RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Drip Vegeta

Nov 29, 2020
thanks you vr much
this art is so FREAKING GOODDDDD
how i can find him guys? do you guys know the contact or twitter, Pixiv the Artits pleaseeeee

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
On the DLsite web page i found this .
Search for "kuronerinka" on google.
Oh my god! Thank you so much, when I search on google I found his twitter account and he is the artist for this game
thanks you vr much
this art is so FREAKING GOODDDDD
how i can find him guys? do you guys know the contact or twitter, Pixiv the Artits pleaseeeee
This is his twitter
Japanese review about this game, look like this game aren't even R 18 but R 15

Last edited:
Reactions: mariorossi69cm

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Can someone give m e a whole walkthrough for this game like card things and how to survive before reaching the good end?

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Getting the cards are easy, at least the first five are. There is one near the phonebooth when you leave and reenter the road of that booth. And there is one in front of the magazines, it is well hidden.

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
I really hope there is a sequel to this game with more sexual scenes, longer story play, ability to free roam a little bit and a few others. This is a really good game with great arts

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really hope there is a sequel to this game with more sexual scenes, longer story play, ability to free roam a little bit and a few others. This is a really good game with great arts
Me too, my friend. Or at least Dev release more DLCs to expand the story and add more H content with lot of fetishes would be enough, too much potential for this game just to be waste

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
You can just exit the game and click continue, you'll be loaded right before the balloon game starts.

If you want to solve it, check the face of the balloon that the girl left, and then just try to find it once you click on the balloon.

ymt22

Jun 8, 2021
I can't man, I am afraid my boner might be chewed off by some hungry vagina it's arousing but it's also triggering my fight or flight mechanism, I do get the art (after all I am visually built) but I don't want to see a beautiful scary creature in detail, my blood needs to be either in my arms for fight or my legs to run (flight), not my boner (don't bring a cock to a gun fight)and there's only so much blood to go around at one time... death by horror snu snu can wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helel777 and Greg_

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
Btw, can anyone recommend me some hentai games similar to this one which includes either horror or full exhibitionism or both

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
Btw, can anyone recommend me some hentai games similar to this one which includes either horror or full exhibitionism or both
I've been trying to look for similar games too, i don't think there's many that actually go for this mix of horror and lighthearted eroticism. The closest i can think of are action games with monsters like Ghost Hunter Vena, Anthophobia, Alien Quest EVE or the UnHolY series. There's otherwise examples like The Letter or Escape from Hotel Izanami which are even less lewd though, not even with nudity i think

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
I've been trying to look for similar games too, i don't think there's many that actually go for this mix of horror and lighthearted eroticism. The closest i can think of are action games with monsters like Ghost Hunter Vena, Anthophobia, Alien Quest EVE or the UnHolY series. There's otherwise examples like The Letter or Escape from Hotel Izanami which are even less lewd though, not even with nudity i think
Closest I've played is "Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition" on this link https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-dreams-succubus-nightmare-edition-final-the-poundry.36420/

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Well that was great. I wish there were more ero scenes!
...and gallery!
...and more with bathhouse-girl! (maybe even some light yuri)
But even w/out it game was super good.
THIS is how you make sexy-horror game - not with ravaging tentacles, crowds of rape-monsters and boring shitty platforming.

Reactions: Greg_

MeguminGamer

Apr 11, 2020
Ah right I wanted to mention something, if a game has a basic MTL translation and has its own thread, if I make a better version of it, I assume they'll just link it in the main thread, or do they remove the basic MTL translation download and add the better one instead?

The game I wanted to translate is this one:
another dark souls hentai game? sounds cool yeah

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes