RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This was good, but it had much wasted potential. I missed a saving system, a gallery and more endings. Also different rutes like with the masturbator, the nyan cat (maybe with wrong numbers you get raped instead of just groped), the shota, etc. Also, the fortune teller did shit in the end, we never see her again.
Yeah! 1 of the only downside of this great game, could have become a true masterpiece if we can freely save or have a Gallery collection to rewatch those high quality arts. Not just that but I feel like this game could even be expand and add much more level and event in it like the fortune teller event or the POV of the public bath owner girl when she got assaulted by yokais, hell I really don't mind if Dev releasing more DLCs or made a sequel for this one game with lot more content. I agree with the lewd event too, could be fun to see our MC have real sex with the yokais either after got corrupted or completely get possessed by them

Reactions: bucefala
Aug 14, 2021
This game is nice but it is such a wasted opportunity tbh wish there is more than 2 ending tbh, CG gallery would be nice oh well, it ends well, I supposed.

Reactions: bucefala

correamala

Apr 27, 2018
Ah, I assume you finished it with my translation? If you don't mind, on a scale of 1-10, how good/understandable was the translation?

I'd take anything above 5, honestly.
it was a good translation i can say i understod almost if not all of the translated parts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unsong

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
it was a good translation i can say i understod almost if not all of the translated parts
Oh yeah! Forgot about the mention of translation, even if Unsong said it was edited MTL it was very smooth and readable. I didn't have any trouble playing the entire game and all the hint are very easy to follow, if you ever decide to upload more games in the future I hope your edited MTL would still be as good as this one

• Red Heart

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Ah right I wanted to mention something, if a game has a basic MTL translation and has its own thread, if I make a better version of it, I assume they'll just link it in the main thread, or do they remove the basic MTL translation download and add the better one instead?

The game I wanted to translate is this one:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ah right I wanted to mention something, if a game has a basic MTL translation and has its own thread, if I make a better version of it, I assume they'll just link it in the main thread, or do they remove the basic MTL translation download and add the better one instead?

The game I wanted to translate is this one:
Oh nice! After look at that game I must say I would love you to translating it, look very promising. Well! I think it depend on the Mods and if you discuss with them beforehand, they can still upload the official MTL version but at the same time keeping the fan translation too but lot of time Mods will delete the previous version and just kept the newest version

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
btw this is the very first game of this dev. Hope there will be another game like this in future with more content, improvement, etc...

sumrando

Jul 6, 2020
Ah, I assume you finished it with my translation? If you don't mind, on a scale of 1-10, how good/understandable was the translation?
I'd rate it about a 9 seeing as if there were any errors they were so minor that i didn't notice them I'd rate a 10 if you had translated the little tutorial blrubs to make it more apparent what you're supposed to do.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Bleh, no sex scenes? Then what is even the point, I've got enough times to do with my time as it is, I'm just here for a quick fap.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
What happens if you don't manage to save the boy from the tall lady? He just disappears or is there an aftermath?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What happens if you don't manage to save the boy from the tall lady? He just disappears or is there an aftermath?
I guess it just like how you failed the red balloon against Hanako, the game will just reset you back to the beginning of Hide and Seek quest without any permanent Game over like the last quest

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
No no, I recall when you lose against Hachi, you don't get to reset. You'll just lose conscious and wake up, and find the kid's shoe. Rip him.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No no, I recall when you lose against Hachi, you don't get to reset. You'll just lose conscious and wake up, and find the kid's shoe. Rip him.
Oh damn! I thought it will be like with Hanako but I guess I was wrong and lucky I take the quest serious and help the kid to reach his house, but look like no matter what his fate is doomed to become the sex toy for that Tall lady

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes