RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Motherfucking balloons puzzle!!!! Who thought that would be a good idea SUKA BLYAT PIZDEC YOBANIY ROT!?!?!?!?!?!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Motherfucking balloons puzzle!!!! Who thought that would be a good idea SUKA BLYAT PIZDEC YOBANIY ROT!?!?!?!?!?!
uh, it's easy though? just look at the face of the balloon and find it
I did it first try somehow

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Hm..I'm stuck on the last part? I check the mirror and I can not escape somehow...odd.. I follow my body but it always stops and I can catch it.
To get to the final second you must escape from Coco, for this I recommend that you move to the left without running (at first Coco is slow), then go down a little and run up

Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck in section 6 balloons
You must look at the faces of the balloons that are before the puzzles (those that explode and release blood), based on that you must look for the one that is identical, from the second and third puzzle they will begin to change and move, for what I recommend you draw it or keep it very present.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
But I'm the shadow? I'm the one who is chasing the body? Huh? I'm confused now.
  • Ending 1 (or the bad one), is when Coco catches you and then skinns you, I understand that the shadow of that ending is Coco, because if you look at it, when you get to the phone booth a naked female ghost appears, at least that's what I understand xD

• To get the end 2 (the good one), you must enter the mirror and flee from Coco, to get out of that world you must return to the mirror and press the "Z" key, after that you can return to the girl's bedroom, but Before I'm wrong, Nyanma will appear and take the opportunity to touch your ass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Even after replay it for 7 times and got both endings I'm still wonder: Does Coco still being haunted by the spirit in the Good ending? The cat did saw it and ran away so I guess she still does, give a hint that it will follow her wherever she goes and maybe (hopefully) the next game would be a continuation of it. There's still a lot of mystery and plot to be develop and exploit
Edit: His most recent post
I'm using DeepL to translate and it said: "I'm thinking about the contents of the next game as I play..."
Hopefully it will be the ideas for this game sequel

Last edited:

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Even after replay it for 7 times and got both endings I'm still wonder: Does Coco still being haunted by the spirit in the Good ending? The cat did saw it and ran away so I guess she still does, give a hint that it will follow her wherever she goes and maybe (hopefully) the next game would be a continuation of it. There's still a lot of mystery and plot to be develop and exploit
That I do not understand, I expected that in the end the form of the evil spirit will manifest but it was only shown to us when the cat flees because of its presence.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That I do not understand, I expected that in the end the form of the evil spirit will manifest but it was only shown to us when the cat flees because of its presence.

I feel like because the spirit need to set up traps and build up it power each night until it can strike against Coco so when she got out safety it can't do anything anymore but stare in frustration, the spirit lost it chance to take her and thus need to wait for another opportunity. The real question is: Was the evil spirit Coco or just the previous room owner that got trapped in yokai world and now had to do anything to get out of it, even with the mean of harming someone like our MC to replace and put her in her step to suffer?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I feel like because the spirit need to set up traps and build up it power each night until it can strike against Coco so when she got out safety it can't do anything anymore but stare in frustration, the spirit lost it chance to take her and thus need to wait for another opportunity. The real question is: Was the evil spirit Coco or just the previous room owner that got trapped in yokai world and now had to do anything to get out of it, even with the mean of harming someone like our MC to replace and put her in her step to suffer?
I think it would be the most logical thing to do, although I have a doubt that when we get to the first ending, the person without skin you see is Coco or our MC. I know it doesn't have much to do with the discussion, but I think the MC is too sensual xD

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think it would be the most logical thing to do, although I have a doubt that when we get to the first ending, the person without skin you see is Coco or our MC. I know it doesn't have much to do with the discussion, but I think the MC is too sensual xD

Yeah! The loop are a bit weird and leave us with even more confuse to what happen more than ever, seriously what are why did that happen to her? And YES SHE IS, not gonna lie throughout entire game I really want to see Coco embracing that part of her more and really want to see her actually go out without her underwear willingly or even go full commando not just by accident. The pose, her voice tone, the look, her dialogues,... really screamed "sensual" and I'm expecting her to crack the shell each night passed, but I guess the yokais had to ruin it and make her ran for her life instead

Dirty_Lucius

Dec 20, 2019

The game scenes are well done, it just bothers me that we do not have a gallery as such, even so, with the images you passed they were enough to make it hard for me, the truth is that I wanted to penetrate you...

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
The game scenes are well done, it just bothers me that we do not have a gallery as such, even so, with the images you passed they were enough to make it hard for me, the truth is that I wanted to penetrate you...
Personally, I liked the Mikeco scenes and the MC images that appeared on my mobile. Wait, how do you penetrate me? Don't you mean the game?!

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes