2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Hmm ok will give it a look then. I've seen a few games with a lack of sexual content and honestly it's hard to enjoy games that don't have it as most of us are here looking for it.

roro108

Jul 27, 2017
It's long. The relationship with Megan does not move quickly. When will we finally see her naked and especially when will she finally fuck with Mark

Racoom

May 8, 2020
Yo some lines the MC says gives straight up boomer vibes. Like some lines sound like they are from some old rom-com. Saving lily from some thug was also cliché as hell.:HideThePain:

Reactions: 123Throwaway789

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Just to let you guys know it's from patron .and PC only. mmm looks like there is a glitch with Patreon doing what I normally would do subbed to get the links quickly unsub so I don't get charged 2x times in case I forgot. normally you get to keep access to the patron page till the following month but for some reason, it booted me from the dev patron page as well of not charging me as of now here. The link for ch11 PC only. for the script copy and past into the game folder, it's for a fix only its what on his pt page looks like just for errors. let me know if you having problems with the link
So, uh, where can I find the Chapter 11 Taboo Patch?

Reactions: JennaJJ

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I just finished chapter 10 and it starts with chapter11 but I get a blackscreen with a error saying "image 'cn11_mor01' not found why is that?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Just to let you guys know it's from patron .and PC only. mmm looks like there is a glitch with Patreon doing what I normally would do subbed to get the links quickly unsub so I don't get charged 2x times in case I forgot. normally you get to keep access to the patron page till the following month but for some reason, it booted me from the dev patron page as well of not charging me as of now here. The link for ch11 PC only. for the script copy and past into the game folder, it's for a fix only its what on his pt page looks like just for errors. let me know if you having problems with the link

Mega
Thanks for v0.11... I dropped the new script fix file in and it worked perfectly - no errors... I dont use the patch but at least I can let everyone know that v0.11 seems to work fine. Thanks again for your post DoverUK25!!!

Reactions: DoverUK25

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for v0.11... I dropped the new script fix file in and it worked perfectly - no errors... I dont use the patch but at least I can let everyone know that v0.11 seems to work fine. Thanks again for your post DoverUK25!!!
Just out of curiosity, is the game written in a way similar to Where the Heart Is in the sense it doesn't call the characters landlady, tenant, etc? I haven't actually played this game without the patch which apparently doesn't exist yet for v0.11.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Just out of curiosity, is the game written in a way similar to Where the Heart Is in the sense it doesn't call the characters landlady, tenant, etc? I haven't actually played this game without the patch which apparently doesn't exist yet for v0.11.
Dunno. No incest or loli or other decensoring patch = I simply don't play it until there is one. I have 76 other AVN updates with updated patches (2-3 months worth) in my queue so have plenty to do while I wait.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
UPDATE 2022-05-01: Updated to Chapter 9.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 4 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 9.
11 was just released. Just a heads up, take your time and thanks. Well: It was leaked above. lol

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Mega
This is from your "ch11" upload and the same problem in original and other modded scripts, if you have any thoughts please let me know.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Still a fan, but a little disappointed that I skipped Ch9 and there was no progression with the main girls from Ch8 to Ch10.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Still a fan, but a little disappointed that I skipped Ch9 and there was no progression with the main girls from Ch8 to Ch10.
if you go towards the top of the page you see a link for ch11 I just added the go file if you haven't played it already

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes