• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 45 Votes

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
No doubt the models look great. HOWEVER, the writing for this AVN is atrocious. I had to open up the script file and delete the literally hundreds of instances of "he he" and "he he he". On top of that, the (many) times the MC curses while thinking to himself, or praises the women in his head, over and over and over again, I'm pretty sure the dev is about 14. I'm playing it, but not paying for it, and I've stopped reading it, using the "Skip Unseen Text" to just look at the nice pics.

Reactions: efka91

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
It is funny the writing in some of these games, they really need to find creative writing teachers on YT because the lines they can put in the games when they think it being deep or poetic can be hilariously over the top and melodramatic

Reactions: Racoom

atreeisme

Mar 18, 2018
I wonder if they wont post here anymore. It's like on ch. 14 (I guess) on patreon and ch. 11 here for like 3 months :cry:
Could be things are too critical here, or it could be a way to try and drive subscriptions. I don't really see an issue with the pay for early access model.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
TheWayLoveGoes-Ch12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Ara-sH

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The Android package now includes 2 .apk files. One for the Standard Version and one for the taboo version.
Oh, great. Now there's a version where, instead of ever getting around to having sex with Megan or her daughters, the four of them play Taboo for the whole episode! What's next, Pictionary?

Reactions: Budman 1959

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
just asking for the android version, whats the different between naughty and standard?
Naughty would include the incest patch. I assume some players have expressed an interest in playing without the whole aunt and cousins angle (Most Android games with such a patch have it installed by default, as most people would have trouble installing it themselves on Android). Honestly, if they weren't related, one of the three would have gone ahead by this point. In particular, Megan's agonizing over her attraction to her nephew would be verging on the ludicrous if he was an old friend's son instead.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
New version, I'm on it.

What I don't get is: When I compare the script in the new version and the "Official Incest Patch Ch.12" from the front page there are lots of differences, not only regarding the incest (as you would expect) but also regarding spelling mistakes and new things in the script. It's kinda weird. I will try to take the best things from both scripts as a basis.
differences.png

Reactions: Jhon321654
2.60 star(s) 45 Votes