• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 45 Votes

HAJIME_SAITO

Apr 9, 2018
What is up with the MEGA upload?! Less than 1GB game and it is showing over 6hrs to download, I just downloaded 4 +1.5GB games from same site in about 15 min

dohf8Eej

Apr 5, 2021
Anyone have any idea when we might see chapter 13 updates for Linux and Android?
For Linux, just use Wine. Works perfectly, and you can even use the same save files. Just make sure it can find them, for example symlink your ~/.renpy folder to your user's AppData folder in ~/.wine with:
Code:
ln -s ~/.renpy ~/.wine/drive_c/users/`whoami`/AppData/RenPy

Last edited:
Reactions: BuckyOHare

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
For Linux, just use Wine. Works perfectly, and you can even use the same save files. Just make sure it can find them, for example symlink your ~/.renpy folder to your user's AppData folder in ~/.wine with:
Code:
ln -s ~/.renpy ~/.wine/drive_c/users/`whoami`/AppData/RenPy
Sure, but I'd much prefer to run it outside of Wine if possible. I have no personal experience with building Ren'Py projects, but I'm assuming building the linux version isn't exactly complicated given that most developers seem to build both in a single build. I'm assuming building an .apk is somewhat harder, given what little personal experience I have with developing for mobile (although less of a hassle than for iPhone, thank the maker!), so I can understand not doing that if pressed for time.

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
Hey!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So for JimPanse you have to move "stop sound" a bit lower. After "label ch1_kitchen:". For some reason that bug is in Incest vesion but there's no shower sound in official. I assume that Incest patch is from dev because there's no "*" at first page.
For Fzoner95 there's a bug in line 815. You have there " jump choice5_done". It should be "choice6_done".
For those who need a quick solution for WT+Incest version. Just rename it to "script.rpy" and replace files in game folder.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
For Fzoner95 there's a bug in line 815. You have there " jump choice5_done". It should be "choice6_done".
Huh, you are right. It doesn't change much, but that second version of the line was unused before. I'm gonna update my file but I won't show it. It's such a small thing. Thanks for noticing.

2.60 star(s) 45 Votes