2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
New version, I'm on it.

What I don't get is: When I compare the script in the new version and the "Official Incest Patch Ch.12" from the front page there are lots of differences, not only regarding the incest (as you would expect) but also regarding spelling mistakes and new things in the script. It's kinda weird. I will try to take the best things from both scripts as a basis.
View attachment 2014108
So which one is better?

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So which one is better?
Hard to tell. I'd say the official incest version, I'm just not sure if it doesn't bring any problems, since I haven't tried it.
I will definitely test my script when I'm done.

Brent Avis

Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 1304475

Overview:
It's been over ten years since you left your hometown. At that time it wouldn't have been an understatement if someone called you a lazy turd. Cause that's exactly what you were.
At one point your parents were so fed up, they kicked your ass to the curb. You were only 16 years old then. At least your parents gave you some money so you could afford a small crib. After struggling for a long time to get both your feet on the ground, you worked your way up, from getting better in school, working part-time while studying to finally working for a big tech company for the past three years.
Not having seen your parents for a long time, a few months ago you learned they got divorced and both left to different countries for good.
Strangely enough, though, they must've heard of your achievements and that made them so proud, they left you a considerable amount of money before they left.
A few weeks ago, your aunt Megan then contacted you out of the blue, wanting to tell you why your parents divorced and inviting you over for a few weeks.
As you haven't had seen her and her daughters in so long and wanting to find out what's going on, you agreed to come to visit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-29
Developer: Naughty Skunk Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Standard): GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Naughty): GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Multi Mod* - * - Official Walkthrough Ch.12 -

*This patch is made for a third party. Download at your risk

View attachment 1304472 View attachment 1304473 View attachment 1304474 View attachment 1304477 View attachment 1304478 View attachment 1304479 View attachment 1304481 View attachment 1304483
If I had to give one criticism, it would be that too much of a good thing ends up bad. What do I mean by that? I mean good god, Meggan's tits are enormous. Way bigger than is sexy. It's like she has two beach balls inflated on her chest, not attractive female breasts. Lily's are -almost- too big too. Also, I know there are some MILF hunters out there, but just once I'd like to see a novel like this focus on the younger girls, and leave their mom out of it. Just sayin'..

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
New version, I'm on it.

What I don't get is: When I compare the script in the new version and the "Official Incest Patch Ch.12" from the front page there are lots of differences, not only regarding the incest (as you would expect) but also regarding spelling mistakes and new things in the script. It's kinda weird. I will try to take the best things from both scripts as a basis.
View attachment 2014108
So which to download?

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
... I was all on board for Lily until she said she usually wears a bra when she goes to sleep. I guess it's all up to personal preference, but... holy shit I would never get any sleep wearing one of those in bed. She definitely has a way bigger chest than I do though... :cautious:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If I had to give one criticism, it would be that too much of a good thing ends up bad. What do I mean by that? I mean good god, Meggan's tits are enormous. Way bigger than is sexy. It's like she has two beach balls inflated on her chest, not attractive female breasts. Lily's are -almost- too big too. Also, I know there are some MILF hunters out there, but just once I'd like to see a novel like this focus on the younger girls, and leave their mom out of it. Just sayin'..
The breast size is a common problem for showing the age in most VN: the bigger they are, the older the person is supposed to be. Most devs, not all, seem not really know how to let a woman look older without adding balloons. I'm also not a fan of oversized and unnatural looking breasts, but if it would be a dealbreaker for me, I would probably play just 10% of the VNs that I currently play. We have to deal with this (dumb) thing. IMO, the big breast tag is also not needed anymore, because basically 75% have it. It would make more sense to add tags for normal and small sized breasts, but, yeah, it is what it is. Let's live with it...

Reactions: jasonvorhees
Jan 16, 2021
UPDATE 2022-07-03: Updated to Chapter 11.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 11 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 11
could you please update the patch for chapter 12?

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
I personally like Megan's design, I'm invested in this games development but it seems there is still no H scenes with Megan that I am aware of?

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
UPDATE 2022-07-03: Updated to Chapter 11.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 11 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 11
so is this getting updated or...?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
The breast size is a common problem for showing the age in most VN: the bigger they are, the older the person is supposed to be. Most devs, not all, seem not really know how to let a woman look older without adding balloons. I'm also not a fan of oversized and unnatural looking breasts, but if it would be a dealbreaker for me, I would probably play just 10% of the VNs that I currently play. We have to deal with this (dumb) thing. IMO, the big breast tag is also not needed anymore, because basically 75% have it. It would make more sense to add tags for normal and small sized breasts, but, yeah, it is what it is. Let's live with it...
100% support a small/medium breast tag and most other sights i have seen have. trouble is in my opinion most their other functions are more annoying. i really like the latest updates page and general layout of f95 and the others just dont seem as easy to navigate as this one. Also am not a fan of the massive unrealistic looking breasts in many of these games. i dont mid if they are large but natural looking. of course this applies in real as well /shrug

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can we get w/ the wicked hot white haired waitress on the island? maybe even add her as a LI?

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
The story and girls in it are great but the MC is cringe city with the way he screams like an uber-nerd when he sees one of the girls dressed nice.

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes