Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
0.04 concludes the Prologue,
playtime now all up should be around an hour depending on how fast you read and play.

Once 0.04 has released thats the prologue completed EP1
In terms of matching content from the 2021 version it will be on ep4
how is the rework at??

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yay, I'm watching this at the moment! The Walking...not..um...The Wanking...okaaay then. Looks fun! :)

Reactions: EHFaR

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Wanking Dead v0.04.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

don't ask me about the worse image quality. attached the same image from the PC release of v0.03fix and v0.04.
v0.03fix.jpg v0.04.jpg
due to the fact that many images are now more grainy, they cannot even be compressed as well as the previous ones.

Reactions: Kai D Grim

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
is there a compressed file? i don't want to eat a bag of chips that is mostly air.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
If you're wanting to wait till the rework tag is removed, I'd wait till the next update :)
So V0.05 will be the end of the rework?

Before trying would like to know if:

Will the game have harem route?
Can we see everything in one playthrough?
MC D is the only getting wet right?

Ty in advance

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
So V0.05 will be the end of the rework?

Before trying would like to know if:

Will the game have harem route?
Can we see everything in one playthrough?
MC D is the only getting wet right?

Ty in advance
As much as I understand wanting to know how a game plays out in advance, it's annoying for a developer to read questions like this. You can play the game and see. I'm on EHFaR's team, so I'll take this one for him. He can contradict everything if he wants. XD
From what I understand,

In order,
Without wanting to spoiler, yes.
Everything in one playthrough? There are already choices of paths. Sub plots. You choose. But the main path is fixed.
There won't be any NTR.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
As much as I understand wanting to know how a game plays out in advance, it's annoying for a developer to read questions like this. You can play the game and see.
"Why do you want to know whether someone has an STD or not, just fuck them and see.", same energy and just as stupid, of course people want to know about stuff before trying it, that's called common sense.

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
"Why do you want to know whether someone has an STD or not, just fuck them and see.", same energy and just as stupid, of course people want to know about stuff before trying it, that's called common sense.
You think playing a game you don't like is going to have a negative effect on your health? Shit, if that were true, with all the shit games I've played I'd have full blown AIDS.

• Haha
Reactions: Yakis0ba

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWankingDead-0.04Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes