2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I you like spending time on an island, going to a restaurant, having some small talk, getting a lot of tease and end up by getting annoyed and angry and rejecting the girls because you are in a bad mood after this, well it's for you!!:LOL:
Oh man , I love this very much. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p:p

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Damn Dude, this game sure is devises as hell. Looking at those review gives me some mixed feelings. Dude, do I take the plunge and wait for my shitty internet to take hours downloading it? or is this game just shit and I should it avoid like the plague?? Some bros help me out here. I do love incest though
Depends what you are looking for. The story overall is ok. The characters and relationship building is also good but the slow burn with very little reward is pretty frustrating at least for me. The artwork is really good and so on. Basically there's a lot and I mean a lot of slow burn and some lewd scenes but they are few and far between. So if you are looking for a good engaging story with character development and relationship building there's a lot of that here. If you are looking for a quick fap and nothing more there's only a couple of scenes for that. On the other side of that the last few updates have been really small or so I heard I was waiting for something to happen in the story. I mean since the beginning the MC has been pretty much in the dark about a lot of things and as far as I can tell no plot points have been resolved and it's been in devlopment long enough that somethings should have happened by now either plot wise or relationship wise. So, it's entirely up to you to decide if it's worth it or not. To me it seems a lot like a milking game. I can't say for sure that's what it is but most vn's that are at an equal stage of development have a lot more lewd content and story/plot development. This one is acting like it's moving in real time or something imo.

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
I you like spending time on an island, going to a restaurant, having some small talk, getting a lot of tease and end up by getting annoyed and angry and rejecting the girls because you are in a bad mood after this, well it's for you!!:LOL:
The girls are gorgeous tho but for the moment it's just a big tease.
Is there no fuckin with the family yet?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020

Patches:

Just made a simple WT which shows the answers with my recommendations to see all scenes in "green"

Just put the script file in your Game folder and overwrite it. Right click on the attached script.rpy file, then download to...

I tested it with this update and works perfect from Ep9-14.
There is one scene where you get to choose the winner of the "clothing" contest between Mom and Lily. You can choose to get both points if you want but only see the scene where Lily is your fav. If you choose Mom only, there is just a sentence and thats it.

Have fun
Don´t know if they changed something in the search function but mine works just fine.

I Patch is up to date on the op (MEGA Link)
Mod - Not updated but i put a script file in yesterday with the best answers (can also look in my signature)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Just made a simple WT which shows the answers with my recommendations to see all scenes in "green"

Just put the script file in your Game folder and overwrite it. Right click on the attached script.rpy file, then download to...

I tested it with this update and works perfect from Ep9-14.
There is one scene where you get to choose the winner of the "clothing" contest between Mom and Lily. You can choose to get both points if you want but only see the scene where Lily is your fav. If you choose Mom only, there is just a sentence and thats it.

Have fun
Aww... why couldn't you make this as the patched version?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
No, the walkthrough from H_NGM_N666 doesn't include the patch and they're mutually exclusive so you have to choose one or the other.
Just don´t have the time right now to look into it. Just did the wt fast. I am just a newbie with mods, so anything other then to turn the right answers to green, i need more time. With christmas and kids at the door its not that easy

Reactions: b12345oft

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Slow burn sucks.
if it's done right it's not too bad. The issue here is the stretch of that slow burn. Usually most dev's substitute side girls or one off's to make up for it, but here there's none of that as far as I can remember. It's just conversations and flirting with no follow through. I'm wondering if the dev doesn't have some fappathon planned for the ending to make up for it. IDK but as of right now it's just missing the mark and disappointing. I really liked the start of it but as it's gone on it hasn't shown the same promise as it did at the beginning. Great models though.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
if it's done right it's not too bad. The issue here is the stretch of that slow burn. Usually most dev's substitute side girls or one off's to make up for it, but here there's none of that as far as I can remember. It's just conversations and flirting with no follow through. I'm wondering if the dev doesn't have some fappathon planned for the ending to make up for it. IDK but as of right now it's just missing the mark and disappointing. I really liked the start of it but as it's gone on it hasn't shown the same promise as it did at the beginning. Great models though.

No sex at all at the THIRD update is bad. 14th is just awful. Handjob, titjob and blowjob don't count. Footjob is just nasty.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Usually most dev's substitute side girls or one off's to make up for it, but here there's none of that as far as I can remember.
MC has had sex with 3-4 side girls already with the most recent being maybe 2-3 updates back plus there has been other stuff with side girls.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
MC has had sex with 3-4 side girls already with the most recent being maybe 2-3 updates back plus there has been other stuff with side girls.
like I said early on it was looking good but the last time I played we were two or three updates with very little if anything. Just a bunch of teasing with no follow through.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Just don´t have the time right now to look into it. Just did the wt fast. I am just a newbie with mods, so anything other then to turn the right answers to green, i need more time. With christmas and kids at the door its not that easy
It's all good, to add the "patch" to your WT all it needs done is any instance of "mom's best friend" and any other way the MC might refer to Megan as with "aunt" and same with her daughter, just replace whatever he calls her with "cousin" or w/e.

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes