• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sadly I wasn't able to uncensor all the pictures. my artistic skills are not good enough. I did uncensor a few of them though. As for modding this game. The game appears to run on the game maker mv software. be interesting to try and mode it.

Still open if anyone wants to take a stab at decensoring the last 3 pictures for me.
Hopefully someone will do it, by the way I just check on the artist twitter and look like he want to put this game on Steam with english translation, but still need to negotiate with the publisher. His english skill seem to be very good too so maybe we can ask him if they ever plan to adding more stuff in the future or will he just focus on develop another game which he confirmed doing so

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
I really hope he does expand the game. Would love an a few extra days to meet more yokai. And if it goes to steam, even more of a plus

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
Anyone know of forms I can request help for decensoring? having trouble locating some on reddit. The one I did find deleted my requests

Also in a prior post, you mentioned to be in talks with the developer about releasing the game onto steam. Would it also be possible to request for an uncensored version for outside of japan? It's a long shot but never know.

Last edited:

tranloc

Apr 14, 2020
Man ! this game is actually damn good ! But it has no gallery . Maybe i just play it again and collect all the image by myself ! Great work dev . i appreciate it .

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
here is my 1st attempt at decensoring the tall lady. I feel this type of decensor is really above my skill level. I will have another try at it after some input.

Reactions: JeanLN

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Just completed the game ( That mirror ghost took me 5 tries ) ... nice short game, A good mix between Horror + Erotism.

Sucks that there's no gallery

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just completed the game ( That mirror ghost took me 5 tries ) ... nice short game, A good mix between Horror + Erotism.

Sucks that there's no gallery
Yeah! It was a good game that could become a great game if it have Gallery system, but I guess it was Dev idea so that people can't sharing saves to each other but had to play the game for experience. Hopefully his next game will at least got a Gallery

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah! It was a good game that could become a great game if it have Gallery system, but I guess it was Dev idea so that people can't sharing saves to each other but had to play the game for experience. Hopefully his next game will at least got a Gallery
Yeah ... That hanako one wasn't so hard, the tall lady was a little had but still managable ... that mirror ghost .. oh no ...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah ... That hanako one wasn't so hard, the tall lady was a little had but still managable ... that mirror ghost .. oh no ...
Hanako are easy, Hachishakusama when you observing her a bit you can find the loop to by pass her but YES THAT FUCKING MIRROR... that part was the most annoying considered how fast she is and how low stamina the MC are, my God I had to restart for 8 times to reach the mirror

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes