Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.22 Free] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

scar1zard

Aug 28, 2017
I haven't seen someone answer this question or even mention that, check the screenshot, and is this the same for everyone or there is something we have to do to read this normally
Thanks
View attachment 1995971
The decoding i did has it showing up as follows;
Koba: Have you made it with health?
Tom: Yes
Koba: PW (i assume it means password)
Tom: The red fist breaks the butcher
Koba: Good. Do you remember the code to the first gate?

TRUTH;
Tom: 7311918
Koba: Good. Two weeks until next message. Stay Safe.

LIE;
Tom: 0234910
Koba: Good. Two weeks until next message. Stay Safe

unsure if at this stage if lying or truth does anything but the translation appears to be the same

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The decoding i did has it showing up as follows;
Koba: Have you made it with health?
Tom: Yes
Koba: PW (i assume it means password)
Tom: The red fist breaks the butcher
Koba: Good. Do you remember the code to the first gate?

TRUTH;
Tom: 7311918
Koba: Good. Two weeks until next message. Stay Safe.

LIE;
Tom: 0234910
Koba: Good. Two weeks until next message. Stay Safe

unsure if at this stage if lying or truth does anything but the translation appears to be the same
Question,does anybody know what the email means?

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
This is all solved if you start a new game and choose "Start from last update".
So yes that worked thanks. One minor issue in going the route of starting from last update: there is no longer the option to give Jane a massage. Her rating is well over 100 and I've given her many bottles of wine, but that text box no longer appears.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Game won't let me wash dishes. What's going on? "I can't do that right now" . . . well, when?

Starlion

Nov 19, 2018
Will the dev ever implement a gallery mode? like i love the game, but i hate that i dont get to keep the scenes so i have to save everytime. So i gotta ask, does somebody have a full save with all the scenes?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Will the dev ever implement a gallery mode? like i love the game, but i hate that i dont get to keep the scenes so i have to save everytime. So i gotta ask, does somebody have a full save with all the scenes?
There is a gallery mode. It's in the extras tab on the main menu.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Bug, Kate's points won't go up beyond 50, when I looked at a save editor, "affectionSISTER" variable increases. Assuming this is indeed the variable for Kate's affection.

And a twist of mystery for the part 2 huh... alright, got me interested now. The only thing I can really complain about is sex scenes are so shallow and short. Good animations but it needs to be hotter, longer, put dialogue while they're going at it. Give different animations and so on. This one improvement is crucial.

Lastly, Sandra on her room at night still says "Do nothing"?

Reactions: Dio 's bread

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Not too big on how the MC looks. Are those screenshots outdated or does the MC really stay that way through the game? Game looks pretty darn decent otherwise imo

Eric Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Really? Bright yellow/Bright green text, with no solid textbox background? Did you try to read this yourself? Were you able to? I got eye strain from this just in the three minutes I put up with it before closing the game. It's bad enough when devs do this with WHITE text, but you've intentionally chosen colors that are even harder to read!

Add an option for a solid textbox, and I might play this game. Until then, I consider it visually unplayable.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Wants Of Summer 0.125
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
the latest change log just shows upcoming promises that may or may not happen as they say they do not have the skills to do what they want with the game.. and already started with reworks.. just a big flag that the game is in a downhill spiral... it looked pretty good for a bit there....

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes