Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I like the idea of the game mate and the art is pretty good too

may I suggest that the poll "Which character would you like to see more of" would be open for more than one character? like maybe 2 or 3 at max?

Dragonav

Feb 22, 2018
I love the art, and the pace of the story is good. I love your character design, especially "the landlady". Good job dev!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so it's a kinetic novel since you can't really decide who MC hooks up with or even what he says or does... the only choice you are given is where he finishes.

and the only choice that seems to matter is what route he to choose for a LI. corruption or love but no choice if you want to pursue or not.

i mean the art and story is alright it's just the interaction that's the issue for me.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
so it's a kinetic novel since you can't really decide who MC hooks up with or even what he says or does... the only choice you are given is where he finishes.

and the only choice that seems to matter is what route he to choose for a LI. corruption or love but no choice if you want to pursue or not.

i mean the art and story is alright it's just the interaction that's the issue for me.
I'm fairly new at this. I never looked at it like that, I'll try different things. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Look-see

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, so that one choice is the only one in this release to impact future playthroughs of the game. Well, I am doing 2 sets of saves, so I could see both paths. Interesting story, that's for sure, and very interested in seeing where this goes. Thank you so very much for this thus far!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: theJellyfish
Dec 9, 2021
I'm fairly new at this. I never looked at it like that, I'll try different things. Thank you for your feedback!
I would say for your first time out don't worry about attempting to please everyone. Tell your story it the best way you can, and keep learning the process. Complete the project and then you can always go back and remaster it once you've learned more about the process. I think in the grand scheme of things it's better to complete your first project, than to get frustrated and quit trying to make eveyrone happy.

Baboomba

Dec 12, 2022
The art is almost really good but looks off-putting at the same time. like it's missing some small element that would suddenly fix it. I just can't put my finger on it.

• Hey there
Reactions: theJellyfish

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
The art is almost really good but looks off-putting at the same time. like it's missing some small element that would suddenly fix it. I just can't put my finger on it.
Thank you. Put your finger on it! I need to know before I draw most of the next update :KEK:

Edit: I keep seeing the same drawings so I get desensitized to it. So any feedback is much appreciated!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Groping, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Spanking, Lactation, Male Domination, Harem, Ahegao, Footjob, Group sex, Internal view, Lesbian, Titfuck
Will any of these tags be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
especially the non-vanilla one's like Sex Toys, Lesbian, Group Sex, etc.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Will any of these tags be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
especially the non-vanilla one's like Sex Toys, Lesbian, Group Sex, etc.
Some of them will be optional. To be honest I can't tell you which ones since I did not complete their planning.

edit: If I feel like something is way too much non-vanilla I'll probably make it optional.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Some of them will be optional. To be honest I can't tell you which ones since I did not complete their planning.

edit: If I feel like something is way too much non-vanilla I'll probably make it optional.
Thanks for answering, I will wait until you decide to try your game.
we have had too many bad experiences with developers throwing in unwanted and unexpected fetishes so now we ask first.

Developers usually only put fetishes they like into their games and they have complete control over whether they are optional or not. If you don't know what you intend to do then that is a huge red flag for us.

I wish you the best with your endeavor.

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Thanks for answering, I will wait until you decide to try your game.
we have had too many bad experiences with developers throwing in unwanted and unexpected fetishes so now we ask first.

Developers usually only put fetishes they like into their games and they have complete control over whether they are optional or not. If you don't know what you intend to do then that is a huge red flag for us.

I wish you the best with your endeavor.
I completly understand where you're coming from. If my game fits your bill in the future, you're welcome to try and hopefully enjoy it. But as you said there is also a possibility it won't fit so it might best to wait. Thank you for your comment!

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi just wondering with the option of love or corruption for the mom if i choose Love does it mean that nothing happens between us, that she only sees me as her son. Thanks

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
theJellyfish Great start for the game, really like the art. Will there be impregnation and pregnancy content? Wouldn't mind seeing the LIs with preggo belly. :love:

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes