4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ334128_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This is a short ero x horror game.
There are elements of exhibition, but no sex scenes.
The focus is on a horror-like atmosphere, so there are no jump scares.
The game has multiple endings.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-10
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: Travelling-Cat Camp
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Length: 1-2 hours
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Uncensor + GUI translated *
This patch is not official nor endorsed by the developers, use at your own risks

RJ336876_img_smp1.jpg RJ336876_img_smp2.jpg RJ336876_img_smp4.jpg RJ336876_img_smp5.jpg RJ336876_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Alright, let's get straight into the point, the translation here is gar-- pretty okay actually. I really liked this game, so I actually decided to bother with manually translating with DeepL(The translator++ version is garbo), and looking up dictionaries and shit for a few words. It ain't amazing or perfect by any means, since I'm sure there are quite a bit of mistakes or errors here and there, not to mention some shit I just couldn't translate due to it being pictures, but it's pretty darn understandable. Anyone should be able to understand the story, hopefully.

I really liked this game, even though it isn't that long. The story is cool, and nudity is good. Though, I guess the main reason why I like this game is because of the horror elements, and the ghost titties, of course.

There isn't any sex scenes, sadly, but there is quite a lot of nudity, so people should be able to enjoy this, I hope.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this, since I haven't found any translation of this anywhere, not even MTL.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
thanks

Alright, let's get straight into the point, the translation here is gar-- pretty good actually. I really liked this game, so I actually decided to bother with manually translating with DeepL(The translator++ version is garbo), and looking up dictionaries and shit for a few words. It ain't amazing or perfect by any means, since I'm sure there are quite a bit of mistakes or errors here and there, not to mention some shit I just couldn't translate due to it being pictures, but it's pretty darn understandable. Anyone should be able to understand the story, hopefully.

I really liked this game, even though it isn't that long. The story is cool, and nudity is good. Though, I guess the main reason why I like this game is because of the horror elements, and the ghost titties, of course.

There isn't any sex scenes, sadly, but there is quite a lot of nudity, so people should be able to enjoy this, I hope.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this, since I haven't found any translation of this anywhere, not even MTL.
if want another example of horror with tits, try unholy jail. Its not translated but there minimal dialogue to progress, and if you get too frustrated just input the konami code in the main menu to unlock the gallery

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
thanks

if want another example of horror with tits, try unholy jail. Its not translated but there minimal dialogue to progress, and if you get too frustrated just input the konami code in the main menu to unlock the gallery
Thanks~ I really like horror stuff, so every suggestion is welcome.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
this seems to be only partial translation ...
The ingame commands are not translated, also if I click on instructions or options the next page is not translated ...

1630241229538.png

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Those aren't translated, because I couldn't translate them. I tried to find them in the plug-ins, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Though, if it helps:

>Means watching the TV
^means using your cellphone
<means to develop your game.
And the down arrow means going to the bathhouse.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Those aren't translated, because I couldn't translate them. I tried to find them in the plug-ins, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Though, if it helps:

>Means watching the TV
^means using your cellphone
<means to develop your game.
And the down arrow means going to the bathhouse.
yeah meanwhile I figured that out by try and error :D
Rest of the traslation looks very good so far.
Many thanks!

Reactions: Unsong

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
It's a pretty short story that you could finish in an hour and a half or so. It's more of a slice of life than anything.

Basically, the girl (Her name is Coco) moves to a new apartment, and due to not having baths and shit, she has to go to the bathhouse. Some creepy shit occasionally happens there, and there is a big tittied blonde who is somehow always sleepy.

On the way back, multiple paranormal shit happens, and this dimwit, even after seeing multiple paranormal shit, still thinks its fine to go there the next couple of days because of the bathhouse.

Oh and, I forgot to mention, but the only monsters here aren't those big tittied ghosts, there's also this and a bit more:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
On another look, that game actually looks very interesting. If people find this translation to be okay/understandable, and would be fine with more of it, I might translate that one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I like exhibitionism games so this game scratch right on my itch, not just that but it have horror element too? DOUBLE SCORED FOR ME
Can't wait to download and check the game myself, you have done a very good job to upload this game here

Reactions: Black B and Unsong

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Basically, the girl (Her name is Coco) moves to a new apartment, and due to not having baths and shit, she has to go to the bathhouse. Some creepy shit occasionally happens there, and there is a big tittied blonde who is somehow always sleepy.
Oh goddammit! Just the mention of that name are enough to make me remember that dragon vtuber.... still can't get over her graduation
Beside that I really like how all the yokais doesn't look like monster girls but actually monsters and they did look very scary and well draw too

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes