4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

beyondzerome

Aug 19, 2019
A superb game so far, and one I will be keeping a close eye on. The Mistresses don't have a lot of depth yet, but their visual design and what is there makes me desire to know more about them.

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
cant wait for more updates, nice one
Thank you so much! :) <3

A superb game so far, and one I will be keeping a close eye on. The Mistresses don't have a lot of depth yet, but their visual design and what is there makes me desire to know more about them.
Thank you soo much :) <3 I'm happy that you consider it superb, I hope to add more to their backstories, personalities and more depth in general but as there are so many characters, I go one by one with major content updates :) I want to establish a lively worldbuilding and lore but hopefully with patience and passion I will achieve that in time. :D thank you for the nice comment! :)

Reactions: kazhir

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
in each girls there are 4 symbols, how to increase the number of these 4 symbols?
I dont know if you can in this version
?
Oh ok, gonna wait for future update
Hello! I explained this several pages back if I'm not mistaken but those numbers are the affinity system that are important for main content updates per each individual character :) Currently only Astrid has a main content update for her Bondage path(the 3rd symbol just on the left of the blue one) and you can access that path by choosing act-bondage on her chat screen. With more content added there will be more ways to progress those bars but think of it this way: The game has more of a horizontal progression aside from the overarching story. each added main content for the characters of interest will mostly be accessible day 1 instead of having to get to a certain day to access them. that is why the content currently is spread out and every character has those numbers displayed because their code is already implemented, only the content is not implemented yet :)

Gwolol

May 12, 2022
I wanted to know how can I unlock some scenes with Emily, Grace & Claire again? I have seen some "pictures" of the Mc with her

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I wanted to know how can I unlock some scenes with Emily, Grace & Claire again? I have seen some "pictures" of the Mc with her
They have scenes in the prologue as well, so if that's the case you can choose to play the prologue once more on the main menu, this won't affect your saves. Other than that they only have work/task content which can offer some erotic scenes by improving some personal stats for the MC like servitium, dolor etc. However this is currently changed for the new update as erotic scenes will no longer be subtly blocked by MC stats. So it's going to be resolved in the next update :)

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Hello! I explained this several pages back if I'm not mistaken but those numbers are the affinity system that are important for main content updates per each individual character :) Currently only Astrid has a main content update for her Bondage path(the 3rd symbol just on the left of the blue one) and you can access that path by choosing act-bondage on her chat screen. With more content added there will be more ways to progress those bars but think of it this way: The game has more of a horizontal progression aside from the overarching story. each added main content for the characters of interest will mostly be accessible day 1 instead of having to get to a certain day to access them. that is why the content currently is spread out and every character has those numbers displayed because their code is already implemented, only the content is not implemented yet :)
Ah I thought so,so do you plan 4 routes for each character? seems like a lot of work but I wish you the best,I still remember playing the first version of the game haha.Say,how do you plan on adding new routes,are you going to finish all of Astrid's path first ,or all the bondage ones? or are you going to just work on ones randomly ? I'm curious cause it seems like a lot of work.

• Red Heart

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
They have scenes in the prologue as well, so if that's the case you can choose to play the prologue once more on the main menu, this won't affect your saves. Other than that they only have work/task content which can offer some erotic scenes by improving some personal stats for the MC like servitium, dolor etc. However this is currently changed for the new update as erotic scenes will no longer be subtly blocked by MC stats. So it's going to be resolved in the next update :)
I am pretty sure I asked you about sexy female moaning once before but I cant message you directly. I just want you to know I think you have some of the other sounds if I remember right so for me at least if you had that as well I know I would support you game as in on Patreon or Subscribe star if you get it there as well. I am DL the newest version as I still really love the game. :giggle:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ah I thought so,so do you plan 4 routes for each character? seems like a lot of work but I wish you the best,I still remember playing the first version of the game haha.Say,how do you plan on adding new routes,are you going to finish all of Astrid's path first ,or all the bondage ones? or are you going to just work on ones randomly ? I'm curious cause it seems like a lot of work.
Hey! Thanks for the comment! :) Yes, it not only seems or sounds like a lot of work, it actually is a lot of work :D I use my spare time on working on the updates exclusively. Only when I have academic overload, other work related stuff or social stuff I tend to be behind schedule but I will always feed this project with my passion and attention ;) Not to mention the fact that I absolutely love working on it :p each character will have 4 routes, I explained this on Patreon and probably here as well but basically, the character to receive content for one of these routes is decided through polls. When I first released this project, I stated that every character will have an erotic scene for every femdom kink sooner or later. So for example after Astrid was chosen, I focused a huge portion of the content for her route during the update. It still does not have an endgame loop though. Even if a character gets max level Bondage path content if I find further inspiration I still might add extra scenes to that route. However, to have balance for content between characters each main update for routes will focus on a different character. 4 separate routes for more than 20+ characters (more added on the next update) might seem a lot, but the differences between these routes will make it easier (hopefully). To elaborate, Condemnation route is just for failing interactions with that character which renders the character hateful towards you. It's a path to ensure I can add disdainful scenes in the future if the MC makes the rude choices or fails dialogue interactions/minigames. Devotion route is more of a beneficial route as it is neither intimacy nor bondage. It's basically devoting yourself to a character as if they are your goddess/religion. They acknowledge your love and admiration towards them but only see it fit. They still consider you a human, but not on their level in a way. Intimacy will require a bit more because there is commitment at play towards higher levels but there is femdom, it's just that the character loves the MC too. Bondage is the hardest route to implement content as it requires drastic changes to both the MC and the gameplay. A slave living separately would not make sense so Astrid being chosen first and Bondage being her first available path was pretty much my Goliath in developing this game :D . All in all, the patrons decide the main character focus of the content, but I still add things on the side. Like new tasks/works, additional interactions to the game. It's just for the upcoming of the update we have a pause for character specific content as I had to readjust and redo a lot of code and unbalanced rewards. I want the game to feel as little grindy as possible, and even when it does, it seems logical or fun. :)

I am pretty sure I asked you about sexy female moaning once before but I cant message you directly. I just want you to know I think you have some of the other sounds if I remember right so for me at least if you had that as well I know I would support you game as in on Patreon or Subscribe star if you get it there as well. I am DL the newest version as I still really love the game. :giggle:
I do plan on adding simple vocals and yes you did mention it before ;) I just didn't have time to record anything, (I have so many soundtracks composed for locations in game waiting to be recorded as well) It's just that in the end it comes down to the time I'm finished, if the update seems to be behind schedule I focus my time on content and postpone these details for the next update. (I had 3 additional soundtracks and text-message interactions for the update 0.1.4 but I focused so much on Astrid's content that I could not do them) :)

Thank you so much for these nice and encouraging comments <3 :)

DogJaba12

Dec 28, 2020
what should I do to develop a relationship with Astrid? I'm stuck at level 4 and I'm being told that I have to be immaculate

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
what should I do to develop a relationship with Astrid? I'm stuck at level 4 and I'm being told that I have to be immaculate
use the rebirth function :) You can also search in this thread, the same question was asked by someone else :)

Arkathot

Jan 26, 2022
I love the game so far, but I'm a bit lost, I've played like 20 in-game days and I feel like my only choices to see scenes are the work/task commands because talking seems to do nothing ? I feel like I'm missing a ton of content & I'm mostly here for the toilet play/pegging stuff. Is there a walkthrough or something like that ?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I love the game so far, but I'm a bit lost, I've played like 20 in-game days and I feel like my only choices to see scenes are the work/task commands because talking seems to do nothing ? I feel like I'm missing a ton of content & I'm mostly here for the toilet play/pegging stuff. Is there a walkthrough or something like that ?
Thank you so much for the comment! There aren't any walkthroughs as of yet :) However, I can tell you that work/task contents are simply grind contents that aren't erotically as fruitful as main content for each character. You can see with Astrid's bondage path how main path updates for the characters will be. Work/task, event, instances are just extra in that sense, their main purpose is not necessarily to be erotic :) . Talking is completely reworked in the next update I actually rewrote dialogues for that. Now talking might possibly lead to further interactions and I can add more dialogue options to talking easily in the future :) In terms of day progression I have mentioned a few comments back, the updates for the game currently will follow a horizontal progression, meaning that I will be adding content that do not require a vertical progression for a while. At most days you will need will be like 30 or so days. When a character gets main content update like Astrid, it will most probably be playable Day 1 :)
Again, thanks for the love you show to this game <3

Reactions: kazhir and Arkathot

Arkathot

Jan 26, 2022
Thank you so much for the comment! There aren't any walkthroughs as of yet :) However, I can tell you that work/task contents are simply grind contents that aren't erotically as fruitful as main content for each character. You can see with Astrid's bondage path how main path updates for the characters will be. Work/task, event, instances are just extra in that sense, their main purpose is not necessarily to be erotic :) . Talking is completely reworked in the next update I actually rewrote dialogues for that. Now talking might possibly lead to further interactions and I can add more dialogue options to talking easily in the future :) In terms of day progression I have mentioned a few comments back, the updates for the game currently will follow a horizontal progression, meaning that I will be adding content that do not require a vertical progression for a while. At most days you will need will be like 30 or so days. When a character gets main content update like Astrid, it will most probably be playable Day 1 :)
Again, thanks for the love you show to this game <3
Thank you ! I'm sure this game will become one of my favorites. I'll support you on Patreon soon !

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes