Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.22 Free] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Can someone please share any photos and videos they can of Brenda please? I’d so greatly appreciate it!

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I cant progress with Brenda(mom) bcs I dont know how I can reach her last bath scene... can someone help me?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Can you do any of Liz's scenes after Chapter 2 starts? Only thing I'm missing now is her last Patreon scene and really don't feel like starting over again, just did that to get her other scenes (which I also realized you have to do in order to proceed in the game period). Also considering that, Liz shouldn't be able to leave your house until you've completed those scenes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question did anyone uncover who is this mysterious woman mentioned in the main quest once you unlock the "debug mod"? :unsure:

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Are there any other places in the game where people are stuck other than that mentioned ITT? So the issue is with Brenda's second scene in the bath? Please tell me any other issues before I release the next update.

Also FYI, the guy who uploaded my patreon version really gutted my revenue lol :BootyTime:

Iron Fist

Sep 4, 2022
lol ein weiterer renpy, da ich nicht verrückt bin und auf Updates warte und nur renpy sehe. Ich spiele sie so, setzen Sie tasze auf Skip und beantworten Sie nur Fragen Dies ist Renpy Spiele für mich

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Gave up on this. I see plenty of pics from others but unable to unlock the scenes.. Need a wt I guess.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So, when I start a new game and go for custom names and relations, the game throws constant error every time the "mentor" and the pink hair girl are on the screen. Is this a bug or am I missing something. Also, sorry if this has been asked before.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes