back to level 5 again. Also, when MC get into her house, I get two sex scenes where MC wear a chastity cage before MC officially gets a chastity cage (when signing a contract, after 20 days in her house, I think).

Third, MC needs to be reborn to reset all modifiers (path points for characters). To unlock some scenes, I got to MC 1 Condemnation stat with Leah. But after MC is reborn, the Condemnation stat with Leah is still 1. Because of that, MC can't get the event in Luscious Fall (to get the event, MC must have 50 Reputation points and 0 Condemnation stat with Leah and Mary).

Fourth, what is the purpose of Affinity, Corpus and Genitalia status fields? Are they essential, and can they change in the current version of the game? Also, do reputation points have a bigger purpose than unlocking some scenes/events?

Five, it will be maybe good to have information on the phone about the current status of the game (like the number of all events in the current version of the game, lists of all characters that MC meet, and counter with all works/tasks/paths scene that MC unlocked etc.). With that information, we will know if we reach the end with the current version of the game.

I want to thank you for your work, and sorry if I bother you with this.

Last edited:

Maydup Nem

Mar 24, 2021
Man, amazing game. Great graphics, gameplay, story(too early in the story to say anything but so far so gud), not too grindy and everything with regular updates with an active developer. Luv the game! The only thing I'll ask for is a journal system or something, no the game currently dont necessarily need it but i can see it becoming a problem for when theres more of the story and u leave and come back to the game after a while and also it would help see where does the story end for the current update and u wont have to check the changelog and stuff for it. But again that would be a problem in the far future updates for now everything is just great and enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Man, amazing game. Great graphics, gameplay, story(too early in the story to say anything but so far so gud), not too grindy and everything with regular updates with an active developer. Luv the game! The only thing I'll ask for is a journal system or something, no the game currently dont necessarily need it but i can see it becoming a problem for when theres more of the story and u leave and come back to the game after a while and also it would help see where does the story end for the current update and u wont have to check the changelog and stuff for it. But again that would be a problem in the far future updates for now everything is just great and enjoyable.
Oh my!! Thank you sooo soo much!! I'm really happy that you enjoy it so much :) <3 You are right, in the future updates, guidelines such as a journal might be necessary for convenience. I plan on doing a polishing update in the far future where I smoothen the rough edges of the game like that ;)

Reactions: Maydup Nem

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hi, I played this game (version 0.15), and for me, it is pretty interesting (although I like games with sissification and feminisation). There are fetishes that I don't like (scat and fart), but still, I played with them. For now, the game has some mysterious story, which I like. I will have some questions, report issues and give suggestions if you don't mind.

First, what is the maximum level for B(acchus),D(olor),S(ervitium),M(utatio) traits? I know that the maximum point is 77, but for level, the maximum level that I reach is 7. An issue I see here is whenever I receive points for some trait, the level stays the same (7), but points continue to sum and when reached, the maximum value (77) starts again from 0. I suggest adding information about the maximum value for the level and stopping adding points when it is reached (inform the player that they can't have more points for that trait with a maximum level).

Second, when I was on Astrid's bondage path, the first time MC got into her house (Bondage 5 level/stats, I think), there were 30 days before MC became her complete slave. Through that period, I still can get points for the Bondage path for level 6, but after I reach maximum points for level 6, I get back to level 5 again. Also, when MC get into her house, I get two sex scenes where MC wear a chastity cage before MC officially gets a chastity cage (when signing a contract, after 20 days in her house, I think).

Third, MC needs to be reborn to reset all modifiers (path points for characters). To unlock some scenes, I got to MC 1 Condemnation stat with Leah. But after MC is reborn, the Condemnation stat with Leah is still 1. Because of that, MC can't get the event in Luscious Fall (to get the event, MC must have 50 Reputation points and 0 Condemnation stat with Leah and Mary).

Fourth, what is the purpose of Affinity, Corpus and Genitalia status fields? Are they essential, and can they change in the current version of the game? Also, do reputation points have a bigger purpose than unlocking some scenes/events?

Five, it will be maybe good to have information on the phone about the current status of the game (like the number of all events in the current version of the game, lists of all characters that MC meet, and counter with all works/tasks/paths scene that MC unlocked etc.). With that information, we will know if we reach the end with the current version of the game.

I want to thank you for your work, and sorry if I bother you with this.

Hello! Thank you soo soo much for this detailed feedback!! I'm really happy that you are interested in the game :) I will try my best to answer all your questions and comments on it :) And thank you in advance for reporting the issues!! <3 <3

1) The maximum level for B.D.S.M. stats are upgradable as tiers which are introduced in the update 0.1.6. Once you max all those stats, you can upgrade them and unlock a new maximum for level 25. These will come in handy and make it easier to battle certain characters as you progress. Battle mechanic will be made more complex (in a good way) and more fun (hopefully) in the future :) .

2) There seems to be a certain problem as I have not encountered something like that during my own play test. However, inconsistencies with permanent modifications such as chastity is possible in the game as I use Ren'py to write the code. The visuals are pre-rendered images so unfortunately I'd have to completely get different visuals for MC wearing a chastity and for MC not wearing a chastity :( I hope you will be able to tolerate this disruption in unity and context as it would double the size of the files just to get that customisation for visuals :D

3) I tested this after reading your message and it seems to be working properly. Keep in mind that you can use Rebirth once a week. Maybe you tried to use it consecutively? (I'm testing these not from the developer/build version of the game, but distribution copies of the files so they are same as the ones you have :) )

4) There is no longer need to worry about missing a scene due to coming short for a stat/point. It was like that before but not anymore. Those corpus, genitalia etc. modifiers are mere indicators for the player but are actually important for me because in the future when I'm polishing the game I'll be able to restrict content by using those so there won't be contextual inconsistencies. For example, to prevent a scenario where the MC is permanently disfigured but appears all healthy and intact in another scene. 0.1.6 has permanent changes to MC's body but as I won't be doing any polishing, there is actually a contextual disruption such as this one :) It will be polished in the future hopefully. :)

5) I do intend on implementing something like that, as well as a Kinks experienced segment where by viewing a scene for a certain type of kink you unlock it there like an achievement. But this falls under the category of polishing the game :D So I hope you can be patient about such things as I will prioritise creating content and writing more for the story for a while :) <3

It is by no means bothering me, so please ask and comment about anything about the game <3 I thank you, for showing interest and writing a detailed feedback <3 :) Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy future updates as well :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes