RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
this seems to be only partial translation ...
The ingame commands are not translated, also if I click on instructions or options the next page is not translated ...

View attachment 1377426
One kanji and hiragana/katakana for 5 years old.
I assume it's time to learn at least baby basics of language if you intend to play weeab games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing it but GODDAMN this game truly are underrated, it's really good and so far I'm enjoy the atmosphere and horror aspect more than the exhibitionism content. But of course it does not mean I'm downplay it either, because the MC design are well draw from face to very sexy body, her personality are very interesting (I'm chuckle at her chunni play with the mirror in Night 2, very fun) and her VA are very great too. Too bad look like this Dev only made this game, hopefully he wasn't a one hit wonder and will continue develop more games in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Unsong Weird! I'm go to the night where I need to find the 7 tarot cards for the fortune teller girl but no matter how much I tried to find I can only find 6 cards, do you know where to find the last card?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Those aren't translated, because I couldn't translate them. I tried to find them in the plug-ins, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Though, if it helps:

>Means watching the TV
^means using your cellphone
<means to develop your game.
And the down arrow means going to the bathhouse.
It's an image file probably. Which is why you couldn't find it in plugins or the game. You have to edit the image itself.

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
Really nice game and the art is really really good. A shame there's no gallery after you beat the game to see anything that you might've missed.

Reactions: Unsong

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Really nice game and the art is really really good. A shame there's no gallery after you beat the game to see anything that you might've missed.
Ah, I assume you finished it with my translation? If you don't mind, on a scale of 1-10, how good/understandable was the translation?

I'd take anything above 5, honestly.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
horror game one of my favs thanks
I feel the same. Horror hentai games just hit different for me, I dunno why.

Specially when they are not "in your face": that is when the horror is more subtle and psychological, and the hentai is erotic and slow burning. So even tough this has no explicit sex, it still hits all the right buttons for me because of those elements.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
If you don't mind, on a scale of 1-10, how good/understandable was the translation?
Other than untranslated "room inputs" and popping out minigame hints, some day transition images - very good. Everything is understandable, even shiritori part was done right actually it's literal translation, nevermind then. Still good job.

Big thumbs up from me.

By the way, how many endings are there? I've seen 2 so far and hind I've received was for getting ending I've already cleared.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Unsong
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes