• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I'm not sure, but I think there's a woman attached to those tits, heh I´ll try it and see what else there is.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
I like the style and the concept, but the game is a bit of a mess...
1) I do everything the WT says (wash the dishes, get a job) but it still says I have to wash dishes and find a job...maybe there's no more content, but the WT should update accordingly
2) I can litterally go to class 100 times a day (the time doesn't pass) or watch TV with the landlady forever...
3) The house navigation is quite strange IMHO
4) I can "get the job" multiple times as it was the first time...
some other minor bug here and there but I can't remember...

Anyway I'll keep an eye on this one, good luck with your game Dev.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I've checked the game thoroughly before uploading.
Good joke, dev. I can give Kate ice creams for love points indefinitely, I can wash dishes for love points indefinitely, I can work for 50$ indefinitely, without time moving forward.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
So usually I don't judge v0.01 of games (mostly cause its just a starting point), but this is pretty rough. Here's some critiques:

-The dev should really fix the MC's face. Like it wouldn't matter as much if he wasn't in every other shot. Everyone agrees, for a 19 year old, he looks like a creepy 30 something.
-Bugs: the job quest can't be completed, points can be added to infinity, and making sure actions actually pass time.
-Overview. Just write something. Hell, I could do it for you:

"A 19 year old (Player Character) moves back in with his Mentor (Relationship can be changed) and her Housemate (relationship can be changed). How he balances family life, school, and a job is up to you!

That's a pretty boring intro, but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: Samken and Daveck

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
That door handle noise got old pretty fast

I see tits ... everywhere. With the handle noise and boobage it is a bit hard to take this game seriously

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes