Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
cover art.png

Overview:
Half a century ago, Earth faced a catastrophic event, nearly wiping out humanity. In response, a select group formed Project Orion, determined to find refuge on another planet. However, upon reaching Terrina-5, they encountered a mysterious toxic gas covering the surface deeming it uninhabitable. Forced to create an underwater colony, hope faded as years passed. But one researcher dared to defy the odds, determined to embark on a seemingly impossible Voyage Above.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-01-14
Developer: thejellyfish - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android: - -
- -

ashley handjob.gif bar2_bartender_drinks_both_laugh.jpg ashcum_outside.jpg ash_picnic.jpg gwen_locker_cum2.jpg f95.jpg lab_dvd.jpg serena_titjob_cum.jpg hallway_night.jpg ser_bar_anal_1_1.jpg farm_.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheVoyageAbove-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are charaters in game that you can give titles to in the beginning.
good-good.jpg
Dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: Hmm, as the version says a demo 5-10 minutes of reading maybe, the story looks interesting and the art too.(the idea reminds me a bit of the game S.H.E.L.T.E.R, except that the father here is dead :KEK: )

Good luck.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
For a demo this was pretty good. Love the artwork, and saw you mention that expressions and all that will come later, so can't wait for that (they all seem rather lifeless right now lol). The water reflections in the windows are a cool attention to detail and look great. Writing is good and the premise to the story is neat. Like Chimba mentioned, it does remind me of S.H.E.L.T.E.R a bit as well. Not a bad thing though. At least there is no sandbox here.

I don't mind starting with a girlfriend already (love the challenge of being faithful to her lol), but I hope future relations/sex won't be forced on us. Hope we always get a choice in those matters. And besides, she's not that bad. At least she is willing to stand by her man in his crazy idea, while his family won't lol.

Looks like incest will be down the road. You get to name your relationships, though some extra naming might help. Maybe adding the "who is this to you" and the "what do you call them" option in all circumstances. Right now it just has "what do you call them" only. Felt a little off with the mom only calling you son, instead of your name at times and the sister only calling you brother instead of your name lol.

Either way, in the end, nice job. Can't wait to see the final version of the first release with expressions and the rest added. Feel like this could be a good one. Best of luck with your project and thanks! ;)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It "renders" it uninhabitable. Deeming something is a conscious judgment or choice. Planetary conditions are hardly a conscious choice, never mind a judgment.

As in: I'm deeming you unworthy.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm guessing oxygen and fresh water are coming from some sort of filtration systems, then.
I suppose i'll watch where this one goes, at least for now.
The fact that it's not yet another academy with yet another dead dad is a massive plus already. :whistle::coffee:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes