Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Not sure If I should even waste my time, but would people be interested in a straight up linear VN remake? I'm already half way done. It'll include a lot of new scenes.

I see the main problem people have is the sandbox and following the quests. Obviously not an issue in a linear VN.

If people keep review bombing my games then I'll just slow down in work. Only releasing to my actual supporters.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Started a new game in Windows, it won't let me was the dishes at any time after Brenda asks me to. Now second morning.

EDIT: It let me the next day.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Am I getting this correct? This version right here, v0.151 is the Free Version yeah? Once I loaded on this one, I can't visit the Aunt anymore.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWantsOfSummer-0.151Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JagHond

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Not sure If I should even waste my time, but would people be interested in a straight up linear VN remake? I'm already half way done. It'll include a lot of new scenes.

I see the main problem people have is the sandbox and following the quests. Obviously not an issue in a linear VN.

If people keep review bombing my games then I'll just slow down in work. Only releasing to my actual supporters.
I like sandbox and having repeatable scenes in-game. Imo keep it as is and continue to add content, maybe add some management type stuff like you can set clothes characters wear and maybe a few scene variants based on that. The tip section in the phone does need to be improved, I remember I had to figure out I needed to progress one character's story to proceed on another girl's story, but it wasn't clear. Figured it out but small things like that would help the user experience a lot

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017

Don't pay attention to them. Every single game ever made, good or bad, got ranted on sooner rather than later. Some people are just ultimately ungrateful. I, for once, like the sandbox and think that this game is great. Not perfect, but great. There is like 10x to 1 more VNs than there is sandboxes, so i don't get it why they insist on having one more. Sandboxes give a sense of immersion and control. On VNs i just press skip when I'm bored of reading thus ruining the game for me. Fuck the haters and make your shit as you want. You have a fangroup for the way as it is. Keep up the good job and good luck.

Reactions: Nettur and phil 5

Axhguitar

May 20, 2021
When I want to do Brenda's DeepBond minigame I get an error, does anyone know how to fix it?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Need a fix for Brenda and the her daughter when you select Bond (Sex)

Same happens when starting a new game

BRENDA

BRENDA - DAUGHTER

Last edited:
Reactions: Inspired8

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1860053

Overview:
A young man returns to his home city; Goldream city - to enjoy summer to its fullest.
He'll come to realize that his world is not as it seems, and only upon investigating does he discover the truth.
Meanwhile, he'll have some fun.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-02
Release Date: 2023-03-02
Developer: GoldenGob - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.151 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Using the patreon and free version save games will caused some critical game breaking bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac v0.145: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Spanish

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2189664 View attachment 1249125 View attachment 2189666 View attachment 1679022 View attachment 1987035 View attachment 2069033 View attachment 1679023 View attachment 2141098 View attachment 2069036 View attachment 1679024 View attachment 1679032 View attachment 1679034 View attachment 1845085 View attachment 1987037 View attachment 1987040 View attachment 2069035 View attachment 2141102 View attachment 2189665
Please fix this problem

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes