RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Nice~ Also, yes, I'm pretty sure its just 2 endings because I haven't seen absolutely anything suggesting a third one when I was translating the files, and I cleared the game a few times or so.

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
Ah, I assume you finished it with my translation? If you don't mind, on a scale of 1-10, how good/understandable was the translation?

I'd take anything above 5, honestly.
Apart from the first four options before you leave the apartment and the receptionists name (It's like Mikeco or something, I assume it's supposed to be Maiko or Meiko) everything else was completely understandable. No broken English, nothing ineligible, it was all very clean and well translated. Solid 9.

Reactions: Unsong

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Those aren't translated, because I couldn't translate them. I tried to find them in the plug-ins, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Though, if it helps:

>Means watching the TV
^means using your cellphone
<means to develop your game.
And the down arrow means going to the bathhouse.
So i'm not wonderful with picture editing, but since you did this for us, i figured i'd do this for you. You can add it to the OP if you like. =)

The Way Home JP RPGM.png

Reactions: Nanao6924

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice~ Also, yes, I'm pretty sure its just 2 endings because I haven't seen absolutely anything suggesting a third one when I was translating the files, and I cleared the game a few times or so.
I wonder what kind of hint did the cat giving us in the end of the first ending? Not just that but is there no way to outrun that mirror ghost? What is the second ending, I don't mind getting spoil so can you tell me?

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
I wonder what kind of hint did the cat giving us in the end of the first ending? Not just that but is there no way to outrun that mirror ghost? What is the second ending, I don't mind getting spoil so can you tell me?
You can outrun her, actually. Once you go to the second road when you try to escape her, go to the entrance that was shown in the video. You can press shift to run.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
On another look, that game actually looks very interesting. If people find this translation to be okay/understandable, and would be fine with more of it, I might translate that one.
i have to admit during the time i play it, i felt more the suspense that the lewd itself, since the whole game is stealth like, you cannot fight the monster, just dodge them and if caught get raped and send back to the prision where the game ask you if give up or not

you have a stamina bar but is not finite, unless you get captured 3 times in row to spawn a item to get infinite stamina but lock you away of all other endings but one if decide to pick up, and only spawn once. The first item you get is a gem that creates a light at cost of half your stamina, if shine blue, the boss is far away, if is yellow, the boss is 1 room away of you, if is red its on the same room as you...yeah the bosses roam the place, if get cornered you can dash at expense of stamina portion for invencibility frames but should be used in desesperate moments. If you run and ran out of stamina you trip. Its worth to remember all those pointers if ever try play that game someday

Reactions: Nerves of Steel

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You can outrun her, actually. Once you go to the second road when you try to escape her, go to the entrance that was shown in the video. You can press shift to run.
Oh! That dark road where she's coming out? I'm tried a lot of attempt but always got caught up, I guess I wasn't fast enough. Thank you for the advice I''ll try again

Reactions: Unsong

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
i have to admit during the time i play it, i felt more the suspense that the lewd itself, since the whole game is stealth like, you cannot fight the monster, just dodge them and if caught get raped and send back to the prision where the game ask you if give up or not

you have a stamina bar but is not finite, unless you get captured 3 times in row to spawn a item to get infinite stamina but lock you away of all other endings but one if decide to pick up, and only spawn once. The first item you get is a gem that creates a light at cost of half your stamina, if shine blue, the boss is far away, if is yellow, the boss is 1 room away of you, if is red its on the same room as you...yeah the bosses roam the place, if get cornered you can dash at expense of stamina portion for invencibility frames but should be used in desesperate moments. If you run and ran out of stamina you trip. Its worth to remember all those pointers if ever try play that game someday
I just wish to know what engine that game is made of, and if it can be translated or not, since from the screen shot and little that I have played, it's really cool.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! Finally get pass that goddamn ghost, the ending actually very nice and look like when you check the computer it hint that Dev might actually develop another game. Hopefully it was real because this Dev really know how to making good game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The only downside of this great game is that you just can't freely save before those event so when get pass it you had no other choice but to replay the whole thing again, I forgot the number too so I just skipped it but can you spoil me what happen if I put the correct number?

acerolafanboi

Oct 24, 2018
The only downside of this great game is that you just can't freely save before those event so when get pass it you had no other choice but to replay the whole thing again, I forgot the number too so I just skipped it but can you spoil me what happen if I put the correct number?
You will meet NyanMunya or whatever its name at the end of the game

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I believe this is what unlocked the hint after credits on how to reach the second ending. (might be wrong)

By the way (at least after inputting the code) you can just pick continue from the game menu and you will be loaded right before checking the mirror near the end.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes