RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
I trick I found with Mirror Coco is that her coordinates stay the same when you move from screen to screen while the player moves from left to right. So what I do is run to the screen edge to spawn to the other side; let the run gauge fill up and wait for Mirror coco to get close. Then I run back to the prior screen with plenty of time to get to the exit.

Zalubia

Sep 22, 2020
That happen after you successfully reach the mirror and get away from the ghost Coco, her panties got stuck but she didn't know and the scene only trigger when you interact with the cat
Kept trying over and over again. Do I go to the shadowy part with the hands in the second area or do I have circle back and get to the original shadowy part?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
anybody know who is the artist ?, pixiv link would be great
also in the 2nd day there a "eliminator kaede" on the phone , wonder if there anything to do with that game
actually there a bunch of easter eggs in this game about eliminator kaede

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorden93

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
[UPDATE] The patch below is for the Original release of the game. If you have downloaded the Sinister Night version that is translated. THIS PATCH WILL NOT WORK.

Playing through Sinister night I can see the game has been translated in full so I will not be updating the patch.

I will leave this up in case someone wants to use the patch but besides that. Game on

Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

Simply over-write the files in the game folder (www folder) and good to go.

Suggestions open for changes/improvements

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

nice, but where i should put it ? am dumb

Reactions: Haru1234

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018

Amazing work! Thanks buddy!

I shall link it in the OP.

dhanfayodaru

May 18, 2019
dang, i wish it have more content.... hng... well it was a nice game run.
still i want to know more about coco and the bath-house clerk story...

tbh, i didn't like horror at all, but for this one i don't find it scary. (thank god)
also, wish it have ero-content beside naked-or-partially naked coco and mikeko.
(for study purposes of course...)

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Hm..I'm stuck on the last part? I check the mirror and I can not escape somehow...odd.. I follow my body but it always stops and I can catch it.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes