Feb 13, 2020
nothing gets the blood pumping than wanking the dead
or whatever you like really
no one is judging here

• Hey there
Reactions: EHFaR

swiftfan

Jun 10, 2020
Android has an issue where the fap scenes converge with the menu. Need a font scale option or a height change for the selections. That or move the menu to the top or side maybe
Screenshot_20240908_055114_thewankingdead.jpg

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
This rework sucks! Even when it's already short, the developer can't even remember the content he created, in the first choices if you go through the back doors, you don't find Grace and even so, in the next dialogue with Danai, Grace and the helicopter are mentioned, Wtf, if you're going to create content with missable paths, at least remember that it has missed or you have memory loss?? Dev was very hasty with the story, no real effort at all for this rework, if i has to rate this game, it would be a big 0.

Reactions: Cedrog

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
This rework sucks! Even when it's already short, the developer can't even remember the content he created, in the first choices if you go through the back doors, you don't find Grace and even so, in the next dialogue with Danai, Grace and the helicopter are mentioned, Wtf, if you're going to create content with missable paths, at least remember that it has missed or you have memory loss?? Dev was very hasty with the story, no real effort at all for this rework, if i has to rate this game, it would be a big 0.
Completely missed the helicopter render for the danai scenes!! Ty for pointing it out, I'll fix.
Hopefully in my next update I can turn that BIG 0 into a small 1.

Like i said in my previous posts on here if i dont get criticism i cant improve
I read all the negatives and positives
Thanks for playing. :eek:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm playing the Danai path. When Shaun and the MC are sitting by the pond at the 'cabins in the woods' area, MC mentions Grace, but Grace had not appeared in the Danai path.
Added this to my 'watch' list.(y)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm playing the Danai path. When Shaun and the MC are sitting by the pond at the 'cabins in the woods' area, MC mentions Grace, but Grace had not appeared in the Danai path.
Added this to my 'watch' list.(y)
I'm (presently) playing this title for the first time, and I noticed when MC is presented with a choice...(back), or (front) of the hospital, the player has a choice to meet one of two girls. Just incase anyone wanted to know the fork choice that decides who you meet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I was wondering are there other similar chance meet instances with this title (and is that how disposable/Li character are introduced)?

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few mod's and a few minor visual changes that present a nice visual change that compliments this title's play style. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well this mod has worked successfully along side the KoGa3 WT mod with other titles (If at some point a wt mod has been created by KoGa3 for this title, this compilation mod should work with his wt mod.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypasses the default textbox settings, which adds the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image with a custom black brick version, which visually improves the preferences settings.

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Example image of the modified Universal textbox mod preference settings, as well as displaying the updated game_menu.
screenshot0001.png

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes