Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with DarkAssassin Multi Unlocker :

The Wants of Summer 0.20 Patreon :
Mega / (707 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
The Wants of Summer [v0.20Patreon] Android Port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: 870 MB

Download:
Pixeldrain: Pixeldrain
Workupload: Workupload

Enjoy! My
Add these to OP Opening Page/Start of the Thread Page/Starting Page of ThreadBaasB

Last edited:

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So there are 2 versions and info about saves incompatibility... patreon version have more scenes etc? How neutered is public one content wise?
[edit] Paid one is almost half gig bigger... meh skip then, not a fan of such agressive content locking.

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone got patreon code for the android port 0.20? Tried the Wayward code but the patreon content still locked

Last edited:

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I tried the patreon 2.0 and looks like a good game. I was never a big fan of family games but i kind of like them. This one seem just like the typical one but that is no something bad at all, i even kind of missed something like this.
However, it has a few downsides:

-The corruption progress feels random, suddenly they go from hate you to kiss you(kate) into you licking her private zones. I really miss way more scenes to show the progression and variation of the old scenes as you progress, brenda can sucks me off but then she does not like if i look at her tits while she bathing.

-And kind of related to this, i think there should be in general more scenes and even more important, scenes related to the fact you are living with people in the same house, for example, you can fight with kate and her shirt falls down and you can see her tits, or other scene could be brenda slaping kate butt for bad behavior. Honestly, doing a titjob is good and all but the context is what makes the game better, in fact, most of the player base probably likes the game at least a 70% because the fetish(therefore the context) and no just because the art or gameplay.

-Am i the only one who had lag? The game felt slow while you navigate in maps, in fact i ended using fast travel because moving between scenes sucks. Also bugs.

-Also the game is 3 years old, it needs to develop faster.

Well, anyways, it was fun.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Haven't heard from this for a while.
News?

I think it's the other game I've seen a lot so recently.
But I actually love The Wants of Summer more.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes