RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww shit! That was great! for ther to be no sexual content it was good. The small bit with the bear got me wanting a DLC where the bear has his way with her after the groping! This artstyle is brilliant!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Aww shit! That was great! for ther to be no sexual content it was good. The small bit with the bear got me wanting a DLC where the bear has his way with her after the groping! This artstyle is brilliant!
nyamada is a cat

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I really liked the plot of the game, in my opinion I expected a sex scene with some Yokai, masturbation or things like that, but I must say that I loved the design of the characters, especially that of the owner of the public toilets, honestly it made it a very erotic character.

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
anyone have experience in decensoring pictures?

For fun, I have been translating the rest of the game and would like to finish by decensoring the few censored pictures. I just have no artistic skill to finish this.

Last edited:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Never ever froze for me here, except when I wanted to use Cheat engine to see if the game had any errors because of the translation.

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
I played the game 3 times to see if I missed any additional lewd scenes. The only scene I found was that of a creepy perverted guy living right beside the heroine's apartment. If you press the doorbell and knock on the door, there will be a mini cutscene after you enter your own apartment.

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
So... Anyone know why this game seems to have achievements. I got like a weird flashy medal after stepping on all the green things and buying each of the soda types... There doesn't seem to be any mention of achievements anywhere though so... what?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
1630873314233.png

This is what happens when they save the child, from the giant woman, the grandfather and the child they had some action that. day haha

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

VenerableKat

Jul 2, 2017
Nyamunyamunyamunyamunyamunyamu
Nyamu
Pretty good for a test game, I'll definitely be following the development of their next game. It got a nice blend of spooky and booby and spooky booby. 8/10

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1389912 View attachment 1389914 View attachment 1389919 View attachment 1389920

Honestly, the part where Mikeco is like that in the public restrooms was one of my favorite parts xd
It is a scene that mixes panaromalies and eroticism very well.
Yes! I must say that moment was 1 of the best in the game, I really want to see her POV how she got molested by that yokai in the toilet so badly
Not just that but the same fortune teller girl too, I feel like she is such a waste to suddenly appear and then gone after got all her tarrot cards without any explanation or further lewd content. And even those yokais like that tall lady or the neighbor creeps could add up more ero event or even a few new endings like she got pursue by them for her beautiful looks after interact with them too many time outside the mall

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
Impressive! Thank you for sharing your uncensored images, I wonder but are you good with game modding? If so I would love if you could make a gallery mod for this game

Sadly I wasn't able to uncensor all the pictures. my artistic skills are not good enough. I did uncensor a few of them though. As for modding this game. The game appears to run on the game maker mv software. be interesting to try and mode it.

Still open if anyone wants to take a stab at decensoring the last 3 pictures for me.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes