RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
The only downside of this great game is that you just can't freely save before those event so when get pass it you had no other choice but to replay the whole thing again, I forgot the number too so I just skipped it but can you spoil me what happen if I put the correct number?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZZyaH

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
there are no jump scares.
every fiber of my being is telling me otherwise.

Sep 22, 2017
I'm stuck at the balloon puzzle. I did the first few but im at the one where theres 6 moving and none of them are the girl. I exited and loaded my save and I can't figure it out. Please help.

Edit: I found her. I don't know what I did.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you very much for this Unsong, much appreciated. Almost gave it a try with MTool and/or Textractor a while back, but it seems waiting a bit was the right thing to do. A heavily edited DeepL probably cannot go wrong.
orz

quazar

May 30, 2017
There's this BBM pervert masturbating outside her window. She should let him and spread her legs wide for him. Sex scene with corruption would be nice. Or the ghost possess her to be lewd

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
This was good, but it had much wasted potential. I missed a saving system, a gallery and more endings. Also different rutes like with the masturbator, the nyan cat (maybe with wrong numbers you get raped instead of just groped), the shota, etc. Also, the fortune teller did shit in the end, we never see her again.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes